Yes the subject line is correct im looking for 10 resellers to help me launch our new resellers program there are however a few criteria you need to meet.

first off the cost is 0 you will have a resellers account you can host as many domains as you want with as much space and as much bandwidth as needed for 1 yr with no cost at all
the accounts will be on ensim platforms with all the features that those offer currently and they will be upgraded to the 3.5 platform when it becomes avaliable (about 1.5 months from now)

i will require
1.) feedback, ill need your experience in running reseller sites to be able to set up the backend systems for the program
2.) ill need active resellers, i want people who have at least some accounts now, 10 or more, so we can actually test the system with real accounts.

you will recieve the same support as any of our dedicated or shared customers recieve now (24/7 phone email and irc )

if your interested in assisting me with this program please email me steve@tera-byte.com ill take the first 10 that meet my criteria

Thanks
Steve