Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by webmasterpfa View Post
    I cancel my service with them. Actually, is a hosting company lost all your data and put their hosting service offline for 36hs , least they can do is refund the money for that month, even more when the month was just beginning .
    And now they are offline one more time. They are a joke .
    Hello,
    If you setup a "subscription" payment with 2CO, you need to cancel that directly with 2CO. You are lucky as not all hosts will refund these if you fail to stop your subscription payments. I repeat IrieHost DID NOT charge your credit card, 2CO did because you had an active subscription.

I also did google "IrieHost Scam" and came up to a ripoff report.com page and it looks like you may have also posted it. I really hate to say this but 36 hours of downtime and a loss of data is a sign of poor quality but NOT a scam. You should also be keeping local copies of any important website backups.
    Keith I Myers
    KMyers.me The rantings of a lunatic
    Geek Survival Guide - Reviews and Advice for Geeks

He did post a lot of nasty and untrue comments about our company.
    We know the truth and always provide exceptional service to all our clients...

All refunds was given...
    IrieHost Inc - Professional Web Hosting Provider & Social Network Servers
    VPS • Shared Hosting • Dedicated Servers • Reseller Hosting
    24hrs Support | 30 Days Money Back | 99.99% Uptime
    See you soon @ www.riehost.com

Quote Originally Posted by server-guy View Post

All refunds was given...
    Untrue? LOl, You was 36 hours offline and you lost all clients data cause you over sell it and you killed a node. Where is the lie on this !? and you neve gave my money back. IF that is not an scam....
    You are a HOSTING company that can not even put your own site 24 X 7 online. pathetic
    Besides you have a lot of bad reviews .

Quote Originally Posted by KMyers View Post
    Hello,
    If you setup a "subscription" payment with 2CO, you need to cancel that directly with 2CO. You are lucky as not all hosts will refund these if you fail to stop your subscription payments. I repeat IrieHost DID NOT charge your credit card, 2CO did because you had an active subscription.

I also did google "IrieHost Scam" and came up to a ripoff report.com page and it looks like you may have also posted it. I really hate to say this but 36 hours of downtime and a loss of data is a sign of poor quality but NOT a scam. You should also be keeping local copies of any important website backups.
    So lets said that I have copy of all my sites, what about the time that it took to put all online again ? What about the 36 hours offline without any service ?! Besides nobody have a 24 x 7 backup, there always some data lost.
    Why use them ? They do not provide what they tell, is so simple like that.
    Every week they are several hours offline, even their own site ! .
    RIGHT NOW THEIR SITE IS OFFLINE ! lol

Quote Originally Posted by server-guy View Post

All refunds was given...
    dude, instead of lost time here with your lies do something with your crappy company, right now your site is offline ( one more time ), lol .
    Jesus, May be you need to put your site in a good hosting company ? lol

what ?

I don't really understand this, Why would he lie ( multiple people say ) that your site was off for so long, and that his data was removed. No offense, but it's pretty common for sites to pop up that figured it would be an easy way to make money, but no real way to setup services.

I tried to use your live chat, and your phone number, live chat was offline, and phone number said your unavailable,

Plus, the grammar in some of your "employee's" posts was sub par at best. With those three things i would automatically say it's not somewhere id want to be a part of.

+1 though, your site looks good, and easy to navigate

Hey guys,

Don't be aggressive like this. There is a big misunderstanding between you. Believe me or not that kind of issues happens all kind of hosting companies. I've worked with expensive and leading hosts (as they are calling themselves) but their customer service sucks either they can'T solve issues. Think about it, Do not judge iriehost this is technology not organical creature so system errors always occurs. These guys are doing their best for customers. I wrote about website offline but I think it's a temporary error occured by SSL certificate. Now their site is online again. I suggest you to think twice and empathize before writing against a hosting company. It costs them a lot and loose future customers.

Hope you solve your problems in kindest way.

You keep lying over and over again, You are simple incredible. Why you do not tell us why killed a node ? why you lost all clients data ? I am not the only one that told that your site have been offline a lot of times.
    Also, the only fake think here is the good review that you made on ripoffreport . Again, just do a search on google, your company have tons of bad reviews way before I even tried your " service " .
    The only one who damage your reputation is yourself and your crappy service.

By the way, your company is also banned from many forums like blackhatworld , one of the top seo forum.

By the way, your company is also banned from many forums like blackhatworld , one of the top seo forum.
    blackhatscum are spammers are you to ? in that case i congraluate this host in shutting you down and charging you spammers have to be hit where it hurts them the most there wallet ....... however i absolutely do not agree with the host revealing client information in public allthough i can understand it's working on your nerves this is still unproffesional and not done.

