hosted by liquidweb

Go Back   Web Hosting Talk : Web Hosting Main Forums : Reseller Hosting : I need good reseller or managed VPS

Forum Jump

I need good reseller or managed VPS

Reply Post New Thread In Reseller Hosting Subscription

Send news tip View All Posts Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old
Junior Guru Wannabe

I need good reseller or managed VPS

Hi everyone

I already have two reseller accounts.

One is full(at one provider), and the other is almost empty, but it is very bad. I have tried to listen to advice and split account to more than one server/hosting company, but I have made a wrong choice.

It would make sense to transfer everything to company 1, which is really good, but it is expensive too, and no overselling, so this is becoming a problem.

What i am looking at is extremely reliable company. This is the biggest request.
I don't need billing software, but I do need CPanel/Whm.
I need reseller or managed VPS.
I need good support, but I don't need end user support.
Server location - anywhere in Europe.
Server size 50GB with overselling allowed or 100GB.
Bandwidth is not important, my clients are running small websites with very few visitors.
Budget - I am willing to pay enough for really good and reliable service. I would like to stay under 50$, but I would be glad to pay more if service can justify that price.
If possible, I would really like to have daily backups.

Thank you for your suggestions. I am not lazy to read forums and existing offers, but I have noticed that people on this forums are looking for every single license and everything unlimited, so I cant listen to those suggestions, and advertizing forum is just a commercial, I need a real recommendation.

Sponsored Links
Old
Premium Member

Hi there, do you have any location preference for your hosting services or your customers?

Old
Web Hosting Master

I would pick a few hosts from the offers section that interest you and contact them with questions to see how their responses are. Do you have a location preference?

Sponsored Links
Old
Junior Guru Wannabe

As for location, anywhere in Europe is good.
I would prefer Germany/France/Netherlands/Italy/Austria before UK, but that is not crucial.
Thank you

Old
Premium Member

Hi!

Your budget is fine for your requirements and so shouldn't have any problems finding a reliable provider. You could get a VPS with cPanel for $50. A VPS would be better, especially when it comes to backing up the data.

Add your Web Hosting Provider to the Web Hosting Directory

Old
Web Hosting Master

You can have a managed VPS node with a control panel for that budget.
I suggest a VPS as well, as you will have more control over your clients, domains and space.

24/7 help | Node.js, Varnish, Remote SQL, VPN | PHP 5.2 to 5.6 | Daily Backups | Managed Services |

Old
Web Hosting Master

Look at Hostdime and Surpasshosting.

Old

EZPZhosting has some nice reviews here!

Old
Junior Guru Wannabe

In the UK i know coreix, they have an amazing support, the best one that i have seen. The connectiviy is amazing also. Check them out

Old
Web Hosting Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by goran5103 View Post
Thank you for your suggestions. I am not lazy to read forums and existing offers, but I have noticed that people on this forums are looking for every single license and everything unlimited, so I cant listen to those suggestions, and advertizing forum is just a commercial, I need a real recommendation.
Happy customers would not hang around WHT every day to write recommendation upon request

Old
Community Liaison

Quote:
Originally Posted by digitalvalley View Post
In the UK i know coreix, they have an amazing support, the best one that i have seen. The connectiviy is amazing also. Check them out
What kind of account you have with them?

It's Fully Managed and Secured. Ask us at sales @ jonesolutions.com .

Old
Junior Guru Wannabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by PremiumHost View Post
Happy customers would not hang around WHT every day to write recommendation upon request
Good point

Thanks for your suggestions everyone.

A for reseller hosting, EZPZ looks good, and I have found good reviews.
But I am tempted to go with VPS. Problem is that i don't know how to manage it good enough(i have two small unmanaged servers for personal use, but I wouldn't dare to present that as hosting company). I would use VPS only if I wouldn't have to do anything else than Cpanel/WHM. I guess that would be managed VPS.
Also, I have some really nice SSD VPS plans, so I wonder if it is worth(because they are not cheap at all, at least not with reputable providers). 80-100GB SSD VPS is more expensive than some managed dedicated servers.

Old
Premium Member

Quote:
Good point

But I am tempted to go with VPS. Problem is that i don't know how to manage it good enough(i have two small unmanaged servers for personal use, but I wouldn't dare to present that as hosting company). I would use VPS only if I wouldn't have to do anything else than Cpanel/WHM. I guess that would be managed VPS.
Also, I have some really nice SSD VPS plans, so I wonder if it is worth(because they are not cheap at all, at least not with reputable providers). 80-100GB SSD VPS is more expensive than some managed dedicated servers.
SAS is fast enough and does the job, SAS is far better than SATA. You could upgrade to SSD once you are making more etc.

Add your Web Hosting Provider to the Web Hosting Directory

Old
Aspiring Evangelist

i would recommend VPS is better to have that a shared reseller account. VPS gives a you better resources to face peak hours.

Shared hosting | cPanel reseller | VPS | Dedicated Servers | SSL | VOIP | GSP | Management |
99.9% uptime | 24/7 Support | Easy Control Panels | Operating Since 2000 |

Old
Web Hosting Master

Quote:
Good point

Just keep in mind that even on a "fully managed" vps, support will typically be reactive rather than proactive. Because of this, there will be additional management overhead when compared to reseller. I doubt it would be anything you couldn't handle, but it's an important distinction just the same.