Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by NeonRider View Post
    So here's one to WHT, - I own my name and I own my address and WHT has NO consent of mine to use it anywhere on their message boards. No consent what so ever.
    It's public information listed in the Whois record, you consent is not required.
    I could tell you a joke about UDP. But I'm not sure you would get it!

My conclusion

Quote Originally Posted by Dan541 View Post
    It's public information listed in the Whois record, you consent is not required.
    Allowing your kids spit on the neighbour's door may be OK or even legal, but is definitely unethical. Once the neighbour kindly asks to stop and you don't discipline your kids, the neighbour may just have to live with that since it's such a minor issue, but your reputation as a bad parent will remain there for a long time.

Never before, any forum has ever been so uncooperative and unreasonable as you are, even with all the reasons I explained above. While, in a private message, you threatened me to withdraw my demands or lose my WHT account, I decided to withdraw my demands, just so I can see what's going on here for now, but I will most likely not participate in your forums much any more and will not recommend it to others.

If you're still having this issue, there's a page on the ICANN website that allows you to report false whois information. Here's the link: http://wdprs.internic.net/

Quote Originally Posted by Jon N View Post
    If you're still having this issue, there's a page on the ICANN website that allows you to report false whois information. Here's the link: http://wdprs.internic.net/
    Thanks, that's what I was doing for the past 8+ months, reporting via that form, to no avail. I will be pressing ICANN to shut the BIZCN (C N O B I N) down for good.

P.S. I wonder why the word "c n o b i n" is being blocked from this forum? I had to put spaces in between letters to be able to type it and to display it here.
    Last edited by NeonRider; 06-30-2012 at 06:00 PM.

Further action

BIZCN / C N O B I N response
    Please see BIZCN/C N O B I N's response (further below).

If BIZCN - C N O B I N truly have done the change required (to not only suspend, but to remove my name/address from the Whois records) then all those domains within hours would have been showing a different data on the public Whois. Also the fraudulent scam website www.swissandluxury.com would not be online by now.

He suggests to file a dispute towards the domain owner? Does he means the people who's names and addresses the criminals have stolen from? I would like to know who the real owners of the domains are! Even if I know who they are, they probably are some nerds in Russia or in China. He is clearly kidding! Whom is he trying to fool?

=======================================
    ----- Original Message -----
    To: '(my email)'
    Sent: Thursday, June 28, 2012 1:42 AM
    Subject: 答复: Re: Fw: Xiamen (Aomen) (Fujian) cyber police website

Dear (my name private - forums only),

Please be advised that all the domains have been suspended according to your complaints. As a domain registrar, we have done what we can do according to ICANN policy on domain whois data problem report. We will recommend you to file a domain dispute or complaint against the domain owner with arbitration organizations, like WIPO.

Best Regards,

Jimmy Zhuang

=========================================

The owner of both BIZ CN DOT COM and C N O B I N.COM as per Whois data is the following:

Xiamen Longtop Online Technology Co,.ltd
    Bizcn Bizcn
    +86.5922577888 fax: +86.5922577111
    61 Wanghai Lu, Software Park
    Xiamen Fujian 361004, PR CHINA

Billing Contact:
    Huiping Yi
    +86.5922577888 fax: +86.5922577111
    1F - 4F, Software Technology Service Builing, Xiamen Software Park
    Xiamen Fujian 361004 PR CHINA

Email: hpyi@longtoponline.com

DNS:
    ns7.cnmsn.net
    ns8.cnmsn.net

============================================================

ICANN InterNIC response
    Dear "name",

We appreciate you taking the time to complete a InterNic Complaint Report ( My note: http://reports.internic.net/cgi/regi...em-report.cgi/ ). Your complaint, however, references inaccurate Whois data, which is handled through a separate complaint system. These complaints are not handled through the InterNic Complaint System and do not get referred.

Your Whois data accuracy complaints should be filed using the Whois Data Problem Report System, located online at http://wdprs.internic.net/. These complaints are referred directly to the registrar for review and are also analyzed and used to enforce registrar obligations in accordance with ICANN policy.

For further information on what is required of the registrars upon notification of an inaccuracy in Whois data you may wish to view the ICANN Advisory located online at http://www.icann.org/announcements/advisory-03apr03.htm.

Kind regards,

ICANN Services

---------- Post added at 07:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:48 AM ----------

Whois Data Problem Reporting System - Single Submission Request

General Information Complaint Details Verify Compliant

Please review the information below to ensure that it accurately reflects your WHOIS inaccuracy claim.

Your report information is as follows:

############################################

Submitted: Sat, 30 Jun 2012 07:01:26 PDT

Domain:
    swissandluxury.com

PROBLEM REPORT

Registrant Data

Name: Wrong person or entity
    Address: Incorrect address
    Comment:
    Identity theft, fraudulent website, tested it myself, they are a scam.

Administrative Contact Data

Phone: Incorrect phone
    Fax: Incorrect fax
    Email: Incorrect email
    Comment:
    Identity theft, fraudulent website, tested it myself, they are a scam. Their email address bounces back.

Technical Contact Data

Phone: Incorrect phone
    Fax: Incorrect fax
    Email: Incorrect email
    Comment:
    Identity theft, fraudulent website, tested it myself, they are a scam. Their email address bounces back.

Registration Dates

Create Date:
    Comment:

Expiration Dates

Expire Date:
    Comment:

http://wdprs.internic.net

Whois Data Problem Reporting System
    ICANN receives thousands of inaccuracy claims on a daily basis. To verify that the e-mail associated with each WHOIS Data Problem Report is valid, ICANN sends an e-mail message to each reporter and requests that the reporter verify the report before any further action is taken. ICANN sends WHOIS Data Problem Reports to registrars for investigation as required by the Registrar Accrediation Agreement.

An email containing a confirming URL has been sent to the email address you entered. Please note that reports that are not confirmed within 5 calendar days will be automatically discarded.

I confirmed it immediately, NOW by visiting the following link:

http://wdprs.internic.net/cgi/confir...8309c9c4a9748d (My note: DO NOT CLICK!)

Email response received from InterNIC - ICANN:

Your report concerning whois data inaccuracy regarding the domain swissandluxury.com has been confirmed. You will receive an email with further details shortly. Thank you.

Comments should be sent to webmaster@internic.net

===============================================

Email confirmation received (they used to send REJECTION notices to all domain reports last year):

Hello Axxxxxx Txxxxxx,

Thank you for submitting and confirming your Whois Data report re:
    swissandluxury.com. Your report has been entered into ICANN's database. For reference
    your report ID is:
    d50196756273b37fb28ae2723f8309c9c4a9748d

Any future correspondence sent to ICANN must contain your report ID number.
    Please allow 45 days for ICANN's WDPRS processing of your Whois inaccuracy
    claim. This 45 day WDPRS processing cycle includes forwarding the complaint
    to the registrar for handling, time for registrar action and follow-up by
    ICANN if necessary.

A copy of your report will be forwarded directly to the sponsoring
    registrar for investigation. The sponsoring registrar is responsible
    for investigating and correcting the data in response to your report as
    described in ICANN's "Registrar Advisory Concerning Whois Data Accuracy"

<http://www.icann.org/announcements/advisory-10may02.htm>.

For additional background information regarding registrars' Whois data
    accuracy obligations, see also the Registrar Advisory Concerning the
    '15-day Period' in Whois Accuracy Requirements

<http://www.icann.org/announcements/advisory-03apr03.htm>.

As discussed in detail in these advisories, it might legitimately take
    up to several weeks for the registrar to take action in response to your
    report.

Please save this email as a record of your report. After the 45 day WDPRS
    cycle, if you have reason to believe that the sponsoring registrar may not be
    fulfilling its obligations, please forward your copy of this e-mail, along
    with any other relevant information, to ICANN's Contractual Compliance
    department at compliance@icann.org. ICANN will review your submission and
    work with the registrar to ensure compliance. Also, in order to assist our
    efforts to improve Whois data accuracy, after the conclusion of the 45 day
    WDPRS cycle we may contact you later via e-mail to follow-up concerning the
    registrar's handling of your report.

Thank you again for taking the time to help improve Whois accuracy by
    submitting your report.

Best regards,

ICANN’s Contractual Compliance Department

==============================================================

Will wait another 45 days (after 8 months of waiting) and if no changes then ICANN will be informed that BIZCN is not doing their job, by avoiding confrontation with their criminal customers in order to avoid losing the income that criminals bring them.

FYI: In the past ICANN has shut ESTDOMAINS registrar for being shady, but won;t shut BIZ CN. Guess why? Possibly, because Estonia is literally 1000 times smaller country than China. Populations of Estonian and China: 1,5 Million and 1,5 Billion.
    Last edited by NeonRider; 06-30-2012 at 06:14 PM.