Quote Originally Posted by cpanellover View Post
    blackhatscum are spammers are you to ? in that case i congraluate this host in shutting you down and charging you spammers have to be hit where it hurts them the most there wallet ....... however i absolutely do not agree with the host revealing client information in public allthough i can understand it's working on your nerves this is still unproffesional and not done.
    spammers ? dude, take a look at that forum, you are like an alien talking about earth." Uh there are killers, right ? so all humans must died " omg
    I work with adsense, and cpa .I do not spam. Open your mind if you want to do money online.If you do not know that forum, may be you do not know much about seo .
    Iriehost are banned of many forums cause they actitud with their clients. They put all the sites 36 hours offline, do you think that they told us sorry ? they reaction was: " we lost a node, there nothing we can do, here is your new VPS, all your all data was lost,configure it and put all online again".
    Last edited by webmasterpfa; 03-10-2012 at 07:03 PM.

TELL THE TRUTH ON HOW YOU LOST ALL THE CLIENTS DATA !!!!! HOW YOU PUT ALL SERVICES 36 HS AND GIVE NONE REFUND ! TELL THE TRUTH LIER !

spammers ? dude, take a look at that forum, you are like an alien talking about earth." Uh there are killers, right ? so all humans must died " omg
    I work with adsense, and cpa .I do not spam. Open your mind if you want to do money online.If you do not know that forum, may be you do not know much about seo .
    Iriehost are banned of many forums cause they actitud with their clients. They put all the sites 36 hours offline, do you think that they told us sorry ? they reaction was: " we lost a node, there nothing we can do, here is your new VPS, all your all data was lost,configure it and put all online again".
    blackhatscum uses tools like xshit (censored here) scrapebox,seNuke to spam thousands of websites(forums,blogs,guestbooks) using there automated software.You know what's funny ? most of them are to dumb to figure out how there software works and are not even behind proxies lol.I'm ok with adsense since that is a legitimate program and if you even try to cheat you will get your ass banned.blackhatscum is the scum of the internet yeah not the "top"
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails no-spam-logo.jpg  
    Last edited by cpanellover; 03-11-2012 at 03:42 AM.

This thread has mad jokes!!

Also... no RAID1??!
    Last edited by hussein; 03-11-2012 at 04:25 AM. Reason: grammer

Quote Originally Posted by cpanellover View Post
    blackhatscum uses tools like xshit (censored here) scrapebox,seNuke to spam thousands of websites(forums,blogs,guestbooks) using there automated software.You know what's funny ? most of them are to dumb to figure out how there software works and are not even behind proxies lol.I'm ok with adsense since that is a legitimate program and if you even try to cheat you will get your ass banned.blackhatscum is the scum of the internet yeah not the "top"
    Wonder how you rank a site. Anyway, there is an entire white seo forum there too.
    Kinda funny that you mention the proxies cause you can buy pretty proxies there too.
    Anyway, I just mention one of the many forums this persons are banned and could not promote their service cause all the clients complain.
    Lets face it, what serious hosting company goes 36 hours offline and lost all clients data ? Iriehost is not even a real company.

Iriehost is not even a real company.
    We are a registered and legitimate hosting company that pay tax.
    You were told in advance to backup your server.

Proof: attached

Not sure what direction your heading but we are not the one that is running running fake sites as yourself

You are no longer a client and you did get your refund when you fail to cancel your recurring billing with 2co or your service with us.

Found 17 domains hosted on the same web server as 96.126.104.104.

2lossweight.com (linkback)antimicrobialsoaps.com (linkback)auscroncorp.com (linkback)buyambiensite.com (linkback)buyxanaxsite.com (linkback)cortinasparaguay.com (linkback)dhea25mg.com (linkback)gastriculcertreatment.com (linkback)honorariosabogados.com (linkback)howtobuyambien.com (linkback)proteinworkout.com (linkback)scaronface.com (linkback)skyretailer.com (linkback)treatmentforlivercancer.com (linkback)treatmentfortesticularcancer.com (linkback)whatisthetreatmentforbreastcancer.com (linkback)whatisthetreatmentforcancer.com (linkback)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 6sb1w9.png  

I've been reading this now and then and have a few thoughts after dealing with another on here that was a circus act itself;

1. if a customer is adamant about a complaint, it probably is a legitimate complaint.

2. The only people that would cry wolf or waste time with false accusations is people like our suspended friend Collab

3. as a host you have to take into account that even when you send out warnings, not everyone gets them. There are times when I will send out repeated emails, tickets, notes attached to a pigeon and got no response...but calling the customer fixed everything.

4. as a host, you just broke a form of confidence by listing the customers domains publicly (as cpanallover mentioned). Yes this is information that can be easily found, but that was not your job. When I had my issue with a company on here I did my home work and found all the negatives about this person and their company and threw it in their face. Soon after other joined in to do the same...why...because we were the "smaller" company paying for service from a provider. But now that you, the "bigger" company is throwing out information about the customer, it's making you look really small...on top of all the other negative comments associated.

Again, I'm not taking sides, but I had this same type of argument with a host on here only to have them admit to their shortcomings 5-6 months later when they realized that all the lies started coming together and nothing made sense...and they also quickly sold the company.

I think popcorn time is overdue.

Quote Originally Posted by iriehost View Post

Not sure what direction your heading but we are not the one that is running running fake sites as yourself

You are no longer a client and you did get your refund when you fail to cancel your recurring billing with 2co or your service with us.

2lossweight.com (linkback)antimicrobialsoaps.com (linkback)auscroncorp.com (linkback)buyambiensite.com (linkback)buyxanaxsite.com (linkback)cortinasparaguay.com (linkback)dhea25mg.com (linkback)gastriculcertreatment.com (linkback)honorariosabogados.com (linkback)howtobuyambien.com (linkback)proteinworkout.com (linkback)scaronface.com (linkback)skyretailer.com (linkback)treatmentforlivercancer.com (linkback)treatmentfortesticularcancer.com (linkback)whatisthetreatmentforbreastcancer.com (linkback)whatisthetreatmentforcancer.com (linkback)
    So, that only prove that you are lying . That are my site, so ?
    That only prove that your hosting company sucks, and you are simple scammers.
    WHY YOU DO NOT TELL USE WHY YOU WAS 36 HOURS OFFLINE ? WHY YOU ARE OFFLINE MOST OF THE TIME ? WHY YOU LOST ALL CLIENTS DATA ?!
    And why you did not give my MONEY BACK !?
    INSTEAD OF PLAYING DETECTIVE GAMES, DO SOMETHING WITH YOUR CRAPPY COMPANY !
    Last edited by webmasterpfa; 03-12-2012 at 11:16 AM.

Advance ? you sent me one email 3 hours before you lost all my data ! and before you went 36 HOURS OFFLINE !
    You , paying taxes ? hahahahahahahaha. IRIEHOST is running by two little kids that steal peoples money.
    You are offline several hours per week, you was offline 36 hours, your HTTPS certificate is nor working !

seraycss ? I am not him. Now you are also a Bad Detective ! lol
    Dude, just put some time on your crappy company

Iriehost registration :
    Creation Date: 20-jun-2011
    Expiration Date: 20-jun-2012

Lol, just one year ? that is how much faith you have in your " company " lol .
    Typed on google : Iriehost offline showing 147 results. Every body tell that Iriehost goes offline all the time. Still , you attack your clients instead of fix your mistakes. YOU LOST A NODE ! YOU LOST ALL CLIENT DATA ! YOU WAS OFFLINE 36 HOUR ?! did not answer even phone calls of your clients. You create fake reviews about your company, you spam ! at least use proxies to create that fake reviews !
    Proove :
    http://www.web-hosting-top.com/reviews/iriehost.com
    Just analyze first comment : " Been with this company for over a year and the service has been 100%. There has never been an issue that I know of and my site is always online. "
    BUT YOUR COMPANY WAS ONLY 6 month old on january ! so how this person have been using you for over a year ? FAKE !
    And you think that you are a reliable company ? lol

If Iriehost was an airplane company, after their plane crashed, they will tell you " we told you that this will happen in advance " lol .

Funny, your attachment only shows that between the mail telling that your node was dying and the new vps passed more than 60 hours ! So your service was useless for more than 60 hours ! And you did offer any refund for that 60 hours with no vsp ? NO !. Dude, really, just move on. Iriehost sucks, you are a lost cause.

Hey, thanks for the prove as attachment. Here it is, by your own hands. More than 60 hours without any service.
    After that, all lost. And according to you, all the time offline, all the time lost to put all online again, is ok . And of course, everybody should run to back up all cause your greed killed a node, Lol .
    Really, move on, your company is dead since the beginning . You are a shame for other guy that really work and offer a decent hosting company .
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IRIEHOST SCAM.png  

* Iriehost not answering opened tickets last 6 days and our dedicated server down.

Iriehost not answering opened tickets last 6 days there is already 19 tickets i have. Is there any body to help me???
    I allready payed 240usd for 3 months in advance.

Any body knows anything about IRIEHOST.COM or IRIEHOST.NET

Sending a 24 hours notice to customers, warning them of the node failure and suggesting them to backup is still not correct. What was the real issue that would cause it to go offline? Why couldn't the host backup the data themselves if they knew it was going to fail?

