hosted by liquidweb

Go Back   Web Hosting Talk : Web Hosting Main Forums : Managed Hosting and Services : Platinum Server Management (PSM) Review !!!!

Forum Jump

Platinum Server Management (PSM) Review !!!!

Reply Post New Thread In Managed Hosting and Services Subscription

Send news tip View All Posts Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old
Platinum quality

I'm not going to argue back and forth. The facts are the facts. You started the ticket 5 days ago, and we completed it within 2 days and then the ticket was closed. It took YOU 3 DAYS to re-open the ticket, that means YOU left the ticket CLOSED for 3 DAYS. Why are you saying it took us 5 DAYS when YOU left it CLOSED for 3 of those days?? How is that our fault??

The time that you leave ticket is CLOSED has nothing to do with us. So do you mean that if you left it closed for a year and then re-opened you would say it took us a year to do?? That's absurd!

The only time that it took us is the time that it was OPEN. If it wasn't working, you should have re-opened the ticket right away. YOU left it CLOSED for 3 DAYS, then blamed us for taking this long!

The ticket was only OPEN for 2 days. This is a black & white undisputable fact. Period, end of story.

Your payment was already refunded in full as per my previous post. If you have any other questions for us, you can contact us directly to our sales email address.

www.PlatinumServerManagement.com Proud member of the NJ BBB & Chamber of Commerce, and Authorized Cpanel Partner.

Last edited by ServerManagement; 04-10-2012 at 09:36 PM.
Sponsored Links
Old

PSM, why are you simple editing your post to reply to me?
Sure, you can 'claim' anything here by simply typing anything like you are doing.
If what you are saying about your service AND the time issue.. why was I and still am locked out immediately after my first post here.. what respectable company does that?
Since you have not only locked my support account, without any notice.. why were you just logged in and still logged into my server?
I have NEVER left a ticket closed for 3 days!! Every single time you said 'done' I checked if it was done no less than 5 mins after getting notified! And lets just use your point, I did this for 5 DAYS.. so a week or 5 days, you chose which one suits you best. THE FACT still remains a week or 5 days for simply installing FFMPEG and its still not done?
And then your 'upset' because I put my personal opinion of this service on a 3rd party forum? So, now faster than you can answer the last update to the week old ticket, you can answer me here?
You not only lock me out of support I paid for, but blocked my IP while logging into my server AFTER locking me out? What here is not a fact?

Old

1. Why did you lock me out of support just mins after my first post here?
2. Obviously your gonna keep saying that a ticket was closed and left that way, which is a lie.. but how can the truth be told without a doubt.. right, I can't login in anymore.. how convenient.
3. You are correct, you and Total Server Solutions are not the same, not even close. They are professional, they do what you 'claim' and then more. True level 3 and level 4 work. And they don't monitor forums, get upset about a clients opinion, and then lock them out of their accounts BECAUSE they cant do what they claim to be able to do.
4. You keep pressing the point about the tickets was closed, your system AUTOMATICALLY closes the ticket just because a tech responds to the ticket, and you know this. But forget about that.. you know the job is not complete, its (as you claim 5 days later) and a simple install of ffmpeg is still not installed is the point you should be trying to make clear!

Your right TSS is much higher priced than you.. because the service they provide is what you claim, and they simply do it and do it correctly and in a timely manner. In reference to my 2 other clients who have them, in 2 years NOT ONE single time have they not completed a ticket. Don't lock people out of their accounts because they read an upsetting post about them!

You all not only took as you claim 5 days to not complete a simple ffmpeg install, BUT ruined the working install that WAS there!
You should be ashamed of this..

Last edited by TheMediaMan; 04-10-2012 at 09:47 PM.
Sponsored Links
Old
Platinum quality

As I said before, I am not discussing this anymore here. If you have any questions to ask us, email us directly, we will not go back and forth answering your questions here.

But I must respond to your blatant false accusation that we blocked your ip from your own server. That's preposterous. We absolutely did no such thing! I implore you to provide proof of this and I will offer you a $500 REWARD for proof of this because I know as an absolute fact that we did not block your ip from your own server. We're the oldest and largest server management provider in the USA for over 12 years, we don't play games and would never jeopardize our stellar reputation to do such a thing.

www.PlatinumServerManagement.com Proud member of the NJ BBB & Chamber of Commerce, and Authorized Cpanel Partner.

Old

No thanks, I dont want a reward.. the fact that something as simple as an ffmpeg compile and install didn't get done in 5 days says enough about competence.
The fact that as a client, I get a response on a forum before the actual ticket says enough about your company.

You can continue to use nice keywords like how long you've been in business, the facts that i have put here are 100% true.. the fact that you locked me out of an account I was paying for says enough.

All I can say is to anyone reading this, take your time and comprehend what you read. What company do you know of thats supposed to be the "The OLDEST and LARGEST server management provider in the USA, with 15+ employees and growing! Providing quality support for OVER 12 years! Currently supporting over 3,000 servers monthly!", but yet does what they have done to me.
Just notice that this company responds at a 3rd party forum, while taking hours to respond to the same ticket at their support site!

Notice that after 5 DAYS a simple install of ffmpeg was STILL not complete! He rather make the point that I said the ticket was and is open for one day short of a week.. and he says 5 days.. either or, the real question is 5 DAYS for a simple install of ffmpeg?

