hosted by liquidweb

Go Back   Web Hosting Talk : Advertising Forums : Domain Names Advertising : Domain Name with Web Site Offers : For sale: WebHostingForums.org

Forum Jump

For sale: WebHostingForums.org

Reply Post New Thread In Domain Name with Web Site Offers Subscription

Send news tip View All Posts Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 01-13-2012, 03:20 PM

Lightbulb

For sale: WebHostingForums.org

Greetings,

I am looking for someone interested in taking WebHostingForums.org (Web Hosting Forums) over and bringing it to next profitable level. WebHostingForums.org is one and a half years old forum site launched back in mid-2010 and dedicated to all things web hosting. The potential here is immense and in right hands this is a true gem, making thousands every month! Too bad, but during this year I was unable to find power in me to work with it. I had few kind members ready to give a hand in helping manage the forum.

The forum ranks on all major search engines for its keywords, I see page #1 rankings in all three - Google, Yahoo! and Bing. Among the countries searching for web hosting forums the most are US, UK, Australia, and Canada. This is fantastic traffic to have, no doubts. Advertisers pay huge amounts for visitors from the mentioned countries.

The exact keyphrase "web hosting forums" gets approx. 1,000 searches every month in Google alone, and that is a lot in such profitable niche as web hosting is. I want to underline that those are exact-match searches. Every search is a potential member, and every member is more contents on the site, which in result brings even more traffic from search engines. All this opens huge growth and profit possibilities.

The singular phrase "web hosting forum" with exact search volume of 1,900 is also easily targetable with the plural domain WebHostingForums.org. CPC is around $7 for both these phrases!

It's worthless mentioning that web hosting niche is one of the highest paying, and that it's not going to disappear anytime soon. WebHostingForums.org is a safe investment.

What I like about WebHostingForums.org is its Web 2.0-ness. With that I mean, it's the visitor who creates the content.

Traffic Stats
Monthly unique visitors: 500
Monthly pageviews: 3,000

US visits are top
High percentage of new visits
Several thousands of indexed pages in Google
For more details please see Google Analytics

Price
Taking offers in the low $x,xxx range.

Best Regards,
Einar
Attached Thumbnails
Google.png   Yahoo.png   Bing.png  

Notice to Consumers
Thread Summary Please be aware that every offer has limits beyond what is displayed in the thread. You should visit the site advertising and read any Terms of Service or Acceptable Use Policy they have in place. If you can't find answers on how they measure what you're purchasing, ask. If the offer or request doesn't regard some type of hosting, you still need to research beyond what’s printed in the ad.
  • Research any provider to know what limits are in place, especially with any offer concerning disk space and/or bandwidth. These are generally defined in the TOS or AUP.
  • Read provider reviews. If you find no reviews, create a thread and ask for others' first-hand experience with the provider.
  • If you're unsure on the exact details of an offer - ask. Simply respond to this thread and ask the provider for clarification.

Sponsored Links
Old 01-13-2012, 03:32 PM
Oh, I'm a Gummy Bear,

Any proof of actual monthly profit? Cause xxxx amount is a lot if you are not making xxx or more a month

Old 01-13-2012, 03:33 PM

Also I want to add that during the last year I was contacted via email several times asking for an opportunity to advertise web hosting services.

Sponsored Links
Old 01-13-2012, 03:35 PM
Oh, I'm a Gummy Bear,

I ask again, are you making any sort of constant profite of your website. What can be done was not my question, what was done is the answer I am looking for. Considering, you have two failed selling attempt at flippa.

Old 01-13-2012, 03:41 PM

SeriesN, that was not meant as an answer to your question. Posted almost simultaneously.

The forum is not monetized besides this Lunarpages affiliate banner on the home page only. I had an AdSense box in that place and was receiving multi-dollar clicks from time to time. No doubts, installing ads deeper in the site, for example between posts, would give better results.

Old 01-13-2012, 03:47 PM
Oh, I'm a Gummy Bear,

Multi dollar can stand from 2 to million. I would like to see an exact multi figure. Or else, no one I beleive would pay four figure.

Old 01-13-2012, 06:15 PM
Junior Guru

Are you open to anything below the "low $x,xxx range" ...?

Cheers

Old 01-13-2012, 06:25 PM

Thanks for the interest, but it's against AdSense TOS to show exact CPC amounts, so I am afraid I won't be able to provide such information. Also I have no AdSense channels set up for the site anymore. Please refer to Google's Keyword Tool for approximate CPC amounts in the web hosting industry.

Regarding the listings at Flippa,
Both listings received a lot of interest but ended unsold. First one a few months ago because of reserve not being met, ending with highest bid of $2000. The second one was purchased at BIN price of $2800, but the buyer failed to send the payment although was far with the transaction at Escrow.com. Also there is a number of offers in the 1k-2k range accumulated during that time.

If $xxx amount per month is the only consideration, perfect, but I want to invite seeing also other factors such as the domain name and rankings. The age and 'viewing-eye' is already there and with some reorganization the forum could be bringing in immediate income.

Old 01-13-2012, 06:28 PM

RitmoIT, you can send me a PM with your offer. Thanks

Old 01-17-2012, 10:15 AM
Junior Guru

Fine with posting it here.

$150

Old 02-01-2012, 10:37 PM

Just reuploaded fresh Google Analytics PDFs,
Stats since launch: http://webhostingforums.org/stats.pdf
Last month stats: http://webhostingforums.org/stats30.pdf

Old 02-12-2012, 02:18 PM
Web Hosting Guru