Results 1 to 40 of 40
  1. #1

    up2vps is a cheater !

    See here for previous content :
    http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1104012

    Yesterday I wate to reclaim the refund , so I use the Paypal dispute a transaction .

    They submitted evidence that say I abuse on their node cased crash 3 or 4 times + ddos attack my admin by myself . This is they say :"

    this buyer abuse on our node cased crash 3 or 4 times + ddos attack he admint by him self he was using bad software as iur terms and he accpet it

    http://up2vps.com/terms.php

    high forward packet?! confirm he run ddos attack

    30M 1121G all -- * * xx.xxx.107.68 0.0.0.0/0

    Carsh kernel due bad software Dec 1 03:56:24 x15 kernel: CT: 298: started

    Dec 1 04:26:11 x15 kernel: list_add corruption. prev->next should be ffff81045$

    Dec 1 04:26:11 x15 kernel: ----------- [cut here ] --------- [please bite here$.

    "

    Prior to that post where they said I cased crash their node 2 times ,now is cased crash 3 or 4 times ?
    "+ ddos attack he admint by him self" ? If I ddos attack my admin by myself , why they don't bring out this evidence prior to that post ?
    Them to submit false evidence ! they are cheater !

    If someone using their VPS, please be careful, especially those cheap promotion. Once they want to take back the VPS, They wait for you renew, delete your VPS and no refund,the reason is :cased crash the node several times + ddos attack your admin by yourself !

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    471
    @op its your fault, you should have gone to google:
    http://datheist.blogspot.com/2011/10/up2vps.html

    and its your fault for choosing an ultra budget provider. pay penuts and youll get monkeys

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Oklahoma City, OK
    Posts
    2,112
    Budget price budget support and sales you always get what you pay for sorry.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    /root/webhosting
    Posts
    884
    Quote Originally Posted by ezbnc View Post
    Budget price budget support and sales you always get what you pay for sorry.
    You wrote my words, 101% agree with you.
    Even they dont have their company address written on site
    ██ Website Hosting Mumbai | Web Hosting India
    ██ Web Hosting Unleashed
    ██ cPanel-Softaculous Shared Hosting | 99.9% Uptime
    ██ sales[at]linkwayhosting.com | +91-9930-3388-67

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Lancs, UK
    Posts
    2,152
    HeroBill - On-premises Enterprise billing software for hosting providers
    █ UK Based, 24/7 Support Phone Support, Migration Services, Inventory Management, etc...
    https://herobill.com

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by xiaocong View Post
    See here for previous content :
    http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1104012

    Yesterday I wate to reclaim the refund , so I use the Paypal dispute a transaction .

    They submitted evidence that say I abuse on their node cased crash 3 or 4 times + ddos attack my admin by myself . This is they say :"

    this buyer abuse on our node cased crash 3 or 4 times + ddos attack he admint by him self he was using bad software as iur terms and he accpet it

    http://up2vps.com/terms.php

    high forward packet?! confirm he run ddos attack

    30M 1121G all -- * * xx.xxx.107.68 0.0.0.0/0

    Carsh kernel due bad software Dec 1 03:56:24 x15 kernel: CT: 298: started

    Dec 1 04:26:11 x15 kernel: list_add corruption. prev->next should be ffff81045$

    Dec 1 04:26:11 x15 kernel: ----------- [cut here ] --------- [please bite here$.

    "

    Prior to that post where they said I cased crash their node 2 times ,now is cased crash 3 or 4 times ?
    "+ ddos attack he admint by him self" ? If I ddos attack my admin by myself , why they don't bring out this evidence prior to that post ?
    Them to submit false evidence ! they are cheater !

    If someone using their VPS, please be careful, especially those cheap promotion. Once they want to take back the VPS, They wait for you renew, delete your VPS and no refund,the reason is :cased crash the node several times + ddos attack your admin by yourself !
    You may don't understand what we said , if you look your last topic you said by yourself you use bad software , so we lie when you said i used bad software?
    we provide the high packet forward with your said used bad software so we are now cheater?!!

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Up2vps View Post
    You may don't understand what we said , if you look your last topic you said by yourself you use bad software , so we lie when you said i used bad software?
    we provide the high packet forward with your said used bad software so we are now cheater?!!
    Where I said I used a bad software? I said I use software is Mapn,
    the last topic I provide the software link, have you checked whether it is a bad software?

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by xiaocong View Post
    Where I said I used a bad software? I said I use software is Mapn,
    the last topic I provide the software link, have you checked whether it is a bad software?
    I found some software not good use of
    so what about this?

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Up2vps View Post
    You may don't understand what we said , if you look your last topic you said by yourself you use bad software , so we lie when you said i used bad software?
    we provide the high packet forward with your said used bad software so we are now cheater?!!
    Prior to that post:
    Quote Originally Posted by Up2vps View Post
    you are using bad software or something and abuse on node and it Against our terms same issue was from 25 or 30 days keep abuse sadly i don't have recorder about this
    Thanks for understand
    Do you have recordr?Where you find the ddos ddos attack record ?After cancel my vps ?!!

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Up2vps View Post
    so what about this?
    This mean I found some of the software was not what I liked

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by xiaocong View Post
    Prior to that post:

    Do you have recordr?Where you find the ddos ddos attack record ?After cancel my vps ?!!
    We are not 1 only , I was don't have info about this the info recorder under your account in noted , the one of our staff provide me the info.
    i surprise people called us cheater when we save or risk by client from crash and abuse

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Up2vps View Post
    so what about this?
    Please see it:
    Quote Originally Posted by xiaocong View Post
    The first time I reinstall the system ,I only install a software : MAPn .
    After I complete the installation ,I found I forgot the mysql's root password ,I use google search the method want to retrieve password , but I can't find an effective way to recover password ,and I forgot reinstall mysql server could solve it ,also I don't want spend time
    to reinstall MAPn .
    So I reinstalled the OS again. Installed my software and went to eat dinner . When I come back ,the VPS was suspended by UP2VPS ,for a while
    ,they cancelled my VPS .

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by xiaocong View Post
    Please see it!
    why high forward packet? Again we never get issue with reboot or reinstall, the OpenVZ used shared kernel so any bad useing or abouse can be cased on main node

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Up2vps View Post
    why high forward packet? Again we never get issue with reboot or reinstall, the OpenVZ used shared kernel so any bad useing or abouse can be cased on main node
    In addition to you, no one knows the real record, you can generate any records?

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Taiwan
    Posts
    1,061
    hard to understand
    www.hostinginside.com
    Taiwan Dedicated Server
    Taiwan, US, UK & Germany XEN Based VPS with RAID 10

  16. #16
    you overselling too much, may be someone useing the CPU or I/O too much, and just I reinstalling the system, the system was down .You do't check the real reason ,immediately delete my VPS, why?

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by xiaocong View Post
    you overselling too much, may be someone useing the CPU or I/O too much, and just I reinstalling the system, the system was down .You do't check the real reason ,immediately delete my VPS, why?
    the detials found on logs and iftop als we don't overselling too much on any node we do care about this and any overload or overuage we take quick action by reboot vm and Notifications

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Up2vps View Post
    the detials found on logs and iftop als we don't overselling too much on any node we do care about this and any overload or overuage we take quick action by reboot vm and Notifications
    Please provide the recorde,
    and the "ddos attack" evidence

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by xiaocong View Post
    Please provide the recorde,
    and the "ddos attack" evidence
    Well,
    We already provide before the high packet forword, this vps already cancelled so we removed any detials about this except saved on our reply here

  20. #20
    Please provide the real record,
    I also install Mapn on my other VPS,I don't believe it is a bad software.

  21. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by xiaocong View Post
    Please provide the real record,
    I also install Mapn on my other VPS,I don't believe it is a bad software.
    we are who said not good found not good software , whatever anther reason with high packet can you explain why?

  22. #22
    If one day someone's VPS also has deleted .you can say :
    Quote Originally Posted by Up2vps View Post
    Well,
    We already provide before the high packet forword, this vps already cancelled so we removed any detials about this except saved on our reply here

  23. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Up2vps View Post
    we are who said not good found not good software , whatever anther reason with high packet can you explain why?
    Well !
    you cancel my vps and removed any detials!All you say is really!??

  24. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Up2vps View Post
    we are who said not good found not good software , whatever anther reason with high packet can you explain why?
    I want to see the real evidence, not is you write out

  25. #25
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    554
    guys guys chill out. This is a public forum not ur private domain to argue and counter-argue. If u both want to take on each other do it some other place may be either of ur forums

    damn, what is wht turning into these days

  26. #26
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    304
    Can you two really understand each other? Maybe get someone to translate your native language into proper English. It's very difficult to understand your arguments.

  27. #27
    I want to through publish my experiences in Up2vps out to exposure of his deceptive practices , reminded people be careful to buy their VPS

  28. #28
    I love how whenever UP2VPS gets into a public discussion with their customers who are complaining about their service they just prove how horrible they are at customer service. They suspend accounts with no warning and no explanation (they did this to me), they refuse to provide evidence (they did this to me), and when you complain that they're not living up to their SLA they call you a liar and refuse to reimburse you for the downtime that they caused. They're crooks, plain and simple, and they hide behind bad English.

  29. #29
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    behind my screen
    Posts
    402
    I wonder where both parties learned English.This conversation is verry hard to understand due to verry bad English @op and @company goback to school and learn proper English.

  30. #30
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    469
    Quote Originally Posted by cpanellover View Post
    I wonder where both parties learned English.This conversation is verry hard to understand due to verry bad English @op and @company goback to school and learn proper English.
    It seems like they understand each other perfectly fine
    How can you factor in VAT when comparing since you are subject to VAT on everything? Obviously purchases made outside the EU are not going to be collected with VAT, but are you not still responsible to pay it on your own? - Tim Flavin from "Hostigation.com"

  31. #31
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    behind my screen
    Posts
    402
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurikami View Post
    It seems like they understand each other perfectly fine
    Offcource they do both already know the facts ....

  32. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by d'Armond View Post
    I love how whenever UP2VPS gets into a public discussion with their customers who are complaining about their service they just prove how horrible they are at customer service. They suspend accounts with no warning and no explanation (they did this to me), they refuse to provide evidence (they did this to me), and when you complain that they're not living up to their SLA they call you a liar and refuse to reimburse you for the downtime that they caused. They're crooks, plain and simple, and they hide behind bad English.
    if you don't understand the Position just stop reply on this topic now you are saying suspend without warning

    it's inculde on our terms and it's require accept our terms before order

    Server Abuse
    Any attempts to undermine or cause harm to a server is strictly prohibited We will Terminated services without Notifications or refund

    Resource/Node Abuse: UP2VPS reserves the right to cancel or suspend any account at which UP2VPS deems to be abusive or over-using resources which are outlined in the respective Customer's service plan. VPS accounts are subject to suspension without notice if said VPS account is found to be abusing the VPS node's resources. These included but are not limited to:

    IO Abuse
    Network abuse
    CPU abuse
    Memory abuse
    we confirm this client push 112GB packet forward and we provide this We not risk by another client and leave him abuse on node

  33. #33
    I am not talking about server abuse. I'm talking about you taking down a customer's node with no cause, no warning, and no compensation for downtime. In my case, you were investigating problems relating to the kernel bug that was causing your frequent outages, which had nothing to do with me, my server, or any software I was running.

    If your terms specify that you can take down a customer's node without warning, without cause and without compensation, then I again assert that your SLA is meaningless and you're a crap company to work with.

  34. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by d'Armond View Post
    I am not talking about server abuse. I'm talking about you taking down a customer's node with no cause, no warning, and no compensation for downtime. In my case, you were investigating problems relating to the kernel bug that was causing your frequent outages, which had nothing to do with me, my server, or any software I was running.

    If your terms specify that you can take down a customer's node without warning, without cause and without compensation, then I again assert that your SLA is meaningless and you're a crap company to work with.
    So you are said no abuse this you said? so how confirm ? will if you know that can explain high packet in and out? this our terms so you can just ignore our services if you don't like our terms we have many Hundreds of happy client and they happy with our terms . i surprise when you just need abuse or over-using to can be happy with our services
    he is on old our node up around 200 days without any issue so stop said kernel bug we have many of nodes also it's OpnenVZ,
    So please stop becuse you don't understand
    have nice day

  35. #35
    I am not talking about that other customer of yours, I am talking about me, and my experience as your customer. You are the one who does not understand this, despite the fact that I clearly said "in my case", "my server", "software I was running," and so on. Really, your English is so atrocious that you can't follow a simple sentence? I am providing support to his position by corroborating your history of abusing and disregarding your customers for your own gain. And I will continue to do so at every opportunity. You had the chance to work with me and settle this fairly and politely, and you treated me like ****. You have earned an enemy for life, and I will continue to speak out against you every chance I get, and hopefully save other potential victims from your horrible business.

  36. #36
    It seems,if they want, they can delete anyone's VPS after it renew,if their customer ask why do ,they can say :
    Quote Originally Posted by Up2vps View Post
    you are using bad software or something and abuse on node and it Against our terms same issue was from 25 or 30 days keep abuse sadly i don't have recorder about this
    Thanks for understand
    and take out a high forward packet :" 30M 1121G all -- * *customer's IP 0.0.0.0/0 " ,said :
    Quote Originally Posted by Up2vps View Post
    We already provide before the high packet forword, this vps already cancelled so we removed any detials about this except saved on our reply here
    no refund !

  37. #37
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Taiwan
    Posts
    1,061
    Quote Originally Posted by xiaocong View Post
    ... " 30M 1121G all -- * *customer's IP 0.0.0.0/0 " ...
    so, is this the logs mentioned by up2vps ? ?
    www.hostinginside.com
    Taiwan Dedicated Server
    Taiwan, US, UK & Germany XEN Based VPS with RAID 10

  38. #38
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Top Secret
    Posts
    11,521
    Quote Originally Posted by ezbnc View Post
    Budget price budget support and sales you always get what you pay for sorry.
    nonsense
    I pay no more than $10/month for my VPS' that range from 512-1GB/ram , and I've never had any major issues. In fact, when contacting support, I usually get friendly, courteous responses and people that are more than happy to do the job I need them to.

    It's all about ballancing what you need with what you are willing to pay. Paying $6-$10/month for VPS hosting ISN'T unreasonable at all, as long as you understand you can't stress the system out, which the user isn't doing at all.
    WHMCS Guru - WHMCS addons, management, support and more.
    WHMCS Notifications Extended - Add slack, hipchat, SMS, pushover to WHMCS !!
    Linux Problems? WHMCS Issues? +1-866-546-8914 (linux-14) or @whmcsguru on twitter!

  39. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by jenok View Post
    so, is this the logs mentioned by up2vps ? ?
    yes,they get me this high forward packet :30M 1121G all -- * * xx.xxx.107.68 0.0.0.0/0

    However,after I reinstall system ,I only install a software,the software is a PHP integrated environment,it also install in my other vps, it impossible launch DDOS attack .The software download link I've given out in the previous,people can check whether it is a bad software.

  40. #40
    Dose the high forward packet real exist?
    Or after they delete my VPS they made?
    Or the real high forward packet is " 30M 1121G all -- * * 63.223.*.* 0.0.0.0/0 " and they change it to " 30M 1121G all -- * * 63.223.107.68 0.0.0.0/0 " ?

    They did not give evidence to explain these

Similar Threads

  1. jumpline.com-a cheater co
    By luckypoem in forum Web Hosting
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 06-23-2010, 09:12 AM
  2. once a cheater, always a cheater
    By Kristine in forum Web Hosting Lounge
    Replies: 85
    Last Post: 06-08-2004, 11:25 PM
  3. The Cheater
    By Bannaz in forum Web Hosting Lounge
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-28-2002, 12:20 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •