Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Hello IH-Rameen,

Thanks for the deals.
    Alex C. Invoice #58885 to Business please

Also, I am coming from hosting with free support, SSL, and WHMCS, etc (ezpz). Hoping for WHMCS unbranded. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by yamahaalex37 View Post
    Hello IH-Rameen,

Thanks for the deals.
    Alex C. Invoice #58885 to Business please

Also, I am coming from hosting with free support, SSL, and WHMCS, etc (ezpz). Hoping for WHMCS unbranded. Thanks.
    Thank for the order Alex and welcome aboard! You can look forward to superior support, reliable hardware and competent staff. I'm sure you'll be very happy with your decision!
    InnoHosting, Performance Web Hosting || US: 1-888-522-INNO UK: 0800 612 8075
    Web Hosting - Virtual Servers - Managed Servers - Application Hosting
    Reseller Hosting with WHMCS & Preloaded KB | SSL | activGuard | End User Support
    LiteSpeed / CloudLinux / Idera Backups / True 24x7 Support / 10+ Years in Business

Hi, if I order the Reseller Deluxe plan and request the upgrade does the upgrade include the Freebies (free WHMCS, free SSL etc.) of the Reseller Business plan?

Thanks
    Custom Website Design, Website Maintenance, WHMCS/AWBS themes.
    Custom Web Design
    Website Maintenance - Website Management - Website Updates
    Contact US

Quote Originally Posted by ePlanetDesign View Post
    Hi, if I order the Reseller Deluxe plan and request the upgrade does the upgrade include the Freebies (free WHMCS, free SSL etc.) of the Reseller Business plan?

Thanks
    Hi There,

Yes it does. You receive all the freebies/benefits of the upgraded plan.
    Reseller Hosting with WHMCS & Preloaded KB | SSL | activGuard | End User Support
    LiteSpeed / CloudLinux / Idera Backups / True 24x7 Support / 10+ Years in Business

Hello IH-Rameen

please upgrade Business -> Professional
    My name: Joan R.

and also, if you could give me some updates on the support ticket I sent yesterday I would be more than pleased
    Ticcket ID: [GENERAL #AUA-870101]

Thanks!

Forget about the support ticket it's been answered right now. Go ahead with the upgrade
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny_R View Post
    Hello IH-Rameen

please upgrade Business -> Professional
    My name: Joan R.

Thanks!
    Hi Joan,

I can confirm you have already been upgraded. Our records show you purchased the Deluxe account (recurring amount $13.56) and were upgrade to Business.

If you bought the wrong plan, then no worries. Get in touch with us Sales at http://innohosting.com/sales and we change your order.

* free upgrade, please

ticket # KYW-478733

Thanks!

* Hosting Package Updated

Quote Originally Posted by dotnetprodev View Post
    ticket # KYW-478733

Thanks!
    They have already taken care of my upgrade. That was really freakin' quick! Nice job, Inno!

Does upgrading from Deluxe to Business packages with the coupon give you the extras such as WHMCS and MaxMind MinFraud?

Hello Rameen,

Do existing Inno clients eligible for this promo?

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by lalala View Post
    Hello Rameen,

Do existing Inno clients eligible for this promo?

Thanks.
    Hi,

If you're an existing client and looking to buy an additional account, then you may use this promotion code.

Quote Originally Posted by NXH-Mark View Post
    Does upgrading from Deluxe to Business packages with the coupon give you the extras such as WHMCS and MaxMind MinFraud?
    Hi There,

Indeed it does. Order the Deluxe and you'll get all the specs of the Business plan including the webspace/bandwidth, WHMCS, MaxMind, SSL and the rest of the freebies

Quote Originally Posted by dotnetprodev View Post
    They have already taken care of my upgrade. That was really freakin' quick! Nice job, Inno!
    No problem! Welcome aboard!

Buy today and use for life?

Quote Originally Posted by IH-Rameen View Post
    The offers last for the life of your account. If you upgrade in the future, the offer will follow through to the new upgraded package.
    Sorry, but what this mean?

Does this mean that if I buy your Deluxe plan today I will get Business plan and - 20% of the price and in ANYTIME later I can upgrade to bigger plan using this offer and get, for example, "UK Server Price: $45.95 Per month - Now only $36.76 with coupon" in anytime in future?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast