Game server template/theme?

Hi,

I am starting to offer gaming servers however I haven't yet got my website done.

I am looking for some good looking themes however I am having trouble finding any.

Preferable I would like it to be a WHMCS theme however anything will do.

Please share anything you have found

Thanks

Making your own will go a long way.
    RamNode - High Performance Cloud VPS
    SSD Cloud and Shared Hosting
    NYC - LA - ATL - SEA - NL - DDoS Protection - AS3842
    Deploy on our SSD cloud today! - www.ramnode.com

Making your own is always better but if you simple cannot make your own then just grab a premium theme, either HTML or WHMCS integrated.
    PacketVM Limited
    Shared Hosting [UK/USA/SG] | SSD VPS [USA/NL] | Storage VPS [NL] | Dedicated Servers

You can go and create yourself one or have a professional designer design you one and then have him or her code it. There are other ways of doing it to. You may be able to go and buy a made one already. Sites like themeforest.net sell teplates for a great affordable price.

Quote Originally Posted by hellomotow View Post
    Hi,

I am starting to offer gaming servers however I haven't yet got my website done.

I am looking for some good looking themes however I am having trouble finding any.

Preferable I would like it to be a WHMCS theme however anything will do.

Please share anything you have found

Thanks

<<snipped>>

As everyone has stated, if you are looking for a theme for a game server it is always best to hire a designer and coder to get the work custom made for you. your visitors will appreciate a custom made design as opposed to one which was bought off template-monster for 60 bucks.
    Last edited by bear; 11-10-2011 at 09:29 AM.
    If you're the smartest person in the room then you're in the wrong room

Its not manadatory to purchase any theme or hire a designer.
    You can purchase any premium theme or can also download a free theme.
    Then, you can do minor tweaks as per your requirements

If you know little css etc then you are good to go

Quote Originally Posted by cpoalmighty View Post
    Are you looking for something like this http://goo.gl/hPWJo ? That is a design form template we were working on for a client which was integrated in WHMCS for them to process orders more efficiently.

As everyone has stated, if you are looking for a theme for a game server it is always best to hire a designer and coder to get the work custom made for you. your visitors will appreciate a custom made design as opposed to one which was bought off template-monster for 60 bucks.
    I would like a theme like that but I don't like that one. Seems a bit boring

http://goo.gl/hPWJo

Well I would expect this one to be boring based on its not a completed design you are looking at. Some of our clients pay for our designs to not be included into their portfolio so sometimes we display unfinished variations like this one for the general public to look at without giving away as to whom the design belongs to specifically.

The completed design does not look that Gray. It has a lot more colour and dark and light effects going on to match the tastes of young and older gamers
    If you're the smartest person in the room then you're in the wrong room

I highly recommend you design your own theme, your theme is very important when it comes to hosting.

This is basic.
    I agree with some of the other guys. A custom theme is always nice. But sometimes for a good one you will need to make an investment. I.Am.Payton has really impressed me with his themes, (http://www.iampayton.com/portfolio.html) but he charges a minimum of $249. You would really be getting what you wanted with him.
    There are always other designers too though if payton is too expensive. Although if you are a starter company purchasing a premium theme for like $15 would not be a bad idea.

Do whatever your budget can afford for yourself at this point. I started off with a terrible $30 scheme and used it for a year until I got enough clients to pay for a custom design.

As I am re-starting up, I am in the same boat as you are. I've definitley learned to try to start out with a custom design if you want to stand out from the pack and get noticed.

use evo-nuke theme.

Like everyone previously has said, the best thing to do is go custom. If you can't find a custom designer (maybe they're above your price-range) to build a website suited for you, buy a pre-made custom template exclusively from one. I'm sure you can find it on these forums.