To the OP, did you ever get your money back?
    CrocWeb :: Canadian Web Hosting
    Accelerate your website, maximum performance!
    www.crocweb.com :: Since 2009 (Montreal, Quebec)

I ask them to run /etc/webmin/start command localy

But there is no one answering my tickets like no one reading the tickets since 7 days.

Money back? There is no one who will pay back my money???

What about trust we lost???

And what about the trust we lost front of our customers who will pay that??

Tis is more valuable for us.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails iriehost.jpg  
    Attached Files Attached Files

Best you can do is explain to leave Iriehost. Call 2co and tell that they are not giving you the service that you paid for. If they do not give your money back simple contact your bank and tell that you want to do a chargeback .
    IRIEHOST are scamm . They do not really offer a reliable service. They spam the net with their fake reviews, and now do not even answer questions here. We still waiting for an eplanation why their node was lost .

Quote Originally Posted by CrocWeb View Post
    Sending a 24 hours notice to customers, warning them of the node failure and suggesting them to backup is still not correct. What was the real issue that would cause it to go offline? Why couldn't the host backup the data themselves if they knew it was going to fail?

To the OP, did you ever get your money back?
    No, I did not get my money back .
    I did not made a chargeback cause then I need a card replacement and I was leaving for vacation, 10 days without an atm card was not an option .
    Iriehost should be put in a blacklist. They are simple stilling money . They are a scam .
    They are most of the time offline or with troubles, it is imposible to not lost money with them . Also, they never answer a phone call and only sometimes answer the tickets with useless answers .

IRIEHOST ! we still waiting for your answers ! scammers ! give my money back ! stay away from iriehost .

Since Iriehost do not want to anyone read this post, they are creating dozen of fake pages to remove this post from the fist page on google results for the keyword iriehost . This is how Iriehost works.
    Iriehost do not fix problems, Iriehost just hide them.
    If you are a hardworker, stay away from iriehost. Save your money and your work.

if you are looking for quality vps / support, try servint
    price a little higher but... you pay what u get

"pay peanuts and you get monkeys"

Quote Originally Posted by kelton View Post

Servint
    l Dedigeeks (Twitter) • Shared • Reseller • Cloud VPS • Since 2010
    l Leading AU Hosting Provider • Multiple locations - around the globe!
    l cPanel/WHM • R1Soft Backups • 24/7/365 Support • 99.9% Uptime Guarantee
    l www.yourcompanynamehere.com • Customer Service Rep. • Superior Service Guarantee

Quote Originally Posted by kelton View Post

Iriehost is not cheap. I now have 2 vps, with two different providers, better service for less price.
    Again, Iriehost.com is a scam.

lol, and the "server-guru" guy who sell Iriehost do not longer post here. He run away.
    Now they are trying to put in the first page of google a lot of fake pages to hide the iriehost.com bad reviews.

Seriously, you started this thread nearly 3 months ago.

Do you not think it's time to just move on?

No, since Iriehost.com is still online and still scamming . You can check other users here complaining about them and they just hide away.
    All iriehost want is that, that we just " move one " and forguet about iriehost. They never gave my money back, and they never even tell a " sorry, our fault " to me.
    Last edited by webmasterpfa; 04-23-2012 at 03:11 PM.

You can check other users here complaining about them
    To be fair, I don't see a single complaint here, just your thread. In searching that I did find a very questionable thread from their rep on WHT who seems to have suddenly jumped from client to staff, but it's not a complaint.

The only other remark is a new member is this thread, but that is questionable too, especially when somebody addressed 'The OP' and he replied, or was that you?

To me that balances out the level of credibility on both sides to very little. Your choice obviously, but personally I'd just move on.

Quote Originally Posted by Loon View Post
    To be fair, I don't see a single complaint here, just your thread. In searching that I did find a very questionable thread from their rep on WHT who seems to have suddenly jumped from client to staff, but it's not a complaint.

The only other remark is a new member is this thread, but that is questionable too, especially when somebody addressed 'The OP' and he replied, or was that you?

To me that balances out the level of credibility on both sides to very little. Your choice obviously, but personally I'd just move on.
    I suggest you to read the entire thread, you will find a lot of complains of different users.
    Many members also report that Iriehost have been offline many times.
    I do not know why you are attacking me.
    Some facts :
    Irieshost.com lost all my data
    Iriehost.com was offline for more than 36hs
    Iriehost.com never gave my money back or even say " sorry, our fault, how can we help you ? "

DO you think that Iriehost is a reliable hosting company ? Lost client data ( all data ), offline for more than 36 hours, that is normal ? . I have been doing business online since 2003, never had such bad experience with a hosting company.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast