Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: VO Server down?

VO Server down?

Hi I have a server in VO, and is down right now, anybody else have the same problem??
    Shared Web Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Semi-Dedicated Servers - SolusVM/XEN VPS
    LiteSpeed Powered - R1Soft Continuous Data Protection - 24/7 Chat/Email/Helpdesk Support
    Cpanel/WHM - Softaculous - R1soft Backup - Litespeed - Cloudlinux -Site Builder- SSH support - Account Migration
    DowntownHost LLC - In Business since 2001- West/Center/East USA - Netherlands - Singapore

????

Why are you posting in here ?? Notify VO, not the Forum

hey,
    one of my virtual account hosted on dedicated server with venturesonline in Verio datacenter is not working...

Thomas

Ok. Now everything works properly

William I notify to VO, I only ask here if anybody else have the same problem.
    VipsNet, my site is working properly now too
    Shared Web Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Semi-Dedicated Servers - SolusVM/XEN VPS
    LiteSpeed Powered - R1Soft Continuous Data Protection - 24/7 Chat/Email/Helpdesk Support
    Cpanel/WHM - Softaculous - R1soft Backup - Litespeed - Cloudlinux -Site Builder- SSH support - Account Migration
    DowntownHost LLC - In Business since 2001- West/Center/East USA - Netherlands - Singapore

I think...

I think i just blew my back out..

Well now dont hurt your self Mr Bill Yes there was and issue we was on top of it as well as Verio and all is good now.

LOL

Why are you with VO in the first place..oh oh let me guess is it the good comments you heard? good luck

LOL

Re: LOL

Originally posted by Schutzstaffel
    Why are you with VO in the first place..oh oh let me guess is it the good comments you heard? good luck

LOL

What's so funny about this?

We don't come here promoting our self's for that fact we don't do that at all so if you hear good things its because we have happy customers and to get happy customers you must be doing something right.

There are a lot of good hosts on this board Site5, Wizards, Hostmatters, a very long list that gets good reviews them reviews don't come easy its called hard work and good customer support.

You name 1 NOC or 1 Host that has not had problems of some kind and I got $100 sitting here for you
    Last edited by Paul L.; 05-20-2001 at 09:49 PM.

Thumbs up

LOL

Okay. Let me just say something here...

I am a Ventures Online client and I have been extremely pleased with the service they provide. I'm one of those people that give those "good comments" and I make reccomendations. I do that because VO provides a high-quality service and they do it very very well. Obviously, you haven't done business with them. I personally don't see how anyone who has dealt with VO can say anything negative about them or want to leave them.

So basically I have dealt with them personally and I have never been happier with another provider and I've been around the block a few times. I've used Rackspace, Serverhost, BurstNET, and others.

Ventures Online, keep up the excellent work!
    VOIPO - VoIP Telephone Service

Re: Re: LOL

Originally posted by Paul L.
    You name 1 NOC or 1 Host that has not had problems of some kind and I got $100 sitting here for you
    Hold on .. I got a new reseller that sign up 10 minutes ago .. he's has no problems .. do I get the 100$ ??
    Carlos Rego
    OnApp CVO

The Cloud Engine

Paul L. I have nothing against your company its a good company for perticular/certain users.
    You should also check upon Daniel and CFox because they are 100% a**holes who are extremly rude and challenge other peoples' intelligence.If you start asking to many questions thats where it all beings.So just like I said for perticular/certain users.

Chuck and Daniel have been nothing but professional with me. I really don't see where you are getting these ideas. I guess it's just with you =\

I check upon Daniel and chuck everyday that's my job.. If you have reason to say this please contact me with your problems so I can address them off this board we do not conduct our business here.

paul@venturesonline.com

Schutzstaffel has made a total of two posts and they are both in this thread. No personal information at all in the profile. How about you tell us who you really are and why you really want to put VO down. Daniel & Chuck and the rest of the VO team that I have been privleged to deal with have been nothing but respectable, professional people. It is my personal belief that you are just making slanderish statements to take away business from VO and hope it goes to you. Well, if VO maintains the support and professionalizm that they have in the past, they will grow to be one of the best out there. It's all about people, not bashing people. I can't believe I am writing this, everyone knows VenturesOnline.com is awesome.
    MY TWO CENTS... Or was that $1??
    Thank You, Sesran
    www.Hostified.com - Web Hosting
    Offering Shared, Reseller & Windows Hosting

More like 2 bucks.

Re: LOL

LOL
    I'm really placed with the service that they give me.
    Anyway.. they offer %99.5 Uptime guaranty, nobody can offer %100 uptime guaranty.
    I dunno who you are Schutzstaffel and I don't care... I just make a simple question that moment, never require a commentary by you about VO.

Paul L. I have nothing against your company its a good company for perticular/certain users.
    You should also check upon Daniel and CFox because they are 100% a**holes who are extremly rude and challenge other peoples' intelligence.If you start asking to many questions thats where it all beings.So just like I said for perticular/certain users.
    We have our very good & happy experience with VO and their support are very great and fast. Daniel & CFox and also other VO staff are very friendly & helpful to me. Once I have any questions / problems / enquiries, they try to solve for me ASAP either through their support ticket or ICQ.

* We are a VO reseller b4 and now we have dedicated server with them.

******** - ASP, ASP.NET. Windows 2008 Hosting - Windows Reseller Plans

1 Exabyte = two to the sixtieth power byte, 1,152,921,504,606,846,976 bytes

Chuck and Dan are GREAT! Dan has helped me so much over the past 6 months or so, even when I was with Alabanza, when I was with UltraSpeed, and now when I'm with VO. He calls you to make sure you don't have problems with your server. He watches out for clients.

Nothing but good comments for Chuck too! Ever since he's been on the team, Chuch has answered many a questions late at night, and in abundance. Even helping me figure out my own stupid mistakes.

Kudos to Paul, Dan, Chuck and Pat! They make a great team. (also, there is John and Nick but I haven't dealt with them personally.)
    Jeff Link - jeff.link@intrahost.com
    NewLinkOne.com - Resell Domains and we handle billing!

LOL, looks like "Schutzstaffel" just got ripped to pieces on this thread, hahaha
    www.microsolder.uk - Microsoldering Services in the UK

It seams that "Schutzstaffel" is the same user as "WaffenSS", or am I wrong? SS it the shortcut of Schutzstaffel, a very questionable name for a user as this was a name for special troups of Hitler in World War II.

I'd say you're about right... The most foolish things people do; They try and act like someone else and be anonymous and not give the impression they are the same person... yet they say the same type of things, same type of content for their "handle", have the same intention, and worse yet, the same provider, same area, and on DSL, trying to pretend to be someone else?

WaffenSS -> IP: 141.155.15x.xxx nyc.adsl.bellatl
    Schutzstaffel -> IP: 141.155.15x.xxx nyc.adsl.bellatl

My goodness, haven't you at least figured out how to use a proxy or something?? Ammature...

Yes, Tim, I can't imagine why someone would act like that. If I have an issue with one person, I wouldn't insult a company he is working for.
    BTW, I already told a moderator about this.

Sorry guys, forgot to change his status reflecting that he had been previously banned. Thanks to Walter for reminding me
    My 2 Cents.... (or is that 2.2 cents inc. GST...?)

Have a think about this : Programming is like sex. Make a single little mistake, and you'll be supporting it for the rest of your life.

VO

I know VO was on it when they had an issue, even when VDI flicks for 3 secs, paul is on the horn to make sure all is ok

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast