* HingeWeb Promotion - Web Development Discounts up to 50% - PSD to CMS / XHTML & More!

Hello everyone!

We will attempt to beat the price of our competition! If you have a quote from a competitor, please contact us and we'll see if we can beat it each and every time!

We've just launched part of our new website, and the excitement has brought in discounts for everyone! Whether you're looking for a new design for the holiday season, need a logo, or merely need something coded, we are here for you! Please don't hesitate to contact me directly via email (hello@hingeweb.com) or via PM should you have any questions whatsoever.

Below you may find some details about whom I am and what we do here. If you prefer to get right to the sales prices, then scroll down until you see the red text.

Who is Brian Schroeter?
    I am an experienced web developer whom has over the years developed relationships with numerous clientele and partners. I am 23 years old, and live in southern Florida. I have a deep passion for what I do in web development, and constantly look into improving my technique or learning more about something related to this industry.

Whom have you worked with?
    Upon your request, I can present numerous professional references. I have worked with companies and individuals such as Kayako, jTam, RetinaCreative, and more! Since some work was done under the agreement of an "NDA," I am not able to present every single client that I've worked along with. In any case, I assure you that I can work both one on one with a client or within a group of developers presenting to a company.

Why Brian Schroeter and HingeWeb?
    To sum up where I excel, I'd have to say that I take pride in excelling in service. Coding is something that when done properly, can be put into a scheme of black and white. It's either done right, or it's done wrong. Where the average developer lacks is their service, and that is exactly where I deliver. I work on average 18 hours a day, and essentially live by my cell phone which collects my emails. If you need me to look into something, I will do everything possible to make the time needed to look into that for you right away.

I prefer to develop on-going relationships with both clientele and business. I don't like to think of development as a one-shot transaction. I've taken clients from a "PSD to XHTML" order, to excelling their productivity by putting their entire site into a content management system. In doing so, I assisted them by developing custom plugins that helped to streamline their every day processes, and caused for their single website to produce numbers with less time invested than they would've anticipated.

After some time it came down to choosing a provider to enhance their SEO, and I was involved in the process of choosing a reliable provider as well as assisting said provider do their job easier. The bottom line is that I chose to grow with their company and involve myself in their growth as much as possible. I take a lot of pride in my quality of work, and will make that evident in each project that I complete for you.

What can you do for me?
    A very good question indeed! Let's have a discussion to answer that very question, and we'll come to a plan for our business relationship together. Whether you need a developer to take on-going work, or you just need a simple integration in the next 48 hours, I would love to hear from you. Please send your email to hello@hingeweb.com and it'll create a ticket for me to review, or merely send me a PM.

Will you do white label service and sign an NDA?
    I have no problem in signing an NDA, and yes, that would entail that all service is done as white-label.

Are you available to join our web design / development firm?
    I am more than willing to discuss a full-time employment opportunity with you. Please email hello@hingeweb.com or simply send me a PM with your details.

Do you provide a guarantee for your work?
    MMost work is guaranteed for 7-14 days after the completion of the project and covers any bugs that were not originally discovered. These terms are outlined in an agreement prior to the start of said project.

Do you require a deposit?
    There is a deposit required at the start of the project equal to 50% of the total. Upon the receipt of your deposit, we'll get started right away and provide you updates along the way.

What languages are you proficient in?
    xHTML, HTML(5), CSS(3), Javascript including JQuery, PHP & SQL, and some ASP knowledge which I am working to improve upon.

Promotional Pricing Starts Here!

PSD to XHTML - All code is hand written (examples may be provided upon request), and validated of course by current W3C standards. The code is structured properly and always commented!

The CSS file is always an external file (no in-line styling here), and the CSS is also commented and structured. All CSS is validated by W3C standards just as the HTML is.

Homepage Coding - Pricing starts at $99.00
    Subpage Coding - Pricing starts at $49.00

===

PSD to Content Management System - I've worked with several content management systems (Wordpress, Joomla, Drupal to name a few), and understand how to create a "theme" or template for the system to recognize it. Unlike some competitors that have done this, you will be able to control your menu(s), content, links, ect all from the back-end. If you have a content management system that is not listed here and would like pricing, please send me a PM or email hello@hingeweb.com with the details.

PSD to Wordpress - Pricing starts at $125.00
    PSD to Joomla - Pricing starts at $150.00
    PSD to Drupal - Pricing starts at $175.00

===

PSD to eCommerce - I've worked along with eCommerce solutions built into a CMS such as VirtueMart, as well as stand-alone options such as Magento. If you have a eCommerce solution that is not listed here and would like pricing, please send me a PM or email hello@hingeweb.com with the details.

PSD to Magento - Pricing starts at $375.00

===

XHTML to Content Management System - I've worked with several content management systems (Wordpress, Joomla, Drupal to name a few), and understand how to create a "theme" or template for the system to recognize it. Unlike some competitors that have done this, you will be able to control your menu(s), content, links, ect all from the back-end. If you have a content management system that is not listed here and would like pricing, please send me a PM or email hello@hingeweb.com with the details.

XHTML to Wordpress - Pricing starts at $75.00
    XHTML to Joomla - Pricing starts at $100.00
    XHTML to Drupal - Pricing starts at $125.00

===

XHTML to eCommerce - I've worked along with eCommerce solutions built into a CMS such as VirtueMart, as well as stand-alone options such as Magento. If you have a eCommerce solution that is not listed here and would like pricing, please send me a PM or email hello@hingeweb.com with the details.

PSD to Magento - Pricing starts at $250.00

===

WHMCS Integrations - Each integration includes font changes to match the site, improved icons, color changes as needed, and of course the header and footer integration. If you need a more advanced integration or have a question, please send me a PM or email hello@hingeweb.com with the details. An integration starts at $20.00.

Kayako Integrations - Each integration includes font changes to match the site, improved icons, color changes as needed, and of course the header and footer integration. If you need a more advanced integration or have a question, please send me a PM or email hello@hingeweb.com with the details. An integration starts at $35.00.

TCAdmin Integrations - Each integration includes font changes to match the site, improved icons, color changes as needed, and of course the header and footer integration. If you need a more advanced integration or have a question, please send me a PM or email hello@hingeweb.com with the details. An integration starts at $35.00.

===

Miscellaneous Services - If you'd like to pay for something that is not outlined above, contact us! I'll provide a quote for what you're looking for within 24 hours!

===

As a rule of thumb --
    Do not get a cheap developer! In many cases your site's performance will be impacted, or the effectiveness of your SEO work. Hire an experienced developer whom has worked with dozens of clients before and that can provide the communication that you require.

Contact Information:
    Email: hello@hingeweb.com
    Private Message (if you have 10 posts or more)
    Phone number available upon request

I look forward to working with you!
    Last edited by Bahawolf; 12-28-2011 at 12:22 AM.

I've already gotten a few inquiries!

I'd like to thank everyone for their interest thus far! I'll continue to serve this community with quality development for affordable prices. I look forward to continued response from the community, and assisting people with getting their projects completed.

For the next 24 hours only, homepage coding is discounted to a starting price of $79 and subpage coding is discounted to a starting price of $39.00! Happy New Year!
    Last edited by Bahawolf; 12-29-2011 at 08:18 PM.

What a terrible misprint.. PSD to Magento prices start at $550 and XHTML to Magento starts at $400. I apologize for the misprints there.

I have a template 1.5 that needs to be converted to joomla 1.7. let me know if you can do that. thanks!
    Rico
    Ariba Hosting Inc.
    www.aribahosting.com

Hey Rico,
    I sent you a PM regarding that yesterday. I look forward to hearing from you.

Two more reviews in!

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showpo...69&postcount=9
    http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showpo...84&postcount=4

Quote Originally Posted by Bahawolf View Post
    As a rule of thumb --
    Do not get a cheap developer! In many cases your site's performance will be impacted, or the effectiveness of your SEO work. Hire an experienced developer whom has worked with dozens of clients before and that can provide the communication that you require.
    I have to agree with this.

I was wondering if you can convert a Magento 1.3 theme to 1.6? How much how it cost?

Hey there, Crazyfish!

If you could, just shoot an email over to hello@hingeweb.com with a list of your extensions (if any) and a demo of the site. I'll take a look and provide a quote.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Bahawolf View Post
    Hey there, Crazyfish!

If you could, just shoot an email over to hello@hingeweb.com with a list of your extensions (if any) and a demo of the site. I'll take a look and provide a quote.

Thanks!
    Ok, I'll do that right away.