Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SEO - Keyword ranking within month

How to bring competitive keyword in top 100 within month.

As I done with all other seo strategy -
    like - directory Submission
    Bookmarking
    Networking
    Classifieds
    Video submission
    Forums
    Blogs
    Commenting
    Guest Posting
    Profile links...

Still one of my keyword is not in top 500.. So what to do more for it please do suggest
      0 Not allowed!

Just keep building backlinks for your keyword. Don't stop. Maybe edu and gov links can help a little more than usual backlinks.
      0 Not allowed!

Thanks for sharing. Now a days you need to do both SEO andSEM as well to get more better results and traffic.
      0 Not allowed!

It totally depends upon you what kind of keywords you are choosing and how much competition have on that keywords.One more thing and that is how much quality have your backlinks created?
    If you will optimize your website in a right manner and will focus on quality link building work then you can get your targeted keywords fast.
    Thanks
      0 Not allowed!

you are wrking in right way i would recommend to add link wheel strategy in your work plan .now a days google likes that sites which uses link wheel strategy .
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by motorola4gatrix View Post
    you are wrking in right way i would recommend to add link wheel strategy in your work plan .now a days google likes that sites which uses link wheel strategy .
    Actually, I'm not seeing that, motorola4gatrix. Could you possibly reference something from Google where they say they like sites that use link wheels?
      0 Not allowed!

Funny. Actually doesnt like site that use link scheme to gain ranking. But I must agree, proper link wheels can be beneficial.
      0 Not allowed!

The main point is trying to gather links which will eventually lead to getting top ranks and I do not think it is possible to target some competitive niches and hoping that within one month, some top ranks will be gained even with top links.

Sometimes only after months of link building, will improvements in ranks occur. You are recommended to keep gathering links for your site, the ones coming from relevant sites and directories with the targeted anchors would truly help.
      0 Not allowed!

Talking

Patience, patience
      0 Not allowed!

LIKE "Patience, patience"

I think the geographical target do affect your keywords ranking. Are you targeting specific location or you target global? Forum posting & classified posting are the best place to target specific location and generate backlinks. Do spend more time on both, and be patience
      0 Not allowed!

That's why I am bad at SEO. I'm not patient. Also, you should consider submitting articles to free eZines (specifically higher PR sites).
      0 Not allowed!

The problem with building links, is also to get them indexed and stay indexed by search engines. A link does no good at all if not indexed or get deindexed after a week.
      0 Not allowed!

First check your keyword competition by using Google keyword tool or any other tool. If it is more competitive then it may take more time to come up in top 100. The shared seo channels are good and work as well but choose only top sites in respective channels means digg in bookmarking, DP, V7 and WHT in forums, try to choose directories which approve sites fast.

You also should check that your site link in respective channels are index or not. Try to choose do follow sources for promotion.
      0 Not allowed!

Only Viral MArketing can help you greatly in building all keywords rank in a month.
      0 Not allowed!

You should repeat the same practices for the concerned keyword.

I am sure that will come up at the earliest.
      0 Not allowed!

It is difficult to offer constructive ideas without the benefit of knowing what the website is, which keywords have been ranked and which is the one that hasn't. But if your other keywords are doing ok and you have treated them all equally then it does suggest that the problem is with the keyword itself,i.e. it has very high competition that the others do not.
    But as has already been pointed out, one month is not a long time.
      0 Not allowed!

Google doesn't like being tricked. Full-stop. Link wheels are a trick, Google doesn't like them.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by ROiBOT View Post
    Google doesn't like being tricked. Full-stop. Link wheels are a trick, Google doesn't like them.
    Google apparently doesn't like anything, so what do you suggest, we all just stop trying?? We already know that Google wants only natural links but the fact is that some things do work even though they aren't supposed to, and forums such as these are surely to discuss and evidence what does and doesn't work, not to state Google policy?
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by ROiBOT View Post
    +1. Just build direct backlinks.
      0 Not allowed!

I think the keyword which you are targeting is quite competitive one. In that case you have to maintain the quality of the backlinks at the same time links have to be relevant. keep these in your mind and you will be able to rank in no time.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by billaa View Post
    I think the keyword which you are targeting is quite competitive one.
    The problem is that the OP has not been back yet to comment on any of the replies, so we don't know what the keyword is.
      0 Not allowed!

First you should keep patience for competitive keyword. All activities i think you are almost doing. If your website is new please don't over do that also focus on quality rather than just keep submitting, Also check if your submitted links been crawled or not else its of no use.
      0 Not allowed!

using the right key word density is important. also try linking to websites that have a good ranking in ALexa
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by JoeBates View Post
    using the right key word density is important. also try linking to websites that have a good ranking in ALexa
    No-one knows what the "right" keyword density is or even if it matters very much. Alexa rank cannot be considered as a measure of a website's authority for linking purposes as it is only the result of information collected from Alexa toolbar users.
      0 Not allowed!

Keep working on the same keyword, I am sure that will come up soon.
      0 Not allowed!

I think I may have found the answer to this. The OP's home page is now showing in their profile, so I visited the site. The meta keyword tag contains four keywords, and a check on them showed three as being ranked by Google while the other is not (in the top 100).
    The keyword which doesn't rank is high competition but there are very few monthly searches for it.
    Looking at the page source, although it is in the meta tag it doesn't appear anywhere in the content, the only place I could find it was as being an Alt tag for an image.
    If a keyword is not targetted on a web page then it is not going to rank well, especially given the high competition and low number of searches for it.
    My apologies to the OP (should they return to the thread) if I have made incorrect assumptions as to the website and keyword concerned, I am going on the information that is available in their absence.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by ozsubasi View Post
    No-one knows what the "right" keyword density is or even if it matters very much.
    Of course it matters. Along with your main targeted keywords, you also need to include related terms to that topic, so if you're targeting 'buy red roses', you should also consider using words such as 'flowers', 'bunches' etc. even if you're not targeting them.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by JenniB View Post
    Of course it matters.
    Please give your reference for that, i.e. a link to where it is stated. If I am wrong I will happily admit it but I would like evidence of it.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote: Originally Posted by JenniB

Of course it matters.

Please give your reference for that, i.e. a link to where it is stated. If I am wrong I will happily admit it but I would like evidence of it.
    I've never seen any evidence that keyword density is an algorithmic component that affects rankings.

The frequency or placement of keywords CAN impact it, but the term keyword density refers to a formula by which is the ratio of keywords to total text is somehow suppose to help search engines assign an appropriate ranking. From all of my experience and discuss with those in the industry, this is only a popular myth.

That said, it goes without saying that you should consider targeting related keywords. But in order to determine what those other keywords should be you must research not only KEI and searches but also your target market and what they are likely to respond to in a way that constitutes a positive conversion.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by ColinCronin View Post
    The frequency or placement of keywords CAN impact it
    And with reference to the original question, it would appear that the keyword in question is not used at all and therefore is very unlikely to rank well.
      0 Not allowed!

First of all, You have needed related key word of your website , and not short keyword use in your website.Than start Back linking that,s key word...
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Andriyadsouza View Post

Bookmarking
    Networking
    Classifieds
    Video submission
    Forums
    Blogs
    Commenting
    Guest Posting
    Profile links...

Still one of my keyword is not in top 500.. So what to do more for it please do suggest
    All these are off page techniques. Check off page of your site also check your targeted keywords, check there competition etc and come up with better solution. Keep updating fresh and unique content on your site.Hope it works
    Thanks
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by omax View Post
    Just keep building backlinks for your keyword. Don't stop. Maybe edu and gov links can help a little more than usual backlinks.
    This is true, just make sure you maintain your quality sites.
      0 Not allowed!

Well, it depends on your keyword selection. Try to find out less competition and more demanded keyword. You can search best keywords by google adwords keyword tool or wordtracker and focus on quality backlinks as well.
      0 Not allowed!

35. Care with content as It's really the king. the more quality the more shared by your visitors.
      0 Not allowed!

Ranking keywords within a month also depends on your competition of certain keywords. Based on your methods you shouldve ranked a keyword with medium competition already. Also another thing is, sometimes your links wont be crawled that soon.
      0 Not allowed!

ok, if you have tried all of the aboves ways you wrote.I suggest you may try to write more quality and unique content in your blog and link back to your site with keywords.Coz google is paying more attention to the content since the last google panada update.
      0 Not allowed!

There are various result oriented activities which if you will perform then it will benefit your website like blog commenting, forum posting, bookmarking, directory posting, article posting, networking etc.
      0 Not allowed!

it is not an easy task to outrank your competitors, people have better quality links than you and their sites are older than yours which totally new.

It's takes time to outrank your competitors unless your are in the niche where there are very less competitors.

Good luck to you!
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Andriyadsouza View Post

Bookmarking
    Networking
    Classifieds
    Video submission
    Forums
    Blogs
    Commenting
    Guest Posting
    Profile links...

hi you should check your website optomize and fix your anchor text so you can put backlink in the websites that thay have more index in the google site.
      0 Not allowed!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast