I have recently launched a web hosting company along with a co-founder who happens to be the CFO of the company while I am the CEO. But my partner has a full time job and it keeps him really busy all through out the day. Both of us currently support the company financially and he handles the finances while I handle the technical part and we both decide on the growth and business plan of the company. But recently I have noticed that it is becoming a bit difficult for me to handle everything smoothly, although I have a lot of time as I am a CS student but I don't want to loose my focus while doing various things.

So, we are looking to add another partner who will share the revenue with us as well as hold an executive position in the company. We are looking for someone who:

- knows about the web hosting industry
- necessary technical knowledge
- initially needs to work along with me in marketing, sales and promotions. basically getting the company clients.
- make some investments like we do
- must be dedicated and share the ambition of making this company large along with us
- I have a business plan that if executed efficiently will get the company going.