Thread: Phpmanager v2.0

Phpmanager v2.0

I posted asking when phpmanager 2.0 will come out. They stated that if you buy version 1.0 that you get 2.0 free when it comes out... Is that true? Also is that true even if you buy it from someone else that had it before you?

This is probably a question that you'll have to ask the makers of phpmanager yourself.

on WHT i think he goes by the name of "Locutus"

i've had phpmanager from way back when it was just 10 bucks. i have all the updates, not that i use it.
    l 201TB.com • 201TB bandwidth as standard in three USA DC’s. KVMoIP, auto reboot & OS install all included - Now available in the Netherlands!
    l udedi.com • UK, USA & NL unmetered 100mb & 1GB 100TB premium bandwidth servers
    l Assiva Ltd • UK Shared & Reseller LiteSpeed • 10 years of hosting • R1Soft

Originally posted by thebyp2
    i've had phpmanager from way back when it was just 10 bucks. i have all the updates, not that i use it.

I still have a copy.. But of course.. I gave up trying to keep up with all the member area changes and ways to download things...

Just threw it into my php folder and have forgotten about it

Originally posted by The Prohacker
    I still have a copy.. But of course.. I gave up trying to keep up with all the member area changes and ways to download things...

Just threw it into my php folder and have forgotten about it
    same here. it just sits in a quite corner of my fileserver. (probably, haven't checked in a while)
    l 201TB.com • 201TB bandwidth as standard in three USA DC’s. KVMoIP, auto reboot & OS install all included - Now available in the Netherlands!
    l udedi.com • UK, USA & NL unmetered 100mb & 1GB 100TB premium bandwidth servers

From what I seen, they won't release the price of 2.0 but if you have the current version upgrade is free..
    Money is the root of all evil. So if you don't want to go crazy, give it all to me

Re: Phpmanager v2.0

Originally posted by thomor25
    I posted asking when phpmanager 2.0 will come out. They stated that if you buy version 1.0 that you get 2.0 free when it comes out... Is that true? Also is that true even if you buy it from someone else that had it before you?
    as long as you have the licesnse of the older version, all upgrades are free, from what i heard from phpmanager people the other time.

correct me if i am wrong

I've been thinking..

If the older licenses did come with life time updates.. Unlike current licenses. I'll get in contact with Locutus, and I'll try out the lastest version.. I haven't yet.. So I guess I should atleast give it the benifit of the doubt...

Originally posted by The Prohacker
    I've been thinking..

If the older licenses did come with life time updates.. Unlike current licenses. I'll get in contact with Locutus, and I'll try out the lastest version.. I haven't yet.. So I guess I should atleast give it the benifit of the doubt...
    so does that mean if you get the current version that they are selling right now then unless it comes out in the update period then you won't get 2.0 for free?

Thomor,

My understanding is, if you already own the current PhpManager, then when 2.0 comes out you get to update to it for fre.. Meaning yes you get it for free.. I hope that answers your question
    Money is the root of all evil. So if you don't want to go crazy, give it all to me

Originally posted by JWise
    Thomor,

My understanding is, if you already own the current PhpManager, then when 2.0 comes out you get to update to it for fre.. Meaning yes you get it for free.. I hope that answers your question
    Ok thanks for clarifying that

Originally posted by thomor25
    so does that mean if you get the current version that they are selling right now then unless it comes out in the update period then you won't get 2.0 for free?
    As it says on the site, you only have 6 months of updates.. But I have a license from when it first came out, and I think it came with lifetime updates to help bring people in...

So not sure.....

I need to get a hold of phpmanager soon. If I can get it for cheaper, Good... If I can't no problem

Where are the people from PHPManager or Taysoft ?

What do you mean, Where are the people from?

I believe Taysoft is the developer of PhpManager

Originally posted by JWise
    What do you mean, Where are the people from?

I believe Taysoft is the developer of PhpManager
    I think maybe he means why aren't they answering these questions here...

well, if he wanted support from them perhaps he ought to head over to their forums

Quite reasonable. I was having the same thought...
    Your one stop shop for decentralization

Hi,

all existing users will be able to upgrade to v2.0 free of charge, regardless of whether their support/updates have ran out or not

as for the release structure, there will be 3 versions:

Free - fully encoded, 10 client limit.

Lite - unencoded (apart from config files), 50 client limit

Full - unencoded (apart from config files), no client limit

All modules e.g whm etc, will be available at no extra charge.

Zend Optimiser v2.1.0+ and mcrypt() will be required to run the scripts.

Support structure will be standardised for all versions and will include 6 months of support/updates.

Existing users will get the Full version.

Pricing is still to be confirmed.

Scheduled release date: End of Q1

Beta testing will start end of February.

Screenshots can be viewed at: www.phpmanager.com/v2

Please feel free to post any questions that are not answered above.

Regards,

Locutus

Awesome I will be getting the current version from you in 2 days and v2.0 when it comes out....

Thanks for the update, Locutus.

I really like the new version system you'll have.
    There is no best host. There is only the host that's best for you.