Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Local web hosting company for sale

Thank you for taking the time to view my ad. I have decided to sell my small web hosting business which is based in the NorthEast of the US. I have been running since summer 2007 and have spent a lot of time and money developing my business and relationships in my local area/region and am known for being a local business. I'm very active in a local user group which has helped to develop relationships which in turn has led to customers. I have prided myself and run my business by being a local company which in this day and age a lot of people would rather support a local small business rather than a large out of state one. For this reason, I would really like to see this business go to someone in this area who can grow the business by continuing those relationships, but I'm not going to exclude anyone from the process of bidding. My business has a very well known brand name in this area. Most of my customer's are either on PayPal subscriptions or automatically billed via credit card (we're an AuthorizeNET merchant), a few log in and pay by PayPal when they get their invoice. The reason I'm selling is because of some personal issues in my life. During and after the sale process I would still make myself available for any questions and support.

- 47 Shared hosting customers (CPanel) hosted on 1 VPS
    - 7 comp shared accounts (free advertising for hosting, one is a high profile site)
    - 2 Dedicated hosting customers
    - Various other services such as sysadmin or SSL certs
    - 1-2 average number of support tickets per week
    - revenue in the high $x,xxx range

For more details I require a signed NDA.

What I'm looking for:
    - no tire kickers, serious offers only
    - local business to buy out existing business would be ideal. It would be nice to meet in person.
    - open to payment methods, would prefer business check, but no PayPal
    - Looking to close sale and secure a buyer within 14 days (Nov 18th, 2011)
      0 Not allowed!

Hi there, please send an NDA to doug[at]yipfolio.com. As you can see i'm located near NYC, which is the pinnacle of Northeast business.
    Doug
    Finance, Operations, and Business Executive
      0 Not allowed!

With your location itll be very difficult to find an indeal offer like you are looking for. Most hosting business' is done online and mostly online only. When you say NorthEast US where exactly are you referring to, and can we get a breakdown of how many monthly, quarterly, yearly, and so on? Also what kind of software is used on the site, is it whmcs, clientexec, or one of the others? How much do you spend on hardware, is it owned or rented and is it included. Also, whats your email for NDA's.

Include this info and it'll help your sale.
      0 Not allowed!

CheetahHostdotNet, I completely understand about local vs online. As I mentioned I would prefer to find a local buyer, but I'm not excluding anyone. If someone comes along and they're not local and I think it will work out, then I'm willing to consider it.

We use WHMCS. Yes, the rest of the details are available with a signed NDA.
      0 Not allowed!

Please send NDA to admin(a)cheetahhost.com
      0 Not allowed!

Aent a PM to get NDA.

Thanks
    Energized Web Hosting
    VPS Hosting | Shared Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Domain Names
      0 Not allowed!

Hi,

Please send us the NDA: admin (at) citywidehost.com

I am curious to know where in the Northeast you're located.

Thanks!
    CityWideHost.com - Web Hosting YOUR Way!
    Non-Oversold Hosting, Webmaster Services, Web Design, and Asterisk PBX Management!
    24/7 Support - Powered by Bobcares!
      0 Not allowed!

Please send the NDA to jeff.tysco [at] myitguyinc.co

Thank you,
    Jeff
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by localwebhost View Post
    Thank you for taking the time to view my ad. I have decided to sell my small web hosting business which is based in the NorthEast of the US. I have been running since summer 2007 and have spent a lot of time and money developing my business and relationships in my local area/region and am known for being a local business. I'm very active in a local user group which has helped to develop relationships which in turn has led to customers. I have prided myself and run my business by being a local company which in this day and age a lot of people would rather support a local small business rather than a large out of state one. For this reason, I would really like to see this business go to someone in this area who can grow the business by continuing those relationships, but I'm not going to exclude anyone from the process of bidding. My business has a very well known brand name in this area. Most of my customer's are either on PayPal subscriptions or automatically billed via credit card (we're an AuthorizeNET merchant), a few log in and pay by PayPal when they get their invoice. The reason I'm selling is because of some personal issues in my life. During and after the sale process I would still make myself available for any questions and support.

