Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thumbs down SWVPS and IONVM = Bad! Bad! Bad! Bad! Bad!

:: ionvm.com::.
    - Not a professional.
    - Upgrade options. The activation delay.
    - I asked about the problems in the past 5 days from now, has not yet been resolved.

:: swvps.com::.
    - Not a professional.
    - There are a lot of network problems.
    - Any downtime.

* Sorry, my English not good.

Hi,

Best option, you should look for new provider..

Good Luck..
    MyLabuan Hosting : Shared & Reseller Hosting|VPS Hosting|Email Backup Services|Domain Services
    Join Us : MyLabuan FB

Quote Originally Posted by iaongz View Post
    :: ionvm.com::.
    - Not a professional.
    Quote Originally Posted by iaongz View Post
    :: swvps.com::.
    - Not a professional.
    How long had you been with both of these providers before coming to this conclusion?

I'm not sure what you mean by 'not a professional'? Are you having difficulty with support, are response times too long...? That's an incredibly wide-ranging statement.
    Theo Robertson | vividWire | Solid IT solutions for business
    vividWire VPS - Low-latency London, UK VPS based in Telehouse North, SSD RAID10 storage & KVM virtualisation
    vividWire Shared Hosting - Performance UK hosting with cPanel, CloudLinux, CloudFlare, 99.99% SLA

Ionvm ARE professionals, although i think their support is well understaffed. They promise to improve it.

Their UK network down (Packet loss) for over 16+ hours now. Ignore by Ionvm?

Technically speaking, IonVM is by all means not a reliable company. Judging by time they devote to support, it looks like there's just (1) one person (2) who does it in his spare time (3) occasionally. The common scenario is when they don't reply for weeks, leaving an issue hanging there for days, they disappear when they are needed most. I am not sure, maybe if you have a dozen distributed spam servers around the globe, then having one off is not a big deal, but if you count on IonVM as your only and primary hosting, better forget it. Sad, very sad.

To be fair, that is not really a review you havent given us any real details, i dont think its fair to bash a company public without even giving us genuine reasons.
    Virtual6 - KVM VPS Hosting
    480Gbps DDoS Protection // Unmetered Data // Dedicated vCPU // Xeon Powered Servers // Instant Setup
    We provide virtual servers (VPS) built upon our KVM virtualization cluster. They're scalable, reliable and most importantly, affordable.

Look up this thread and you will see the real reason: their UK nodes are off for hours now, 70-90% packet loss. In fact, this has been happening for a couple weeks now, but in the last 24hrs it has worsened to the extent of being pretty much unusable.

If this is infact not true, Ionvm have right to defend it. But the real problem is the real problem, you just use just-ping with their test ip. and see much more significant packet loss. aulismedia said right because it happen worsen for last 24 hours.

Hey, im not saying they havent done anything wrong. All im saying is it would be nice if the OP would have given some more details, instead of just clearly signing up to bad-mouth the company (Based on his one and only post)
    480Gbps DDoS Protection // Unmetered Data // Dedicated vCPU // Xeon Powered Servers // Instant Setup
    We provide virtual servers (VPS) built upon our KVM virtualization cluster. They're scalable, reliable and most importantly, affordable.

VMPort, your attitude here tells stories about how you deal with customers. Once again, look up this thread and get its context, especially pay attention to the message I was replying to. If you want to defend some of your colleagues, namely IonVM, you are free to do it. Otherwise, enough, we've seen enough flood already. Flood is never a solution to problems.

Quote Originally Posted by aulismedia View Post
    VMPort, your attitude here tells stories about how you deal with customers. Once again, look up this thread and get its context, especially pay attention to the message I was replying to. If you want to defend some of your colleagues, namely IonVM, you are free to do it. Otherwise, enough, we've seen enough flood already. Flood is never a solution to problems.
    Ok. My Colleagues, i dont think so. Why would i willingly defend the competition unless i felt the need to say something i believe is correct. And what attitude are you actually talking about?

You could better actually come up with a hosting proposal and a migration plan for rats leaving a sinking ship, like me

What they have said about packets loss is true.

I got a vps with them at netherlands and now it's like... 87% packets loss, lol

It's been like for over 20h already...

Quote Originally Posted by aulismedia View Post
    You could better actually come up with a hosting proposal and a migration plan for rats leaving a sinking ship, like me
    Lol. Your always welcome aboard.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast