hosted by liquidweb

Go Back   Web Hosting Talk : Web Hosting Main Forums : Reseller Hosting : Best reseller hosting in the world

Forum Jump

Best reseller hosting in the world

Reply Post New Thread In Reseller Hosting Subscription

Send news tip View All Posts Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old
Web Hosting Master

Best reseller hosting in the world

Which company is best for reseller hosting in the world if we consider 100%uptime and speed?

Sponsored Links
Old
Premium Member

I wouldn't say there was a best reseller in the world, each company will have its pro's and cons.

Can you tell us what sort of service you are after such as your requirements ?

Follow Us on Twitter @TekHive

Old
Web Hosting Master

I want to say that there are many hosting companies offering different reseller packages.Like Primehost offers 200GB DS,2000GB BW,99.9% uptime etc for $35 per month.That's $0.18 per GB for disk space and $0.018 per GB for bandwidth,a very very low price.

Do they really provide all these properly for the little price they ask for?There have been some topics about Primehost recently but no one could come to a proper conclusion.So what's the real deal with this?

Sponsored Links
Old
Chief Executive Officer

I am sure you can find companies that offer that amount of disk space , bandwidth for less or more.

It is up to the company on how many $ it will sell their packages. And yeah if a company sells some disk space , bandwidth and guarantee the uptime it should provide them for the asking price, even if it is not too expensive

Old
Web Hosting Master

Tells us your requirements. A reseller with 200GB seems to be on the high side.

- Ashton

FuseWeb.co.uk Or follow us on Twitter

Old
Web Hosting Master

Reseller hostings cannot provide 100% uptime and no very fast. Because server resources share with many other peoples. But if you read reviews on WHT when you can find most popular reliable reseller hosting providers. I recommend Hostdime/Surpasshosting.

Old
Web Hosting Master

Doesn't anyone know about Primehost,they provide end user support in their reseller packages.Very few company has this feature.Mainly I want a company who can provide the highest uptime,server speed and end user support.

Old
Retired Moderator

Quote:
Reseller hostings cannot provide 100% uptime and no very fast.
In the long run, reseller hosting should not be much worse than shared hosting. Very good uptime and very good server performance are still very much within reach, as long as the host knows what it is doing.

Old
Web Host Reviewer

Reseller hosting is shared hosting. Same thing, ignoring ability to resell.

Old
Web Hosting Guru

No company is going to be able to provide you 100% uptime. No such thing. If that is what you are looking for already you aren't going to find the right host. What is exactly what you are looking for?

Old
Aspiring Evangelist

No company is the best. Each and every company has their own pro's and con's, one might have awesome uptime and have bad support, and one might have good support but bad uptime. If you give more details on what your looking for we can try and help you!

Old
Web Hosting Master

I want to start a hosting company with reseller hosting.I am very low on budget.So I want good features in a low price.Uptime,speed and support I think is the main features for clients.

I mainly want these features in the package and all 1 click script installations for my clients.Mainly I want to satisfy them with my service and for a very low price.That's why I want reliable and very good reseller package.Please suggest me.

Old
Always Ask...Don't Pretend!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sameev29 View Post
Which company is best for reseller hosting in the world if we consider 100%uptime and speed?
Hahaha you made me laugh buddy. lol!
I wonder if this is for what division...WBO, WBC, IBF
By the way watch pacquiao and marquez on saturday

Going back to your question, my answer is none.

But there will be a provider that you might eventually consider as a best friend. This is the company who has a genuine understanding and concern about you and most of all your customers.

Old
Web Hosting Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yujin View Post

But there will be a provider that you might eventually consider as a best friend. This is the company who has a genuine understanding and concern about you and most of all your customers.

What do you mean?

Old
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yujin View Post

Big fan of Pacquiao but Marquez should definitely have one that, IMO. Then it would have been a draw and they could have done 4th fight. It went to Pacquiao so he could fight Mayweather? I think Khan would have a better chance with Mayweather due to similar style. Pacquiao is small and has different style.

Back on topic, you need to try some different hosts from time to time and then you will eventually have a good 2-5 providers that will provide exactly what you're after.

Check our customer testimonials page for 100% real customer testimonials at ShopperApproved