hosted by liquidweb

Go Back   Web Hosting Talk : Advertising Forums : Employment Offers & Requests : Employment / Job Offers : Need Partner for a Small WebHosting Venture

Forum Jump

Need Partner for a Small WebHosting Venture

Reply Post New Thread In Employment / Job Offers Subscription

Send news tip View All Posts Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 10-27-2011, 04:06 PM

Talking

Need Partner for a Small WebHosting Venture

Hello,

My name is Sal, I'm here on WebHostingTalk to look for a good partner to help me and my idea's come true, I am looking to start up a small hosting business which then will expand into something bigger with more products etc.
We will start with regular Shared Hosting and Reseller's then we will obviously add new product ranges.

A bit about me:

Name: Salmaan Makani
TimeZone: GMT +00
Education/Job: Currently doing GCSE's (I will send you my predicted grades if you are interested) I have received an A* in my first Module of business, Soon to be getting my Computing results.
I'm mature and are well spoken, so any sarcastic comments about my age won't be taken to heart and will be kindly ignored. However if you under-estimate me because of my age you are wrong, I have experience in the webhosting field and am very good in the marketing field. I have already segmented the market looking into an area which I would like to go into.

What kind of person am I looking for:

- Must be age 13+
- Must be Mature
- Must have a small amount of money (As so do I)
- Must be enthusiastic about web-hosting, people with low hopes will not do
- Must be willing to take risks (As this is what makes Enterprise what it is)

How can you apply:

Well its very simple,
Just email me at: Click for my e-mail
and tell me why you think, you fit the job.

Thanks,

Sal

Last edited by Steven F; 01-22-2014 at 01:30 PM.

Notice to Consumers
Thread Summary Please be aware that every offer has limits beyond what is displayed in the thread. You should visit the site advertising and read any Terms of Service or Acceptable Use Policy they have in place. If you can't find answers on how they measure what you're purchasing, ask. If the offer or request doesn't regard some type of hosting, you still need to research beyond what’s printed in the ad.
  • Research any provider to know what limits are in place, especially with any offer concerning disk space and/or bandwidth. These are generally defined in the TOS or AUP.
  • Read provider reviews. If you find no reviews, create a thread and ask for others' first-hand experience with the provider.
  • If you're unsure on the exact details of an offer - ask. Simply respond to this thread and ask the provider for clarification.

Sponsored Links
Old 10-27-2011, 08:26 PM

E-mail sent.

Old 10-28-2011, 03:06 AM
Junior Guru

I have sen't you an email.

Sponsored Links
Old 10-28-2011, 12:20 PM

Still searching, please remember that this is a partnership not a job application.

Thanks,

Sal