Allowing your kids spit on the neighbour's door may be OK or even legal, but is definitely unethical. Once the neighbour kindly asks to stop and you don't discipline your kids, the neighbour may just have to live with that since it's such a minor issue, but your reputation as a bad parent will remain there for a long time.
    I fail to see what spitting on a persons door has to do with this topic.

If you don't want people talking about something then you shouldn't have brought it up for discussion in the first place.

I fail to see what spitting on a persons door has to do with this topic.

If you don't want people talking about something then you shouldn't have brought it up for discussion in the first place.
    You still don't understand anything at all or don't want to understand. I explained it well in my earlier posts, yet you avoided to comment on those particular parts. You take the defensive approach, but you don't get into another person's skin. One thing is to post a link to a info, and another is to register a new account of a troll just in order to post one post with the info. It is obvious from the links what I was posting. If the poster was an old user I may have reacted less, but the poster is a one time troll. A link does not equal to the text. Stolen data in a public domain should not be reposted and even if it may be legal and ok, it is unethical, repeated myself so many times now until you get it.
    Last edited by NeonRider; 07-01-2012 at 11:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sogood View Post
    Hi, NeonRider

Can I ask you something?

Your real Full name is "[[[as listed in the links you provided]]]? or not?

as I saw on WHOIS for the websites you provided, most used name is "[[[as listed in the links you provided]]]", however there are some other names too. And is this your contact information "[[[as listed in the links you provided]]]" ??? or THEIR contact information?

BTW, the phone numbers & emails that provided in WHOIS are various, I don't know that are yours or their OR FAKED ones.

I've noticed that some domains of them are going to expired too soon. And most of the websites are NOT active despite the fact that those domain names are still alive.

So actually, now what've you been up to? I mean if those informations I asked ABOVE are yours.
    UPDATE: Now since the administration of this forum finally removed my name and address, I can clear things up for some: My name in the public whois, initials only is A.T. and only I have the ethical right (at least) to post it. I do not post my full name here for privacy, security and identity theft concerns and I notify everyone to not post anyone's name, address, telephone, fax or email here, unless you have proof and know they are criminals like, for instance, the people at swissandluxury.com (SCAM, BEWARE). So, posting identity victim's name is like beating up your own mother (unless you are a criminal associated with the criminals who steal identity and are in a revenge mode, etc.). Everything else I explained in my earlier posts. Do not confuse me with the criminals (scammers, spammers) who stole my name (A.T.) and my address (SC) (my identity) and used it to register their domains with. I am a victim of internet Whois identity theft and I am fighting against the scammers to get it removed from Whois records of their spammer and criminal domains only (the list of those domains was posted earlier) since I am NOT an owner of any of the earlier-mentioned domains and you can see that well, because the email address used there is someone elses and not mine. In all domain registrations of my own I use only one email address throughout all of my domain registrations (25 domains only) and my own domain Whois contact email begins with "info9". If a domain registration does not list a telephone number that ends with 5280 and an email that begins with "info9" that domain registration even with my name and address on it is NOT MINE and is a stolen identity. If someone ever uses all my data in their domain registration I will be able to capture it and delete it myself as garbage, but they won't, because they want to control the email address as the least, which (email address) is the key to manage a domain name. I'm really careful to post any domain info here to not be considered as advertisement.

I hope all of this extensive info explains to those who still did not get it and if you still have questions, do ask them, but without posting any personal data of anyone other than the criminals.

Finally, all these problems are caused by ICANN, and the registrars, by not verifying people's identities properly, identities of those who register domains, and thus I strongly believe that if domain registration laws are not updated (changed, made more strict) soon, by forcing everyone who registers a domain to provide their PHOTO ID, SSN, physically verifying their mailing address and email by sending physical mail and email to their addresses and calling their phone numbers just like CRAIGSLIST does, then ICANN is in for a class action lawsuit, for sure.
    Last edited by NeonRider; 07-01-2012 at 12:59 PM.

if domain registration laws are not updated (changed, made more strict) soon, by forcing everyone who registers a domain to provide their PHOTO ID, SSN, physically verifying their mailing address and email by sending physical mail and email to their addresses and calling their phone numbers just like CRAIGSLIST does, then ICANN is in for a class action lawsuit, for sure.
    You talk about privacy, but then suggest that everybody should have to send in photo ID? I'm sure sending photo IDs and SSNs would stop Identity Theft

On the other hand postal/email addresses could be verified without sending confidential information, by sending a code and asking the registrant to quote it back to the registrar.

And as far as posting names with or without proof, you have no proof that the name of the person you posted from the site has any clue or is in any way involved. More than likely he is, but he could just be an employee and the site could be selling legit watches. Again I sure would not bet on it, but if your to get so upset about your name being misused and rightfully so, you should take care with the name calling -- whether its any of the people who have posted here, or someone whom you claim with/without proof to be a criminal. There is a reason newspapers an tv say ALLEGED!

I wish I knew of a way to help solve this, but I think you have tried about everything. I know I hate when I get spam from myself due to someone forging my name to junk mail!

That said, it doesnt help you much calling the mods and individuals here out -- you get more flies with honey than with vinegar.

It does sound like you have had a lot of bad luck, between letters with white powder to identity stolen, good luck and I hope it all works out for you!

You talk about privacy, but then suggest that everybody should have to send in photo ID? I'm sure sending photo IDs and SSNs would stop Identity Theft

On the other hand postal/email addresses could be verified without sending confidential information, by sending a code and asking the registrant to quote it back to the registrar.
    Yes, photo ids could be verified by fax, mail or videophone and you should see the difference between posting a photo id on a public website and providing it to a highly trained staff monitored by a camera. These are only my ideas.

Of course there is a chance of id theft even if you provide your Driver's License to a police officer, there is a slight chance he could be a scammer....but he would definitely not post your DL on a public forum and even a slimmer chance finding a forum which would be difficult to convince to remove that id from their forum!

I run a small forum where people sometimes would post their own private data for a variety of reasons, and later on sometimes they ask me to remove their private data, which was posted (text) by themselves, and even the entire post and I always cooperate without hesitation.

Exactly, the postal mail, email and telephone could be verified by sending a code and that's what Craigslist free ads website does so easily by verifying one's ad by a return telephone call, yet ICANN CANN'T? Perhaps ICANN can't on purpose or perhaps because they are lazy and only are interested in pure and maximum profits. I am surprised that such verification system has not been implemented yet and the only explanation is - that was not done on purpose. Perhaps that would add a couple bucks to the cost of a domain registration and perhaps it would hurt some criminals, who are associated with certain gov. agencies, which, we must not forget, are supported by taxpayer money.
    Last edited by NeonRider; 07-01-2012 at 10:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tnhomestead View Post
    And as far as posting names with or without proof, you have no proof that the name of the person you posted from the site has any clue or is in any way involved. More than likely he is, but he could just be an employee and the site could be selling legit watches. Again I sure would not bet on it, but if your to get so upset about your name being misused and rightfully so, you should take care with the name calling -- whether its any of the people who have posted here, or someone whom you claim with/without proof to be a criminal. There is a reason newspapers an tv say ALLEGED!

I wish I knew of a way to help solve this, but I think you have tried about everything. I know I hate when I get spam from myself due to someone forging my name to junk mail!

That said, it doesnt help you much calling the mods and individuals here out -- you get more flies with honey than with vinegar.

It does sound like you have had a lot of bad luck, between letters with white powder to identity stolen, good luck and I hope it all works out for you!
    OK, but why a website, which assumedly sells legitimate watches, would use my name and address as their domain registration record? And why they advertise that they accept cheques, Western Union and money orders, but when contacted they suggest they do not accept any payment methods, but only bank wire transfers? Why would they not list a telephone number, an address or at least a mailing address on their assumedly "legit" website? And why when I asked them for their mailing address to send them a Western Union cash or a cheque or money order they declined to provide their address or telephone number? So if they are legit would you trust to send them a bank wire? Regarding posting the financial beneficiary's name is the only way right now I can fight back and hope that they will remove my name and address from their Whois record. And I am still working on pressing BIZCN and ICANN to do their job, cause if they won't that will mean that we are in a comic situation, where criminals run the entire world economy and the governments as well. Why would they want the trouble? Wouldn't it be easier to just remove my name and address and perhaps replace with something else?

I also suspect that this kind of identity misuse on Whois could be "financed" by some registrars and even by ICANN in order to make more people use private domain registration services, which can be expensive if you own 10 or 20 or more domains.

The bad luck, I can deal with it, and thanks for your best wishes.
    Last edited by NeonRider; 07-01-2012 at 10:31 PM.

Exactly, the postal mail, email and telephone could be verified by sending a code and that's what Craigslist free ads website does so easily by verifying one's ad by a return telephone call, yet ICANN CANN'T? Perhaps ICANN can't on purpose or perhaps because they are lazy and only are interested in pure and maximum profits.
    Considering ICANN gets 25 cents per domain your theory of profit falls apart. The verification would need to be done by the registrar.

As for sending photoID I personally would never deal with any company that expected me to send such personal information, nor would I ever abuse my clients privacy by expecting them to give me their IDs. However I see no problem with verifying contact details as they alone don't provide full identification of the individual.

SO FAR SO BAD

Considering ICANN gets 25 cents per domain your theory of profit falls apart. The verification would need to be done by the registrar.

As for sending photoID I personally would never deal with any company that expected me to send such personal information, nor would I ever abuse my clients privacy by expecting them to give me their IDs. However I see no problem with verifying contact details as they alone don't provide full identification of the individual.
    Let's say your physical car tags (number plates, license plates) were stolen and used to commit a crime with another vehicle. What you would do, just call the police with alibi and report your car plates stolen, right? Or you would not need an alibi? Well, in this case of domain identity theft my alibi is that I did not register nor paid for the domains. They can easily find out who paid for them, if they are not lazy and unprofessional (perhaps even dumb) like that lawyer that I was talking about.

Now imagine this: the thieves somehow, with the help of corrupted officials, would fake the car tag ownership data of your car placing THEIR (thieves') names in the DMV not-so-public record and then commit crimes and then come to the public places and the police and complain that someone has done crime with a stolen tag having their names on record and they wanted to clean up their name. That would be stupid and unnecessary. Would that make sense? ;-)

Anyway, I am for guarding one's identity, but when it is stolen, and the government and the corporations are corrupt, all you can do is come out in the public and tell it how it is, to protect yourself. So showing one's id may or may not need to be necessary for a fully trustworthy domain registration and until now I never thought about it as I thought the registrar knows WHO PAID for the domain and a police subpoena would disclose that to the investigators. So I think we should push or press for this simple reform to verify emails and mailing addresses and person's identity somehow more than it is "done" now. And perhaps it is being done by some registrars that I am unaware of, but such corrupted and allegedly criminal registrars as BIZCN / C N O B I N is or could be, can get away with anything as long as ICANN is corrupt, ignorant or negligent itself. Domain world - for criminals, by criminals. So far so bad.
    Last edited by NeonRider; 07-02-2012 at 09:41 AM.

I come back and keep and reading this thread but can not help but thinking about "Everything You Know is Wrong":

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHa_dpN_kc0
    You Can't Always Get What You Want
    Mick Jagger, Rolling Stones: 1969~Let It Bleed
    Cloud to Web Development Design & Deployment and of course, hosting of Cloud services:
    VaporCreations.com

Quote Originally Posted by VaporCreations View Post
    I come back and keep and reading this thread but can not help but thinking about "Everything You Know is Wrong":

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHa_dpN_kc0
    When I read some replies, I can't help but think about this statement of my own:

Everything you knew, will become wrong. Everything you will learn and will have to know and believe into it, will be made right.

Let's say your physical car tags (number plates, license plates) were stolen and used to commit a crime with another vehicle. What you would do, just call the police with alibi and report your car plates stolen, right?
    That's exactly what I do if a vehicle of mine is stolen. No alibi is needed. Even if the crime is committed with my own car. As it's not in my hands at the time.

You're basically making mountains out of molehills, anyone can claim to be anybody on the internet. Someone using your name on something doesn't automatically make you responsible for it.

I agree it sucks, but what they are doing may not actually be illegal in China. Scammers often choose countries like China to operate from because of more lenient laws.

You're basically making mountains out of molehills, anyone can claim to be anybody on the internet. Someone using your name on something doesn't automatically make you responsible for it.

I agree it sucks, but what they are doing may not actually be illegal in China. Scammers often choose countries like China to operate from because of more lenient laws.
    I'm trying to "destroy the mountains" that were made by someone else, but they won't turn into "molehills", although we may have to kill the mole. Making a LOT of noise about the issue, so it gets noticed by the dynamite ;-)

There is no country where identity theft, scam, fraud, theft is legal. There's death penalty for committing fraud in China. In Russia, a death penalty is issued by citizens... once a scammer is identified, usually they're history.

P.S. Seems like swissandluxury.com website got shut down earlier "today". Hopefully the whois record(s) will be next.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234