hosted by liquidweb

Go Back   Web Hosting Talk : Web Hosting Main Forums : VPS Hosting : up2vps

Forum Jump

up2vps

Reply Post New Thread In VPS Hosting Subscription

Send news tip View All Posts Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old

up2vps

Does anyone know if their network is down. the site is slow, my control panel is slow, and my server is basically getting disconnected :/

Sponsored Links
Old
Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drezi View Post
Does anyone know if their network is down. the site is slow, my control panel is slow, and my server is basically getting disconnected :/
Hi,
We was have abuser on node cased heavy packet loss about 10 : 15 min and it has been nullrouted

Thanks

Old

Quote:
Hi,
the disconnectiong was from your abuse on node. Sorry the ips was nullroute by network
as you are break our terms we can't provide this services anymore
You are effect on our Business . Good luck

PS: This is a signature, will go out to every ticket I replied as a reminder. Please always create new ticket for every new issue you need our help with, do not keep adding new requests to old/closed ticket. And try to put clear subject on the issue.

Thanks You,

Please feel free to contact us if you need any additional assistance.

regards,
Daniel B

UP2VPS.Com- Choose With Confidence
Secure, Reliable, And Customer Friendly VPS Hosting

This is what i got from your support tickets. I am not sure how i supposedly caused the high packet loss. I was running my minecraft server on 4gb ram and doing nothing else. I have no idea how i caused it!?

Sponsored Links
Old

Why doesn't up2vps respond? -,-

Old

can i at least request to download some data from my server???

Old
Aspiring Evangelist

Hmmm, Whats going on here? What TOS have you broken?

Its fair to make the client do a backup if your going to shut him down.

See you soon @ www.riehost.com

Last edited by server-guy; 12-13-2011 at 11:41 PM.
Old

Quote:
We will back for this thing next 24 hours
Thats what the response was. I am still confused as to what i have done. I also happen to be mad that they take my server down literally the day after I renewed it for another month :/

Old
Managed VPS Experts

I think they need to work on their English skills a bit? They should definitely give you more information on whats causing this.

- Daniel

█ DATA Migrations Included | 24/7 Certified Support |INSTANT SETUP | Gigabit Connections

Old

Quote:
Originally Posted by TmzHosting View Post
I think they need to work on their English skills a bit? They should definitely give you more information on whats causing this.

- Daniel
I thought I wouldn't deal with support this much for my vps.

but o well.

I also think they should of at least said what i did wrong and maybe warned me first. Like the terms of service says, I am not allowed to undermine the server. I did not undermine the server at all (at least directly or intentionally). I am not sure if i was ddos'd or had a memory leak, ect.

It would have been nice to know what it was so i can prevent it in the future if I choose another provider.

*p.s: all i was doing was running a minecraft server :/

Old

These guys suck at customer service, all they care about is getting your money. You get what you pay for. I'd dump them and look for someone who actually provides good service and cares about their customers. Oh wait, that's exactly what I did.

Old
Freelance Web Designer

So let me guess?

Customers site/server got attacked in some strange form, they then terminate his account problem solved.

Frankly this does show the lack of knowledge they have in this industry, anyone in this industry knows that from time to time servers get attacked. Its a fact of life!

Hosts that do not understand this baffle me quite frankly, mind you up2vps have never really done things by the industry norm and at times seem to have the strangest of policies. At times I do wonder if they even know what there doing!

Old
Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger-Matt View Post
So let me guess?

Customers site/server got attacked in some strange form, they then terminate his account problem solved.

Frankly this does show the lack of knowledge they have in this industry, anyone in this industry knows that from time to time servers get attacked. Its a fact of life!

Hosts that do not understand this baffle me quite frankly, mind you up2vps have never really done things by the industry norm and at times seem to have the strangest of policies. At times I do wonder if they even know what there doing!
And me guess just stop reply on this topic due you are don't understand
And please if anyone din't understand not reply here
We don't remove or suspend his vps . The ips nullroute by network not us we have add new ips to get backup
So people please stop attack people before understand

Old
Web Hosting Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Up2vps View Post
And me guess just stop reply on this topic due you are don't understand
And please if anyone din't understand not reply here
We don't remove or suspend his vps . The ips nullroute by network not us we have add new ips to get backup
So people please stop attack people before understand
How do companys like you have any business at all, your customer service skills are pathetic.

Old
Temporarily Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by TmzHosting View Post

- Daniel
I agree. They should be providing alot more information prior to shutting down his service, and afterward informing him of the whole situation including the reason and justification behind it, not afterwards and telling him to hold. Seems sketchy to me to be honest.

-D.

Old

After reviewing some things from the backup it appears i was (D)DOS'd -,-
Idk why UP2VPS would remove my service when i was DDOS'd.

How stupid.

Because obviously i would DDOS my own server.