JaguarPC is hiring! All positions, remote and local!
We first like to thank everyone for our success and wish everyone the best. Its with our success that we have a huge demand to well ahead in staffing. We will be in a constant state of hiring for the forseable future so this post has no cut-off.
JaguarPC is looking for more talent! We are in need of full-time salesmen, customer service reps, L3 system administrators, and NOCC technicians(onsite in Atlanta, GA). We have both on-site and remote positions open.
Nothing against outsourcing companies, but its NOT for us. Please do NOT send me any proposals. They will be deleted.
Requirements for all openings:
* Excellent spelling and grammar in the English language
* Excellent written and verbal skills to communicate effectively to clients
* Extensive knowledge of web hosting and related industries
* Ability to work with a team, as a team, or lead a team
* Outstanding customer service skills
* Must be dependable
* Must understand the IT and Hosting industry, experience with cpanel preferred
* Be self-motivated and activity/performance driven
* Strong analytical & multi-task skills
* At least a high school graduate & 18 yrs of age or older
* Provide a copy of a valid photo ID to be kept on file.
* Have a reliable and preferably backup internet connection
* Be overly nice in all situations, clients are funding your paycheck!
* Self Motivated
* Generate new leads through a variety of sources and add to the sources
* Create and manage ad campaigns, multi-tasking is a must
* Self driven, there's no limit , no pay cap!
* Business development
* Prepare and manage upselling existing clients
* Perform quality assurance surveys
* Generate sales reports
* Help generate marketing and sales plans
* Self motivated
Customer Service Essential Functions:
* Respond to and close sales requests using various mediums such as : phone, chat, tickets, forums
* Work with customers to identify causes of customer’s needs and recommend the appropriate solution
* Maintain high quality, efficient, and timely responses
* Help consistently achieve targeted sales quota
* Self motivated
L3 Support Requirements:
* Providing technical support for Level 2-3 issues via help desk, live chat.
* Monitoring servers for stability and taking proactive measures to correct issues.
* Assisting fellow Administrators and Support Representatives with technical support issues
* Assisting clients in transferring accounts to our servers.
* Installing, Configuring, and Maintaining services such as Apache, MySQL, and Exim
* Advanced knowledge of Cpanel/WHM control panel
* Advanced knowledge of the linux operating system
* Knowledge of bash and perl shell scripting
* Flexible Schedule
* Understanding of PHP and HTML
* Experience with documenting procedures
* Self Motivated
NOCC Tech Requirements:
* All tech support requirements above plus:
* Able to build, rebuild servers and understand all components
* Be local (Atlanta) with reliable transportation
* Able to work extra on call hours for extra pay
Experience in the following is preferred but not required:
Plesk, Interworx, Direct Admin, Virtouzzo, OpenVz, Xen, R1Soft
More about all openings
- We have several positions to fill for every shift and day of the week, particularly weekends
- This position will be paid as a 1099 contractor for remotes, or w-9 for Colorado residents
- Hours and pay are both negotiable/flexible
- Work remote from your location/home or onsite in our new headquarters in Colorado(under development), people from all regions of the world are welcome to apply
Please send your resume information to careers [ AT ] jaguarpc.com .
- contact details such as email, name, age, location, phone number
- references with email and phone contacts
- your days and hours of availability, include time zone
- the position you are applying for
We may not be monitoring this thread.
We may not get back to everyone.
Thanks, and good luck.
Jaguarpc - Keeping websites happy since 1998 Managed Web Solutions - Business hosting | Virtual Private Servers | Cloud Servers | Dedicated servers | Backup service
Follow us @ Facebook.com/Jaguarpc | Twitter: @JaguarPC | (888)-338-5261 | sales @ jaguarpc.com