Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Hello Rameen,

Do existing Inno clients eligible for this promo?

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by lalala View Post
    Hello Rameen,

Do existing Inno clients eligible for this promo?

Thanks.
    Hi,

If you're an existing client and looking to buy an additional account, then you may use this promotion code.

Quote Originally Posted by NXH-Mark View Post
    Does upgrading from Deluxe to Business packages with the coupon give you the extras such as WHMCS and MaxMind MinFraud?
    Hi There,

Indeed it does. Order the Deluxe and you'll get all the specs of the Business plan including the webspace/bandwidth, WHMCS, MaxMind, SSL and the rest of the freebies

Quote Originally Posted by dotnetprodev View Post
    They have already taken care of my upgrade. That was really freakin' quick! Nice job, Inno!
    No problem! Welcome aboard!

Buy today and use for life?

Quote Originally Posted by IH-Rameen View Post
    The offers last for the life of your account. If you upgrade in the future, the offer will follow through to the new upgraded package.
    Sorry, but what this mean?

Does this mean that if I buy your Deluxe plan today I will get Business plan and - 20% of the price and in ANYTIME later I can upgrade to bigger plan using this offer and get, for example, "UK Server Price: $45.95 Per month - Now only $36.76 with coupon" in anytime in future?

Quote Originally Posted by error12 View Post
    Sorry, but what this mean?

Does this mean that if I buy your Deluxe plan today I will get Business plan and - 20% of the price and in ANYTIME later I can upgrade to bigger plan using this offer and get, for example, "UK Server Price: $45.95 Per month - Now only $36.76 with coupon" in anytime in future?
    That is exactly what it means. The coupon carries over to your future upgrades of your reseller accounts. So when you want to upgrade in the future, this coupon can be applied to your new package to give you the discount and upgrade even if the offer has ended.

Great
    I'm coming to your service in next 12 days with my accounts. There is no doubt about that.
    Great offer indeed. Thanks

Hi,

If you're an existing client and looking to buy an additional account, then you may use this promotion code.
    Thank you for the reply.

Just another question, If I have an existing account with Inno, let's say a Reseller Business (which upgraded to Professional features), can I stack-up another Reseller Business to my existing account? It's like doubling the space and bandwidth of my existing account?

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by lalala View Post
    Thank you for the reply.

Just another question, If I have an existing account with Inno, let's say a Reseller Business (which upgraded to Professional features), can I stack-up another Reseller Business to my existing account? It's like doubling the space and bandwidth of my existing account?

Thanks.
    That would really depend on the server you're on. Once a server reaches a certain number of reseller accounts, we close it off to allow what's there to organically grow. This prevents a server from being overloaded and so everything runs smoothly.

So depends if we've closed your server off to new customers or not. If you open a ticket with sales here http://innohosting.com/sales and let me know your account details, I'll have a better idea and be able to advise

Hi Rameen,

I've heard great things about Innohosting as I've read the forum threads, and I'm almost ready to sign up. I want to make sure I won't miss my chance at this deal: can you tell me how much longer you will offer it?

Thanks!

Hi Rameen

Many thanks for this great deal. I'm sure you'll get the business you deserve from it.

I just purchased. Please upgrade, thanks: David T.

Quote Originally Posted by spydoo View Post
    Hi Rameen

Many thanks for this great deal. I'm sure you'll get the business you deserve from it.

I just purchased. Please upgrade, thanks: David T.
    Hi David,

Thanks for signing up! Upgrade has been applied

Hi Rameen

Im already customer at Innohosting but would like the upgrade

Jakob S

Quote Originally Posted by Jesna View Post
    Hi Rameen

Im already customer at Innohosting but would like the upgrade

Jakob S
    Hi Jakob,

I'm afraid this applies to new orders only.

When I buy your reseller package "Business" can I later include other reseller package from other provider in your WHMCS or can I use your WHMCS to include other (not innohosting) reseller packages from other providers? Is there something important that I must know. I did not use WHMCS before.

I'm not native English speaker so sorry
    Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by error12 View Post
    When I buy your reseller package "Business" can I later include other reseller package from other provider in your WHMCS or can I use your WHMCS to include other (not innohosting) reseller packages from other providers? Is there something important that I must know. I did not use WHMCS before.
    Hi,

Yes absolutely. You can use your WHMCS to handle reseller accounts with other hosts, it doesn't exclusively have to be used with our hosting accounts. So long as the WHMCS install that is using the license we provide is on our network, then you're free to use how you wish

Hi Jakob,

I'm afraid this applies to new orders only.
    I was just hoping that old customers would get the discount also

/Jakob

SJ
    I just paid for new account. Upgrade please.

Just to confirm that all accounts have been upgraded

Hello - Going to give this a shot. Just ordered: Eric C - Invoice #61484

Do you offer free dedicated IP for SSL?
    Can I install WHMCS on other hosting?

HJ W.

Invoice 61519.

Please activate! Thanks

I am a current customer -- can I get the 20% off for lifetime deal?

As well as the free merchant account deal? Unfortunately I already have an SSL or I would want the free one of those as well!
    Hostasis
    Coming Soon

2. Merchant account only applicable to US/Canada customers. Subject to acceptance.
    I'm sorry but what are "merchant account"?
    I'm french and I'm interessed in your offer but I don't understand that
    Could you explain please?
    I'm french, sorry for my bad english
    My Project : Teamspeak Hosting

oder number 3094523226 Ming X.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast