* Eleven2: Hosting Review

Howdy!

Back in May 2011 I did a review of Sharkspace.com. Since, They have merged with Eleven2.com and I wanted to share my 4 month experience since the merge.

Down Time A+
    None of my members or myself have noticed any downtime. Not once. I'm extremely happy.

Speed of Site A+
    We have also not experienced any slow/sluggish times either. Website always appears to be 'snappy'

Features A+
    Comes with all the features you would expect from a shared host. Cpanel, Softaculous App installer, Ect. They have have a feature called the Eleven2 'brain' and a custom control panel you can use. Makes the layout very simple and easier to use. I love it. They give you full control of MySQL, MX Records and everything else you would expect to have access to.

Server Status A+
    Server Status shows that the server I'm on is using very little of the available resources.

Customer Support A+
    I've only had one issue that required me to contact support. I was having problems with Cloudflare and needed help with a DNS Zone file. My issue was answered and resolved in less than 5 minutes.

Overall A+
    I am very happy with my service. I host two websites. A club website and a guild website. Both sites are always up and have great speed. Thank you Eleven2.com

Thanks for reading! If you are considering signing up with Eleven2.com I hope you will.

Sites Hosted
    NovusLuna.com
    RenownHQ.com

Vice clean review they seem to have made a customer for life good job Eleven2. Please do update us in a month or two thanks again.

Thanks for the review.Keep us posted

Very Nice Review
    Happy to see you Happy with them
    ☆☆ RoyalNode Web Hosting☆☆ In Business Since 2018 (3 Years)
    ►►Los Angeles CA USA, Oregon Seattle USA, Canada, Amsterdam NL EU based Shared and Reseller Web Hosting◄◄
    ►►
    Affordable Managed SSD VPS and Managed Dedicated Server Provider◄◄

Nice sharing buddy, do keep us update in near future for your experience with this host.

even i saw some review from sharkspace that they do have a very good services after all..

Good you are happy. Keep reviews coming.

Good Review

Hey man,
    Cool review. I like the use of the A+ grading scale. If a company is getting an A+ in all of those categories, they must be doing something right.
    Cheers

Hey folks!

Thanks for the replies. I will for sure keep you updated. Letcha know how it's going in a few months!

My two cents (sorry for hijacking your thread!)

Down Time 1/5
    When i started off, downtime was frequent- the server I was on was obviously overloaded and would go down at least once a week. At one point it was eight times in one day. I contacted Rodney, the CEO, and he moved me to a new server, which has been perfect. No downtime whatsoever.

Speed of Site 4/5
    Apart from downtime, when the site is up, it works absolutely fine. Even when it was on the overloaded server.

Features 5/5
    Comes with everything you need, especially if you're a reseller. Support staff are very helpful in sorting out things like dedicated IP, domain reseller etc.

Server Status 3/5
    the first server (uniform) was clearly overloaded/under attack and had regular outages. the second was new and therefore speedy and reliable.

Customer Support 3/5
    Support staff always responded quickly, even if they were not always clued up on what I was asking them to do. I raised a number of tickets when i was on the old server and the staff there responded with apathy towards the constant downtime. However, they did always get things done, so I am rather pleased.

Overall 3/5
    Now that I have been moved to a new server I am very happy with the service. If you do have frequent outages you may wish to ask to switch servers (they wont charge you for it) but apart from that, everything is now going smoothly.

Thanks for reading.

Mods- if you want me to PM you the URL of the sites hosted, please let me know and i will be happy to do so.

Very Nice Review and thanks for sharing.

Very nice to hear, have heard good things about them before.

Quote Originally Posted by jcsrv View Post
    My two cents (sorry for hijacking your thread!)

Down Time 1/5
    When i started off, downtime was frequent- the server I was on was obviously overloaded and would go down at least once a week. At one point it was eight times in one day. I contacted Rodney, the CEO, and he moved me to a new server, which has been perfect. No downtime whatsoever.

Speed of Site 4/5
    Apart from downtime, when the site is up, it works absolutely fine. Even when it was on the overloaded server.

Features 5/5
    Comes with everything you need, especially if you're a reseller. Support staff are very helpful in sorting out things like dedicated IP, domain reseller etc.

Server Status 3/5
    the first server (uniform) was clearly overloaded/under attack and had regular outages. the second was new and therefore speedy and reliable.

Customer Support 3/5
    Support staff always responded quickly, even if they were not always clued up on what I was asking them to do. I raised a number of tickets when i was on the old server and the staff there responded with apathy towards the constant downtime. However, they did always get things done, so I am rather pleased.

Overall 3/5
    Now that I have been moved to a new server I am very happy with the service. If you do have frequent outages you may wish to ask to switch servers (they wont charge you for it) but apart from that, everything is now going smoothly.

Thanks for reading.

Mods- if you want me to PM you the URL of the sites hosted, please let me know and i will be happy to do so.
    Thanks for giving your review, glad you are happy with them

I am going to give a review soon. It was way better with Sharkspace but these guys(eleven2) absolutely don't know what they're doing anymore. They're pants!

Quote Originally Posted by dreadful View Post
    I am going to give a review soon. It was way better with Sharkspace but these guys(eleven2) absolutely don't know what they're doing anymore. They're pants!
    Dreadful,

Would you mind contacting me at rodney at eleven2 dot com?

I would love to hear what is going on? 100% of the sharkspace guys are onboard here at Eleven2 and still run all the old sharkspace customers, nothing has changed in that regard there so I am quite interested in hearing what you feel has changed?
    Eleven2 Web Hosting - World-Wide Hosting, Done Right!
    Shared Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Dedicated | Virtual Premium Servers
    Server Locations in: Dallas | Los Angeles | Singapore | Amsterdam

Resolved! Thanks...