* Experience Enterprise - FREE domain, dedicated IP & SSL! LiteSpeed, SSD, UK & USA

SimplexWebs is web hosting, servers and domain names. Since 2009 we have provided superior solutions to thousands of satisfied customers from individuals to enterprises. We are a seriously transparent, solid company backed by a team of industry experts who are passionate about providing our clients with a fantastic service. Providing a sub-phenomenal service is not acceptable.

Our Enterprise level cPanel hosting plans are bridging the gap between a shared account and a physical or virtual web server. With an ultra-low level of accounts per server, we can guarantee you a bigger chunk of resources (CPU, memory, disk space and bandwidth) as well as offering the peace of mind that you're utilising a phenomenally powerful web hosting package that we are responsible for keeping stable.

With Enterprise hosting, SimplexWebs is pushing the boundaries of web hosting - we've broken free from standard, oversold shared web hosting services and have decided it's time you received the service you pay for. Here's what we have to offer:

Enterprise Web Hosting: Entry

» 5GB RAID protected SSD & SAS disk space
    » 500GB premium UK/USA bandwidth on a 1GigE port
    » Powered by cPanel, CloudLinux & LiteSpeed
    » R1Soft backups every 4 hours
    » Plus, packed with freebies!
    • FREE dedicated IPv4 address
    • FREE Comodo SSL certificate
    • FREE domain name for life

• Monthly price: £6.99 (roughly $10.84)
    • Annual price: £69.99 (roughly $108.56)

UK - Redstation (order now)
    USA - SingleHop (order now)

Enterprise Web Hosting: Premium (most loved!)

» 10GB RAID protected SSD & SAS disk space
    » 1TB premium UK/USA bandwidth on a 1GigE port

• Monthly price: £9.99 (roughly $15.61)
    • Annual price: £99.99 (roughly $156.20)

Enterprise Web Hosting: Supercharged

» 25GB RAID protected SSD & SAS disk space
    » 2TB premium UK/USA bandwidth on a 1GigE port

• Monthly price: £19.99 (roughly $31.23)
    • Annual price: £199.99 (roughly $312.40)

All of the above plans are backed by our 99.9% uptime SLA. Will you be sleeping well tonight?

Why Enterprise Hosting?

» Powered by cPanel
    cPanel is included at no charge with all Enterprise accounts. This robust, industry leading control panel makes website management point and click - never again will you need to login to a console to perform the simplest of tasks.

» High performance servers
    Reliable solid state drives (SSD), responsive SAS disks and manufactured by Dell (UK) and Supermicro (USA). We don't cut corners when having the privilege to host your website. Our Enterprise servers have the following specifications, at a minimum:

• High perforrmance Intel SSD base (your MySQL databases etc are on these, too!)
    • Responsive 7k SAS disks for /home (your images, HTML etc)
    • 24GB DDR3 RAM
    • 2 x Quad Core 2.66Ghz processors w/ HT (16 cores!)
    • RAID protected drives (both SSD & SAS are in a RAID array)
    • 1GigE (1,000Mbp/s) port link

» LiteSpeed web server
    You won't experience sluggish loading times with SimplexWebs. In fact, we guarantee that your website will be at least six times faster than your standard Apache based web hosting provider when loading static resources such as images.

» Minimal accounts per physical core
    We don't oversell our Enterprise servers. Ever. Where other providers may put 600 to 2,000 accounts on one server, we put a mere 5 to 10 accounts per physical core. That's no more than 80 to 160 accounts per server. Are we spoiling you? Most definitely.

» CloudLinux operating system
    CloudLinux is an innovative operating system designed for web hosting providers. With CloudLinux, we can assure you your fair share of resources and you can have peace of mind knowing another website won't be able to render a server unavailable through resource usage. We also guarantee a much larger wedge of CPU and memory, compared to other CloudLinux powered providers.

» R1Soft Daily Backups
    Worried about the safety of your files? Not anymore. We protect our servers with R1Soft CDP, guaranteeing at least 6 daily backups (every 4 hours!) to our secure offsite backup server. You can restore a single file, email or your entire website from your control panel, or we can do it for you. You're in safe hands, honestly.

» Ksplice Uptrack
    We don't have to reboot our Enterprise servers for important kernel updates to patch security or performance holes. Does your provider have to?

» Free Migration
    Coming from another web host? That's no problem. With our migration service, we'll ensure your website is moved hassle free and seamlessly into its new home. Free of charge.

