Looking for CTO and Partner

I have recently launched a web hosting company along with a co-founder who happens to be the CFO of the company while I am the CEO. But my partner has a full time job and it keeps him really busy all through out the day. Both of us currently support the company financially and he handles the finances while I handle the technical part and we both decide on the growth and business plan of the company. But recently I have noticed that it is becoming a bit difficult for me to handle everything smoothly, although I have a lot of time as I am a CS student but I don't want to loose my focus while doing various things.

So, we are looking to add another partner who will share the revenue with us as well as hold an executive position in the company. We are looking for someone who:

- knows about the web hosting industry
    - necessary technical knowledge
    - initially needs to work along with me in marketing, sales and promotions. basically getting the company clients.
    - make some investments like we do
    - must be dedicated and share the ambition of making this company large along with us
    - I have a business plan that if executed efficiently will get the company going.
    Kushal || Host4Geeks LLC || Premium Hosting Services. Support that cares.
    Crazy Managed VPS Sale - cPanel - Softaculous - Monitoring - Fully Managed [INCLUDED] US / UK
    Reseller Hosting - WHMCS || CloudLinux || SSL || SSD || R1Soft || LiteSpeed || US / UK
    Blazing Fast Servers. Blazing Fast Websites. Blazing Fast Support.

I wanted to help you, then took a look at your site prices and decided this is going to be a headache. Your plans don't make sense. How would you sell 2GB of space with free SSL cert. for $1.45/mo ? Even if you double that package price you'd still be at a loss.

Your SSL cost alone (not to mention dedicated IP) would leave you at a loss under that plan.

Good luck to you anyway...
    Reliability Performance Integrity

Just sent you PM

Quote Originally Posted by tamouh View Post
    I wanted to help you, then took a look at your site prices and decided this is going to be a headache. Your plans don't make sense. How would you sell 2GB of space with free SSL cert. for $1.45/mo ? Even if you double that package price you'd still be at a loss.

Your SSL cost alone (not to mention dedicated IP) would leave you at a loss under that plan.

Good luck to you anyway...
    That's how we have done our business planning.

Isint it incredible

We arent selling any packages for a loss, let me tell you that...
    Kushal || Host4Geeks LLC || Premium Hosting Services. Support that cares.
    Crazy Managed VPS Sale - cPanel - Softaculous - Monitoring - Fully Managed [INCLUDED] US / UK
    Reseller Hosting - WHMCS || CloudLinux || SSL || SSD || R1Soft || LiteSpeed || US / UK
    Blazing Fast Servers. Blazing Fast Websites. Blazing Fast Support.

Quote Originally Posted by PromptSpace-Kushal View Post
    That's how we have done our business planning.

Isint it incredible

We arent selling any packages for a loss, let me tell you that...
    You may want to fix your front page, you are advertising things such as free domains with packages that you don't actually provide...very misleading.
    Lane Eckley (lane@staff.hypernia.com) ♦ Hypernia Corporation ♦
    Stablebox - Unlimited SSD Web Hosting | High Performance SSD VPS | Custom Solutions
    Check out our RECURRING Affiliate Program
    HERE!

6. Newsletters

Subscribe Now & Get The WHT Quick Start Guide!