Notice that he says, well we didn't block your IP (which they did), but doesn't deny that only mins after my very first post here.. I was blocked from viewing/responding to the same week old ticket, mysteriously!

In conclusion.. do business with this company if you dare. All I can say, is DONT let it be time sensitive!

If there is another company who does simple ffmpeg installs with certain codecs enabled, please pm me.

It's a great thing having forums like webhostingtalk, where things like this can be shared, and people can be made aware of companies like this.

Last edited by TheMediaMan; 04-10-2012 at 10:44 PM.
Old
Junior Guru Wannabe

Quote:
Lastly, we install Ffmpeg all the time, it's one of the most common requests we get nowadays.
I requested a similar job to PSM & they resolved the issue for me in no time. (I can post screenshots even).

I stand by PSM, for the REASON: If a company is working honestly, working hard and investing a lot of time on client’s product and even on very normal prices, they should be respected.

People shouldn’t abuse for no reason, that's totally not acceptable, nor from any professional here (no matter he is part of targeted company or not) & nor from the company it self.

@Media Man: We should respect the geniuses around us, no matter what company they belongs to. Respect the talent, respect the care & Honestly I gone wow after reading the clarification by PSM guy above that you just made review after two days on WHT? As PSM guy said, you could have waited at least for a reply from PSM sales dept. Anyhow !

I have experience with PSM more than 3 months now; In these 90 days I haven't came across a one single delay from this company in any posted issue. There is no open ticket in my account (all resolved). I have made so far more than 100 tickets. All are resolved in timely manners.

However I posted this reply with good intentions for both parties, you could have really contacted the Feedback, Sales department for your issue. Anyhow good luck with your stuff dude. I thought of that a honest reply is needed so just added. ; =)

Old

Waited for reply? I have.. actually, the reply came in only seconds, except it came on a 3rd party forum when it should have come on that company support site that was being paid for.
They knowingly locked me out seconds after my post here simply because they KNOW I would be able to screenshot the days worth of incompetence.
Have you noticed they dont deny locking me out of account only seconds after my first post here?
For me personally, I'm only still posting to warn others with only FACTS of what has happened to me.

A respectable company, as he claims, would have without hesitation asked, "Whats the problem?" (which is the same problem that it was 6 days ago.. a simple install of ffmpeg OR atleast put ffmpeg back the way it was before they totally made it inoperable now.).
No, I get locked out.. then he comes here to answer me? And claims that I'm not stating the facts.. WHILE not letting me back into my account? At this point, he can say anything lol.
Hell, post THE FULL TICKET(s) minus my server info of the ticket here, you have my permission. But make sure you put all of it!
Surely you won't cut out DAYS of the confusion, like saying for a week the job was done 3 or 4 times a day, and 5 mins later I would reply.. What is going on, it is still not done.

Last edited by TheMediaMan; 04-10-2012 at 11:36 PM.
Old

Forgot that I had it setup to get emails for the tickets, like I said.. and this company denied I paid for and submitted ticket for a simple install of ffmpeg one day short of a week ago. And they denied it, says I did it 2 days ago.. and that I was being unfair because its only been 2 days! here is a screenshot, take a look at the date located to the right, I have a widescreen monitor so that explains why the image is so long and the date is to the right..
The date of this post is April 10, 2012.
But I guess the company will say this is not accurate!

http://www.freeimagehosting.net/ojes7

http://img104.imagevenue.com/img.php..._122_422lo.jpg

Last edited by TheMediaMan; 04-11-2012 at 12:09 AM.
Old

And to be even more accurate I actually opened the ticket infact 6 days ago.
This is what was sent to open the ticket, notice the date and time!
At which the post above this one was their response... 4+ hours later.
But yet the company is here saying just the opposite of this, so I guess these snapshots are false?

http://www.freeimagehosting.net/w96p1

Old
Junior Guru Wannabe

Just let it rest- they locked you out of their support area AFTER they refunded you - I have worked with PSM on several servers and EVERY ticket I opened was within the SLA/Terms....
the install you are talking about is simple install... but errors and other issues may occur
Take a chill pill and move on

Old
Junior Guru Wannabe

Although you agree the terms while making signup with PSM, you need to agree the terms again and again whenever you post ticket and always read their TOS again and again before posting request. You can see the TheMediaMan Screenshot.

Old

PlatinumServerManagement Service

Hi,

We contacted 2 days back sales@platinumservermanagement.com to buy services and asked them about support.

Still we are not getting any reply from them.

Any help from your side!

Old
Platinum quality

Sales emails are answered within 24 hours at most. If you have not received a reply, then either we did not receive your email or you did not receive our reply.

I also checked and there are no unanswered emails prior to 24 hours ago. So if you can resend your email from a different address, or PM me the email address you sent it from, I can forward you the response.

Old

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. I mentioned below my mail details. I sent mail from rajesh@trumpit.com

We currently have a server at hetzner.de and the hosting provider has blocked
our server due to UDP flood, the source of which is our server.

It'd be great if you could let me know

* Would buying a PlatinumServerManagement support be able to fix the problem?
* If yes, what would be a rough timeline for a fix?

Thank you,

Regards,
Rajesh

Old
Platinum quality

That email was answered Tuesday evening, the same day you sent it. I have forwarded you the reply now. Please let me know if you still did not receive it. If you did receive it, you can reply back to the email directly to discuss your questions further.