» Premium USA & UK Locations
    We have servers in two premium locations in the USA (SingleHop) and the UK (Redstation). If location is important to you, SimplexWebs has a server location that's best suited for your European or Western visitors.

...and much, much more.

We're loved by hundreds - please see over 100 customer reviews on our reviews page.

Kasper B. uses our UK Enterprise web hosting service for eng.telcom.dk and mediebevaegelsen.dk. Kasper has been with us since the start of August '11.

The market for webhosting is crowded, to put it mildly. The buzzwords are many, while objective reviews are scarce and far between.

Operating primarily in Denmark, I had little knowledge of the UK hosting vendors back in July when I needed a UK host for a business site (link: Telcom Danmark A/S).

With traditional shared hosting, one risks performance and stability fluctuations due to other people's sites. CloudLinux allows the host to create virtual containers for each client with a fixed amount of cpu, ram & processing resources. In my experience, this leads to more stable hosting environments and better general performance for the individual clients.

For other projects, I'd done comparative load tests of Apache and LiteSpeed, and it was clear that LiteSpeed performed considerably better than Apache under high load.

"Apache httpd does a lot more now than it did in 1.0 – Yet the internal architecture is basically the same. In other words, our architecture was not designed for this stuff.

Much of it has been slapped together in odd ways to avoid incompatibility trouble. Much of it isn’t used. Much of it shouldn’t be used."

One would think this was marketing buzz from LiteSpeed, but the words are by Apache Foundation's
    Chief Officer for the Apache HTTP project. (http://roy.gbiv.com/talks/200804_Apache3_ApacheCon.pdf).

Having narrowed the selection down to five UK hosting vendors on these criteria, I asked for information regarding CloudLinux allocations of CPU and RAM. Some sales staff were very reluctant to offer the information, others, such as SimplexWebs, were very transparent in their communication.

I ended up going with an Enterprise plan, which was very reasonably priced in comparison to the resources offered. I've not looked back. 0 minutes of downtime and friendly & knowledgeable support the few times there have been issues. During a migration phase, for instance, I was notified that my dedicated IP was going to change which was problematic because I don't control the DNS myself (for this project). Support staff was very understanding of the situation and offered to setup a temporary redirect. Problem solved.

All in all, I'm a happy camper.
    Khodr R. uses our UK Enterprise web hosting service for f1zone.net. Khodr has been with us since mid-October '11.

I had been searching for a long time for a good UK based web host to host my PHPBB3 forum (F1Zone.net) and my wordpress site (F1Zone.net/news) because the majority of the visitors to my website are from the UK. I asked around on several forums and the number one choice seemed to be SimplexWebs. Usually, moving websites for me is a nightmare because I use the DirectAdmin Web Control Panel and most web hosting companies charge an additional fee to move my websites to
    cPanel hosting, but SimplexWebs was kind enough to transfer all my sites for free.

The first impression I had when I moved to SimplexWebs was the speed, I have never experienced such fast speeds from a hosting company for such a great price. According to pingdom.com my website loads in only 1.3 seconds.

The customer service from SimplexWebs has also been really great to me. In all my interactions with the live chat support and the ticket support, I've been treated respectfully and all my questions were
    answered very quickly. It is one of the few web hosting companies that actually provides 24/7 support.

One of the best things for me about SimplexWebs is the many different payment options. PayPal is not available in my country but I could still my credit card to pay. The setup was instant, and they migrated my website in less than 2 hours. Everything was working smoothly after that.

I would really recommend SimplexWebs to anyone looking for a top quality host because I have experienced zero downtime the whole time I have been with them.
    Here's a few reviews from WHT too:

An objective review of 3 web hosting providers in UK
    SimplexWebs - One Month Review
    A 10 Month Review of Simplex Webs

Let SimplexWebs be your last ever web host.

Thank you for your time.
    SimplexWebs for awesome British web hosting, servers & domain names. Seven fantastic years of it.
    Need more power? We've got Enterprise Hosting for that.

is your web hosting allowed for wp-robot/autoblog, high traffic site 10K uv/day more?
    <<please see forum rules for signature formatting guidelines>>

Quote Originally Posted by Echizen View Post
    is your web hosting allowed for wp-robot/autoblog, high traffic site 10K uv/day more?
    Greetings,

This depends on the amount of WP plugins etc you have running. They should be fine though -- these are semi-dedicated services.

sales <at> simplexwebs.com

SimplexWebs for awesome British web hosting, servers & domain names. Seven fantastic years of it.
    Need more power? We've got Enterprise Hosting for that.