Looking for an Investor , Partner for a Venture.

Hi There,

After a huge working experience with various hosting organizations now I am looking to start up our own thing of Hosting services where I am willing to provide unique hosting services with some value added services which are not being offered yet , however my main issue is with the investment so cant afford to start the things.

I am here today to check out if any one interested in this venture as below.

Hosting business - An online business where you need hard work , many skills and most imp. thing is patience, its nothing like you will be huge over a night.
    There are multiple things where you need to concentrate and make the things available.

I am looking for 2 possible things here , either a person who has got investment power and willingness to invest in Hosting venture and perfect Marketing skills.
    OR an organization who is looking to expand their operations and market abroad.

First Option -

Here I am looking for a person who has got investment power , he have the ability to take over an established hosting organization to start with and then grow with it gradually.

Second Option -

Here I am really looking for an organization who is willing to expand their market , operations abroad. Ofcourse I understand that the things will take time to grow.

My Roles and Responsibilities -

Being working in hosting industry from last 10 yrs I have been working with the many huge hosting organizations and the data centers. Many people here know me and about my work strategy.In above cases I will be willing to manage the support operations , staff management , few marketing , systems management , Forums , blogs so in short All the support related work will be done promptly. I am quite strict person when the things comes to clients , and support I need the client to be satisfied and quick and prompt support so you can understand it.

In case of an organization if they are willing to expand their operations then its a real golden chance as I do have close contacts to the local data centers where I live and can get the deal done with good discount and can have personal attention to all the servers that we will be having. The data center that I have in my city are top class data centers with proven track record with many more things.I can get the things done in just few mins. in these data centers due to my good personal contacts.I will be taking care of the things of company accounts sided and legal things and will get the things done as per the requirements. Ofcourse the senior mgmt of the organization will be there to evaluate the things about me and I am happy to do so.

I do have my own small set up which has got cool working floor with 6 high configuration professional computers, 3 Bandwidth Providers as well as power backup facility and I am willing to use it for this venture.

At the moment my city has got HostGator's Office ( Indian operations ) where I live and have plenty of talented resources available in cheap rates so can really utilize them and dont forget that its a second HUGE Market at the moment so a huge opportunity is waiting , however there will be some changes in the services that will be offered as per the market and I very well know what people are looking here.

My other core qualities

• RHCE certified and MCSE studied.
    • Management Experience
    • Support experience
    • Staff Management
    • Forum Posting
    • Client Communications
    • client Relations management
    • Presentation
    • 10 yrs of Hosting administration experience , Cpanel , Plesk , CentOS , Linux , Windows , Hosting controller , Direct Admin , Hsphere
    • Open Vz
    • Hyper V
    • SolusVM
    • Citrix xen
    • Virtual Box
    • Kayako
    • WHMCS
    • Ubersmith
    • All leading live chat softwares
    • Staff communication Management
    • Report Management
    • Audit Management
    • Shared Hosting Mgmt
    • VPS hosting Mgmt
    • Dedicated servers mgmt.
    • Billing mgmt.
    • A complete Hosting Administration Experience.

I love to do client interactions , and resolving their issues helping them in real small things

I will be happy to provide my ID proof upon request as well as my detailed information. I am very honest down to earth person and a business minded person so I am also trying to get a share in hosting industry and in the huge market with my skills and knowledge , helping others hosting organization who are willing to enter indian market or looking to involved in hosting business.

If you are interested , Please let me know I would be happy to know more.

if you have any queries or need more information or want to talk with me you can just drop me an email at qsuport@yahoo.com ( yes its a single P in qsuport )
    or can add me to skype directly , my skype ID is drewpan2

Thank you.

Just to know little more about you, few things like which companies did you work for and when and why did you leave. I am sorry for being upfront but knowing the background is important while exploring any possibility of association.
    Ashish - Palcom Web
    Dedicated Servers | VPS | Cloud Hosting | Web Hosting | Co-location
    http://www.palcomonline.com