Good day to all,

Thank you for taking the time to look over our available special that we are so excited about here at KentonNetworks. Let me give you a little background about what we do.

We started back in 2003 as a design and development company, specializing in WordPress as a major goal. Today, we have huge success in both fields and service few hundred clients per month. In 2005 we started to offer our clients hosting with a cluster type setup. Last year we have moved onto the cloud with OnApp as our platform and host over 1 thousand domains/websites. We have gained a lot of exposure because of the service and support we have been providing while staying at a medium level size of agency. We are not here to brag or tell we are the best or not. Simply here to get involved and offer when we have something to offer.

That said, at the end of January a large client is upgrading and leaving our OnApp cloud setup for a more enterprise level security setup we did for them. That means about 25 machines or VMs at the following specifications will be available. If you want to match more ram or drive space do let me know by contacting me by email at sales@kentonnetworks.com. Here are the specifications;

SPECIAL ONAPP VM OFFER (self managed):
1024 MB of RAM
10 GB SAS SAN NetAPP storage
100 GB of Premium Bandwidth
Full OnAPP Control Panel Access
====================================
Clearance: $25 per month
(normally anywhere else this would cost you $40 - $70 per month)

We support our clients through all means, email, text and phone. Twitter is also available for any support issues you may encounter. Available 24/7.

Our offers and OnAPP servers are based in Chicago Datacenter at 350 E Cermak Rd.

If you need anymore information or would like to discuss other configurations please contact me back at sales@kentonnetworks.com. I will be glad to discuss them with you.

These are going to go fast, so we are ready to take pre-orders with payments for February 1st activation of a VM(s). Please let us know how many VMs you may need. We accept PayPal.

If there is anything I've forgot to outlined, please contact me by email or PM.