So many crazy offers and choices, it gets really hard to figure out who are the bad host and who are not.

What we do not do is offer ridiculous crazy promotions and discounts. What we do is charge a fair price to all our customers so we may provide the reliability you deserve.

If you want a company you will keep, try us. I know you will be happy you did.

Easy migration we will transfer your site for FREE as long as it is Cpanel to Cpanel and less than 5GB in size.

About Us

We are located in Oklahoma City and have been hosting our friend’s sites for over 2 years. We owned and operated a successful hosting company back in 2003-05 at that time we sold our business to start new ventures. In 2011 we decided to go back with our main love providing reliable hosting services that our clients can trust. In 8 years we have seen many companies come and go bad and good and what happens to the clients when they do go.

My name is Kristopher also known as ezbnc I am married with 3 kids and enjoy my family and the life I live. Our company is based on the same principals of our family treat everyone equally and provide the loving care each member of our family needs. We are not some huge corporate entity that cares only about the bottom line we will never be this. We treat each customer as we would want to be treated and as an extended member of our family. It does not matter how big we get I will never hide behind a corporate shield and be blocked from our customers. When you send in a ticket or call us you will talk to me not some foreign support guy that cannot help you.

What can Cloud do for you?

Self-Healing Hardware

Unlike traditional hosting, our whole infrastructure is cloud-based. Every server is self-healing if any hardware fails, that server will fall out of the cloud and your site will come back online within seconds on new hardware all automatically.

Scale with Demand

Think elastic our servers scale when our clients need it so if your site starts pushing 200k vistors our servers adjust without downtime to your site.

Robust Platform

All we do is hosting real uptime guarantees, cutting edge technology, world-class data centers.

Features included with all packages

FREE 24/7 Support
FREE Setup
FREE Migration
FREE Daily Backups
ZERO Hideen Fees
cPanel
Unlimited Features (on most plans)
So many more features we simply can not list them all.

Copper
# Disk Space 500 MB
# Bandwidth 10000 MB
# Email Accounts 1
# FTP Accounts 1
# MySQL 1
# Cloud Enabled
# FREE cPanel
# FREE Daily Backup
# FREE Migration
# FREE Setup
# $5.49 p/mnth

Silver
# Disk Space 1000 MB
# Bandwidth 20000 MB
# Email Acccounts 2
# FTP Accounts 2
# MySQL 2
# Cloud Enabled
# FREE cPanel
# FREE Daily Backup
# FREE Migration
# FREE Setup
# $10.49 p/mnth

Gold
# Disk Space 1500 MB
# Bandwidth 30000 MB
# Email Acccounts 3
# FTP Accounts 3
# MySQL 3
# Cloud Enabled
# FREE cPanel
# FREE Daily Backup
# FREE Migration
# FREE Setup
# $15.49 p/mnth

Platinum
# Disk Space 2000 MB
# Bandwidth 40000 MB
# Email Acccounts 5
# FTP Accounts 5
# MySQL 5
# Cloud Enabled
# FREE cPanel
# FREE Daily Backup
# FREE Migration
# FREE Setup
# $19.49 p/mnth

For a limited time we will also give you 50% off your 1st invoice on any plan for any length (monthly or annually). Use Coupon Code "WHT"

You have no reason not to do it. Come and get the Premium service you deserve without the Premium price.

If you have questions, please feel free to e-mail us. Questions posted here are reviewed and answered after we clear our own e-mail queue, so for faster answers it is best to e-mail us at sales@yourwayhosting.com

If you are ready to host with a honest quality provider you will stay with for years check us out, we can be found at http://www.yourwayhosting.com

Thank you and we hope to see you as a customer soon.