Gigapros Impressed Me a Lot!

Well, I decided to post my review sharing my experience using gigapros.com services.
    Frankly speaking, I was impressed by their support compared to my previous web hosting provider.. they are always willing to help me. The transfer process for simple and they helped me with all the issues. Well done!

I have been hosting my site for over 1 year and a half. Paid via Paypal. After 2 hours my website was running fast and efficiently. My hosting account has many resources and features. There is even a good number of third party web applications (forums, CMS), all popular applications.
    Uptime is great..
    In conclusion, I must say that it is excellent, quality hosting with quality support.
    Recommended!

Thank you for your honest review I would suggest you report your domain to helpdesk to verify your host thanks.

Nice to also hear nice reviews, not all the time just bad ones. You will need to confirm your domain to make your review accurate.

Thanks for your review. As i see they offer "unlimited" things. Btw report your domain to verify it.

Always like seeing positive reviews about companies. Glad everything worked out for you.

Great to see a positive review, if you have more details to share, please do And be sure to come back in the near future with an update for us!

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by ezbnc View Post
    Thank you for your honest review I would suggest you report your domain to helpdesk to verify your host thanks.
    I've just sent the domain I host with them... thanks for your suggestion!

Quote Originally Posted by Cirtex View Post
    Great to see a positive review, if you have more details to share, please do And be sure to come back in the near future with an update for us!

Cheers
    Well, I'll write an update as soon as possible. believe it will be useful.

congratulation and great.
    the compliment is always appreciated and it is good that you could actually enjoying hosting with them instead of scratching your head,
    share with us more about your hosting ya

Quote Originally Posted by Berin AK View Post
    I have been hosting my site for over 1 year and a half.
    Confirmed thanks

Nice to see you are happy with your web hosting.
    Hope it stays the same.
    Thanks for sharing!