~support 0/10
    ~service 0/10
    ~server 0/10
    ~overall zero!

wtf.?
    cannot get any refund.

hudsonvalleyhost.com/14day.html - 14Day Moneyback

not same as state in the TOS.

Our TOS clearly states we do not offer refunds on VPS accounts. This is the same TOS you accepted and (clicked I accept) upon purchase of your VPS.

Per our terms of service: "Our 14 day money back guarantee excludes dedicated servers, VPS, web design, and domain registration."

Also what you are forgetting to mention is that your VPS was also abusive and using excessive resources which we notified you about.

Oh boy, another facepalm thread.

Quote Originally Posted by HVHost View Post
    Our TOS clearly states we do not offer refunds on VPS accounts. This is the same TOS you accepted and (clicked I accept) upon purchase of your VPS.

Per our terms of service: "Our 14 day money back guarantee excludes dedicated servers, VPS, web design, and domain registration."

Also what you are forgetting to mention is that your VPS was also abusive and using excessive resources which we notified you about.
    you are a scammer!
    i though it was cpanel account make the memory load too high.
    however when suspended and also terminated all of the account the memory load is still high!
    so it is not my fault. your server is very2 bad.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Untitled.png  

We never terminated your account. We simply shut down your VPS and notified you of it as it was effecting other VPS accounts on the node.

The current picture you show is right now not at the time your VPS was having a high load.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails capture.png  

Quote Originally Posted by zull View Post
    you are a scammer!
    i though it was cpanel account make the memory load too high.
    however when suspended and also terminated all of the account the memory load is still high!
    so it is not my fault. your server is very2 bad.
    "memory load too high." Guy uses 36% out 100% ram on openvz, oh God, where do I sign up for your comedy club?

Quote Originally Posted by Kurikami View Post
    "memory load too high." Guy uses 36% out 100% ram on openvz, oh God, where do I sign up for your comedy club?
    that was after i delete all the cpanel account lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurikami View Post
    What do you mean?

Are you saying that it's abusive to use 36% of your assigned RAM?
    (Or in this case, 72% of non-burst RAM)

We never terminated your account. We simply shut down your VPS and notified you of it as it was effecting other VPS accounts on the node.

The current picture you show is right now not at the time your VPS was having a high load.
    so just terminated.
    yes after i delete all of my account. is it 36% memory usage is normal for whm only? without any account/ website hosted there?

ummm was it a ram issue or a cpu issue? Cause if it is a cpu issue, then it sounds like an overloaded node. Let us know what was causing the issue cause from what we see on the screen.

Also this was the premium vps correct? So what could his vps have done to affect the others?

I have 4gb ram in my vps and around 45 fairly active sites and we only use just about 1 gb ram on most occasions. So about 25% with some load.

This is not a memory issue it was a CPU issue.

thank you that says a lot. But then again it says alot about the hardware the premium vps are being hosted on.

Quote Originally Posted by sosolabs View Post
    thank you that says a lot. But then again it says alot about the hardware the premium vps are being hosted on.
    Not sure where you are going with this but the server is a Dual Quad-Core Intel Xeon E5410. This was brought on due to the fact the clients server was exceeding a fair amount of CPU and was notified about this. The client at no time asked for help or placed a ticket about his account and is now requesting a refund. Per our terms of service we do not offer refunds. He has now filed a paypal dispute.

so this was a premium vps correct? which means it was a managed vps per your website.

To the op try going with cloud linux or 1h hive. 1h hive has worked well for us.

ummm was it a ram issue or a cpu issue? Cause if it is a cpu issue, then it sounds like an overloaded node. Let us know what was causing the issue cause from what we see on the screen.

Also this was the premium vps correct? So what could his vps have done to affect the others?
    both cpu load and memory usage.
    couple days ago im asking support to find a solution.
    BEFORE I GET AN EMAIL SAYING THAT IM ABUSING THE SERVER N BEFORE THEY SHUTDOWN THE VPS.
    do you know what the support said?
    "your cpanel accout must be terminated"
    WTH? IS THAT A SOLUTION?

so this was a premium vps correct? which means it was a managed vps per your website.

To the op try going with cloud linux or 1h hive. 1h hive has worked well for us.
    That is correct however we do not suspend accounts on the clients server for them. He was notified of the issue. It was not a hardware issue its an account on his VPS abusing the server.

I have 4gb ram in my vps and around 45 fairly active sites and we only use just about 1 gb ram on most occasions. So about 25% with some load.
    Almost 1gb without ANY website hosted!

okay zull, i understand your angry.

@HVHost do you know which account was causing the issue?

@zull what software was this account running on it? wordpress, joomla, etc?

yes i though the hardware is very bad.

Quote Originally Posted by zull View Post
    both cpu load and memory usage.
    couple days ago im asking support to find a solution.
    BEFORE I GET AN EMAIL SAYING THAT IM ABUSING THE SERVER N BEFORE THEY SHUTDOWN THE VPS.
    do you know what the support said?
    "your cpanel accout must be terminated"
    WTH? IS THAT A SOLUTION?
    I pulled the chat log. You were provided with the information of why your server load was so high which was due to multiple plugins from sites using wordpress.

You said:
    9:47:35 AM: hakimie:
    can you shut down the mysql?

We provided you information on who was abusing the server and then you left the chat.
    Last edited by ErnieQ; 11-02-2011 at 03:02 PM.

I pulled the chat log. You were provided with the information of why your server load was so high which was due to multiple plugins from sites using wordpress.

You said:
    9:47:35 AM: hakimie:
    can you shut down the mysql?
    wth?
    are you have the right to enclose any client information?

okay zull, i understand your angry.

@HVHost do you know which account was causing the issue?

@zull what software was this account running on it? wordpress, joomla, etc?
    wordpress,
    before this im using hostgator shared hosting without any problem.
    i want to add more website thats why i decided to use vps.

@zull check the privacy policy on his site.

We provided you information on who was abusing the server and then you left the chat.

YOU DONT EVER CARE ABOUT YOUR CUSTOMER. ALL YOU CARE IS TERMINATED ACCOUNT BECAUSE THERE IS NO REFUND FOR ANY VPS/DEDICATED SERVER!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast