E3-1230 16GB Ram 1x1TB $130

Hey all,

I'll be upfront - yes this will be a resold server from VolumeDrive. I ordered around 20 of these (12 of those I have on hold right now) - but long story short, I hit a bump in my business and I need to make up for some lost revenue, as well as expenses incurred.

Details are as listed in the title:
    E3-1230
    16GB Ram
    1x1TB Hard drive
    If extra IPs are needed, we can talk about those on an individual basis - I have some, but I use them across the other servers I have as well, so they are limited.

The server has been running absolutely fantastically, and VD has always been very quick to any other inquiries I've had - I just simply need a bit of extra income right now and can't afford to have the server (And there may be another 1 or 2 I have free up as well)

Feel free to post here, or PM me if you are interested.

are those located at florida or scranton ?

Pretty sure all the E3 servers from Volume Drive are in Florida.
    -Ryan K
    Quality Minecraft hosting at a price you can afford!
    Managed Dedicated and VPS hosting.
    evlbox.com

Quote Originally Posted by felz View Post
    are those located at florida or scranton ?
    Jacksonville,Florida I believe

Quote Originally Posted by ryguy222 View Post
    Pretty sure all the E3 servers from Volume Drive are in Florida.
    Yup

Sorry for the late reply - didn't get an email for some reason.

Just a warning, Volumedrive has uplink capped at 10mbps at the moment and may stay that way for a while.

What are you wanting for each server?

Quote Originally Posted by platinumn23 View Post
    What are you wanting for each server?
    $130 as title states.

Would you be willing to transfer the server over into our name? I understand the reasoning to resale the server and make $40.00 profit, but from the business stand point it'd make more financial sense to us to not pay that extra $40.00 -- If you're willing to transfer the server to us then I wouldn't working out some sort of deal with you..

Quote Originally Posted by platinumn23 View Post
    Would you be willing to transfer the server over into our name? I understand the reasoning to resale the server and make $40.00 profit, but from the business stand point it'd make more financial sense to us to not pay that extra $40.00 -- If you're willing to transfer the server to us then I wouldn't working out some sort of deal with you..
    No thank you - I'd like to keep it in my name in case of future cancellations.

I'm actually making less than $20 profit here, I paid over $100 for the server as I purchased multiple IP blocks - and the month is already half up for it, the price is a steal compared to any others.

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasBiddle View Post
    No thank you - I'd like to keep it in my name in case of future cancellations.

I'm actually making less than $20 profit here, I paid over $100 for the server as I purchased multiple IP blocks - and the month is already half up for it, the price is a steal compared to any others.
    who will provide the support ?

Quote Originally Posted by felz View Post
    who will provide the support ?
    You'll have full IPMI/KVM access; however if you need anything else, you can e-mail me - all emails are sent directly to my phone so I can forward things to VD quickly. You may even be able to email VD directly if you provide all specific details.

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasBiddle View Post
    Hey all,

I'll be upfront - yes this will be a resold server from VolumeDrive. I ordered around 20 of these (12 of those I have on hold right now) - but long story short, I hit a bump in my business and I need to make up for some lost revenue, as well as expenses incurred.

Details are as listed in the title:
    E3-1230
    16GB Ram
    1x1TB Hard drive
    If extra IPs are needed, we can talk about those on an individual basis - I have some, but I use them across the other servers I have as well, so they are limited.

The server has been running absolutely fantastically, and VD has always been very quick to any other inquiries I've had - I just simply need a bit of extra income right now and can't afford to have the server (And there may be another 1 or 2 I have free up as well)

Feel free to post here, or PM me if you are interested.
    I'm looking to buy, as I'm not an active forumer please contact my email located on the forums or visit my site and contact through there. =] We plan to be a long term customer too.