- 47 Shared hosting customers (CPanel) hosted on 1 VPS
    - 7 comp shared accounts (free advertising for hosting, one is a high profile site)
    - 2 Dedicated hosting customers
    - Various other services such as sysadmin or SSL certs
    - 1-2 average number of support tickets per week
    - revenue in the high $x,xxx range

For more details I require a signed NDA.

What I'm looking for:
    - no tire kickers, serious offers only
    - local business to buy out existing business would be ideal. It would be nice to meet in person.
    - open to payment methods, would prefer business check, but no PayPal
    - Looking to close sale and secure a buyer within 14 days (Nov 18th, 2011)
    Hello Im interested in more information. We are a business located in New York. Please send NDA and more information to Ernie (@) HudsonValleyHost.com.
    ¦ Ernie - ColoCrossing by HostPapa | Enterprise Colocation and Baremetal Services
    ¦ Colocation | Dedicated Servers | Private Cloud | Managed Services | IP Transit
    ¦ Buffalo, NY | Los Angeles | Atlanta | Chicago | Dallas | Atlanta | San Jose | Seattle
    ¦ Equick @ colocrossing.com
      0 Not allowed!

Just a quick update since it's easier to post to everyone here. For those who have sent over the NDA and are waiting on some answers, I'm compiling them all together and will send out updates this evening.
      0 Not allowed!

Could you please send the NDA to abenson [at] djabnetworks [dot] com?
    Thanks
    -Andrew
      0 Not allowed!

I'll start off with an offer of $400.

I understand it's not in the mid x,xxx range that you might be expecting, but that's where the income/expenses puts my offer at.
      0 Not allowed!

Hello, I am also interested in buying your company. Please send more details to rallen@networqscience.com. If everything checks out I can make you an exciting offer.
      0 Not allowed!

Hi,

Could you please send an NDA to nic@rackvps.net

Cheers,
    Nic
      0 Not allowed!

NDA

Good evening,

Please send an NDA, if still available to:

hosting [at]glebusiness.com.

Thank you kindly.
      0 Not allowed!

So far I believe everyone that has requested an NDA has received one as well as anyone that sent it back more details have been sent and I believe I've answered everyone's questions. If I have missed any please email me back. Also besides the $400 offer above I've received offers for $1735 & $2500.
      0 Not allowed!

I will offer 450 dollars. Thanks
      0 Not allowed!

I also have an offer for $775.

To be clear, as noted in the documents that have been sent out it said I was looking for mid $x,xxx offers. To be even more clear my BIN is $6500. So far no one has even come close. Bidding is still open, but if I don't find a reasonable offer I will continue to run the business.
      0 Not allowed!

To summarize, here are the current offers:

$400
    $450
    $775
    $1735
    $2500
      0 Not allowed!

Please send NDA to Management[at]Snoork.com

Thank you.
    Last edited by Snoork Hosting; 11-08-2011 at 10:36 AM.
    Snoork Hosting - Enterprise Servers | DDoS Protected Network
    99.9% Network Uptime | 15 Minute Ticket Response Time | 24/7 Live Chat
    Check Out Our Dedicated Server Specials For Amazing Discounts & Promotions
      0 Not allowed!

Send NDA and all other details to dave@exchangemymail.com

Thanks in advance.
    ---------------------------------
    Exchange My Mail, Inc
    http://www.exchangemymail.com
    Hosted Exchange 2010 | Windows Sharepoint
      0 Not allowed!

Please send NDA and all your company info. to rupi[at]ehostpros.com
    FastWebHost.com - Business Web Hosting, Reseller Hosting, WordPress & Fast VPS Hosting
    FastWebHost.in Best India Web Hosting Provider. India Web Hosting
    Hosting Websites Since 2002. Locations: USA, Netherlands, Germany and India.
      0 Not allowed!

I will bid 800
      0 Not allowed!

One week to go till I make my decision. As I mentioned, no one has come anywhere near a reasonable offer that I would be willing to accept.
      0 Not allowed!

There is something kinda not right here your bin is 6500 and most people are bidding 200 to 1000 is there something about this company that says first month of operation I will earn 50% of the money I spent on buying it. Let us know from a buyers point of view why you think 6500

Also I only see these offers

$400
    $450
    $775
    $800
    What do you see...
    Last edited by Sonwebhost; 11-11-2011 at 03:13 PM.
      0 Not allowed!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast