Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Vista is crap because Microsoft has never tried anything graphics intensive like that before. Mac OSX has always been light years ahead of Windows in terms of graphics and usability while requiring low system specifications.

Windows 7 got a lot of the bugs fixed but I think Vista just left a bad taste all around.
    My Site : Chi Chi's Floral [Under Construction - Link Coming Soon!]

Hosted by: Myhosting.com - 10 months and counting!

Can someone take care of the spambot? :V

Its a never ending discussion on win Vista. It has many bugs. Slow, gets corrupted easily etc.
    Fast Domain Search: Use Domain Champion's free tool to quickly find available domain names on 285 Domain Extensions!

I've had vista on my other computer. No longer have it because lightning struck it. Anyway vista was awfully slow and hanged up on me most times. And for some reason. I'd lose my internet connection every 2 hours. And it was just the pc with vista that lost the connection.

I could use the net with my other computer with xp.

Other than that it was pretty good.

Chad
    Webmasterbabble.com Webmaster Forum
    Come join us at webmasterbabble.com

I think most of the bugs with vista were fixed in SP1.

Thumbs down

dll issues and slow loading windows, suggest you to get a mac
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
    I don't measure a man's success by how high he climbs but how high he bounces when he hits bottom.

I didn't like it until Service Pack 2. Windows 7 is a much better option.

Vista is so slow that you could make pancakes before the computer has even started... Thank GOD for Win 7 )

Yeah Vista is slower so hate it

I dunno why still people uses that stupid piece of worthless software, better get a apple and you can do much more than what advertise everywhere on negative forums :-)
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
    I don't measure a man's success by how high he climbs but how high he bounces when he hits bottom.

It is bad because its memory consumption. It consumes a lot of resource while not really improve the performance. That is why Microsoft Windows Seven. Seven is basically the improved version of Vista. Vista and Seven doesn't really have much difference.

It is a resource hog

Vista is a resource hog, plain and simple. And when it came out your standard computer was not powerful enough to run Vista, especially with Aero enabled.

They were putting Vista on laptops with 1 GB of RAM and a single core 1.6GHZ processor. This is why many people grew to hate Vista (aside from the driver issues).

If you ran Vista on a Quad-core i5 system with 4 GB of RAM it would run really, really well. But it was a little bit ahead of its time.

Now, with Windows 7 they actually reduced the system requirements. From what I've seen Windows 7 is actually close to XP when it comes to RAM and Processor usage.

If Vista had been released when the average computer was more powerful, it would have gotten a much better reception.

Don't like Vista at all. I bought a laptop 3 years ago and it came with Vista preinstalled but after windows 7 was launched I purchased a copy and set up right away. I'd recommend using windows XP and never use Vista! It has a compatibility problems all the time and always running slowly. Errors come up from time to time and the worst thing when the windows start up !
    Windows 7 is much more speedy and fixed a lot of errors in the previous edition of Windows ( i.e. Vista )

I think Winodws Xp is much better than Vista...

Windows 7 is stable

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast