I'm wanting a system admin/tech support job
I've been using Linux in the server enviroment for the last 3 or so years, and was working for a company taking care of their servers for 1 year.
Currently have lots of experience with:
- Linux (Redhat, Debain mostly)
- Windows 2000 (Pro, some server/Advanced)
- PHP (setting it up, haven't coded with it much)
- WHM/Cpanel (learning it quickly)
- Qmail/Vpopmail (the pain, the pain of it all!)
Wanted Wage (for Sys. Admin) - $10 - $15 CND/hour (Hey, this could be a steal to anyone outside of Canada
As for the techsupport, I'm sure we could work out a deal on a per ticket deal
Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you have any openings
I'm currently in school for a few hours of the day (8:30AM - 1:30PM PST).