Beastserv.com Fully managed
Dedicated servers PROMOTIONS
PROMO I7-KS plan
, $50 OFF RECURRING!!! - i7Ks50WhTrEC
PROMO I5-8T plan
, $30 OFF RECURRING!!! - i58T30WhTrEC
PROMO I5-16G plan
, $30 OFF RECURRING!!! - i516g30WhTrEC
PROMO I5-SSD plan
, $30 OFF RECURRING!!! - i5sSd30WhTrEC
For more information about our plans and service
Hardware Reboot - MRTG graphs - Reinstalling the OS - Network Boot "NetBoot"
Management reverses IPv4 - IPv6 management reverses - Real Time Monitoring.
Management of IP failover.
You can do all that by your self! with our dedicated servers managment panel.
Teams of technicians in the datacentre 24/7 every day of the year.
A servers monitoring system (ICMP) monitors all servers.
If a fault is detected, an intervention is automatically programmed.
If your server becomes unavailable, Beastserv.com guarantees
hardware intervention and repair time on levels 1 and 2, from 30 minutes to 4 hours, 24/7.
operating system intervention and ticket time response is up to 24h.
The availability of the network is 99.9%, 99.95% and 99.99% monthly.
Ecologicaly Cooled Energy Saving
Since 2004, an industrial water cooling system for all dedicated servers. The electrical power required to run the air conditioning has been reduced by 60%. In 2008, EcoRooms that enable a reduction of 90% of the energy required to run the air conditioning of the datacentre. This is the only datacenter in the World, which provides "Ecologicaly-Cooled Energy Saving datacenter" technology, which devotes less than 10% of the total energy of the datacentre for cooling. The remaining 90% of energy is needed to power servers. Thanks to the 45nm processors power, the electric consumption of a server has been further reduced by 30% while increasing computing power by 30%. Respect for the environment is a very important axis of technological development.
Each server has an FTP backup space located on a geographically different site.
Guarantee of components
Each dedicated servers component is guaranteed for life. In case of defective parts, they are replaced free.
DIRECTADMIN included free.
CPANEL can be added when ordering.
Put on your server your favourite management interface: Plesk, Webmin,
Yast 2, Proxmox, VMWare...
NO SETUP FEE!!
New models every year
World Class control panel DIRECTADMIN (FREE)
Remote server reboot
Large choice of operating systems
Each component of the dedicated servers are guaranteed for life. In case of a defective part, they are replaced for free and for life.
No hidden fee's
FTP Backup - Each server has an FTP backup space located on a geographically different site.
99.9% Uptime Guaranteed
100MBPS - 10GBPS Lossless Connections
Full Root Access + Server manager access.
Free reinstallation at will
RTM (Real Time Monitoring)
Moving from another host?
Personal help will be given until your sites, files and
databases will be integrated in your new Dedicated server from
top to bottom. FREE!
Toll Free 1-855-BEASTSERV 24/7