Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I Need 99 Cent Domains with no problems

Anyone no where I can get 99 cent domains, .NET, .COM, .CO for 99 cent? or does anyone have a working godaddy coupon for 99 Cents? I don't want to go through 1and1 because of all the rumors.

No one is allowed to post GoDaddy (or in fact any) coupons here because they're typically tied to affiliate accounts.
    Your one stop shop for decentralization

I know 1&1 are doing £0.99 for .eu's (first year only)
    However not entirely sure on the terms of that.

I did try and order some yesterday but the order form has major issues with domain admin/tech contacts.

1 & 1 have many issues. Avoid them at all cost especially with domain names. Read the recent threads on them.
    Use them at your own risk.

I know, this is why I'm looking for something legit for $.99 . I'm trying to buy 6-10 domains.

Quote Originally Posted by bruc View Post
    1 & 1 have many issues. Avoid them at all cost especially with domain names. Read the recent threads on them.
    Use them at your own risk.
    Thankyou

Yea, definitely not using 1&1.

Some web hosting companies provide free domains with web hosting, but transferring the domains out could be a problem.

Yeah Hosting24.com provide free domains but transferring them out is a NO.

You get what you pay for. Its unlikely a provider offering a 99 cent domain is not going to have problems.
    Steven Ciaburri | Industry's Best Server Management - Rack911.com
    Software Auditing - 400+ Vulnerabilities Found - Quote @ https://www.RACK911Labs.com
    Fully Managed Dedicated Servers (Las Vegas, New York City, & Amsterdam) (AS62710)
    FreeBSD & Linux Server Management, Security Auditing, Server Optimization, PCI Compliance

Quote Originally Posted by Swift334 View Post
    I know, this is why I'm looking for something legit for $.99 . I'm trying to buy 6-10 domains.
    You can get one. Almost every provider doing apromo has a cap of 1. And godaddy typically doesn't have 0.99 domains anymore, they tend to be like 1.99 + ICANN fee + other stuff.

At the moment I do not know of any 00.99usd domain registration offers. You can keep an eye out for offers from Namecheap. Namecheap makes good offers every now and then. And all Namecheap offers are clear-cut with no hidden costs.

0.99 $ ? I doubt any reliable registrar will do that, a once-off promo aside. Domains are cheap yes, but if they're that cheap there is usually a catch. The only extention I've seen that cheap on regular basis (other than the free .tk and .com.ru) is .cn, but even that policy changed and the nearly-free .cn domains have a lot more restrictions and higher pricing now. For the price you name, you will NOT find any .com or .net for sure, unless there is a catch. Since you wish to avoid problems with your registrar, pay the extra 6 or 7 USD and go with a reliable registrar. It will save you a lot of headaches and seriously, what's a 6 or 7 $ per year??? If such a tiny payment is a problem, maybe you're better off staying away from domaining. Sorry if this sounds a bit harsh, I'm just trying to tell the truth: no reliable registrar can afford to sell .com domains at 0.99$ per annum.

well you can get 0.99/month domains ;P

99 cent promos usually come with hefty renewal fees and/or transfer fees.

If the OP doesn't care about WHAT name he gets and just wants some cheap .com names, look on ebay (but check the exp date).

Sometimes you can get offers from godaddy and they send coupons in your Inbox of provided e-mail by you.
    With those coupons you can get domains worth of 99 cents sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by spankaj View Post
    Sometimes you can get offers from godaddy and they send coupons in your Inbox of provided e-mail by you.
    With those coupons you can get domains worth of 99 cents sometimes.
    Every month or two there is one 1 dollar coupon. Watch out, I hope it is gonna be soon

It's rather just pay my normal $9 and not have to worry about it.
    Namecheap, the end.
    || Need a good host?
    || See my Suggested Hosts List || Editorial: EIG/Site5/Arvixe/Hostgator Alternatives
    ||

I'd rather pay the $6.95 I am paying now than having to always check to see if the registrar is closing down or not. It is nice to have piece of mind in this case since the domain is the door to your site.
    My Site : Chi Chi's Floral [Under Construction - Link Coming Soon!]

Hosted by: Myhosting.com - 10 months and counting!

I went through 1and1 and bought 1 domain just to see, well it works. I had my site up within 48 hours. No problems, I purchased it Oct. 26, No problems at all. Idk wth all you other guys did.

I went through 1and1 and bought 1 domain just to see, well it works. I had my site up within 48 hours. No problems, I purchased it Oct. 26, No problems at all. Idk wth all you other guys did.
    You will find out for yourself when you want to transfer the domain to another registrar.

Well my site will stay up for those 6 months, then I'll transfer it. We'll see then I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by standingoten View Post
    I'd rather pay the $6.95 I am paying now than having to always check to see if the registrar is closing down or not. It is nice to have piece of mind in this case since the domain is the door to your site.
    Just curious, which registrar are you using that still charges only $6.95 per name year (for .COM)?
    Co-Founder @HostHideout. Profoundly influenced by #Bauhaus, @Nameslave unrepentantly embraces #Minimalism with a bias for functionality, color theory and pixel precision: a #multimedia messenger in the McLuhan sense. His totally irrelevant M.Ed. dissertation examines Organizational Culture and Change Management. He also likes Patrik Ervell, Wong Kar-wai and IKEA.

Quote Originally Posted by nameslave View Post
    Just curious, which registrar are you using that still charges only $6.95 per name year (for .COM)?
    Or is that for a dot us domain? I think Namecheap sells dot us for about that price.

I tried 1and1's 0.99 promo.

My card was authorized for:

The 6.00's took two weeks to disappear and stop wasting usable funds.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast