hosted by liquidweb

Go Back   Web Hosting Talk : Web Hosting Main Forums : Ecommerce Hosting & Discussion : online payment centers

Forum Jump

online payment centers

Reply Post New Thread In Ecommerce Hosting & Discussion Subscription

Send news tip View All Posts Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old

online payment centers

Hi all,

I have a chip selling site. They are fake poker chips or points to play game tables.You can only use them to play, play money tables on Party Poker and Empire Poker. They are not worth anything . They are game chips or points. They are like zynga chips on facebook to play poker.
PayPal funds zynga chips but says they will not allow me to sell poker points or chips. They are just for people that don't like to start with 5k and then wait 5 minutes to get 5k more. I have pled my cause to PayPal, Alert Pay, Google, Yahoo, Paysimple, WePay etc. Would you know of any online payment center that I could use? Can anyone help me?

Enda88

Sponsored Links
Old
Web Hosting Master

Click2pay and Firepay may be able to help you. Also, check what payment processors others in business are using, that may help you out to find a reliable solution.

Old

Thank you very much. Click to pay - NO but Firepay I will look into. All the chip selling sites have the same problem.

Sponsored Links
Old

TYVM Will check that out

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
selling domains online? online payment hazemanar Running a Web Hosting Business 6 08-25-2010 01:15 PM
Online payment gaiJon Running a Web Hosting Business 8 11-10-2004 08:21 AM
Online Payment [inx]Olly Running a Web Hosting Business 6 05-07-2003 09:22 AM
online payment systems lisigef Running a Web Hosting Business 11 09-09-2002 02:52 AM

Related posts from TheWhir.com
Title Type Date Posted
Braintree Partners with Coinbase for Mobile Bitcoin Payments Web Hosting News 2014-09-09 10:50:56
More than Half of Internet Users Fear Financial Fraud when Shopping Online: Kaspersky Report Web Hosting News 2014-08-28 10:55:13
ePages Provides E-Commerce for 1&1 Customers, Bringing Number of Supported Shops to 120,000 Web Hosting News 2014-02-21 15:48:51
BitcoinWebHosting.net Launches to Offer Customers Anonymity Web Hosting News 2013-07-05 12:51:21
Hetzner Security Breach Exposes Customer Passwords, Payment Information Web Hosting News 2013-06-07 11:20:12