Arrow Buy 1 account, get 4 more accounts FREE!

Buy 1 account at $9.95/mo or $99.95/year, get 4 additional accounts at no cost.
    These are five full Level3 hosting accounts which do not share/split resources.
    This is not a bulk reselling account.

Each of the 5 accounts have:

=====Resources=====

Cpanel 5
    Space 300 mb
    Bandwidth 10,000 mb
    Email Accounts Unlimited*
    Sub-domains Unlimited*
    FTP Accounts Unlimited*
    MySQL Databases Unlimited*
    Mailing Lists Unlimited*

* Your only limits are your space and bandwidth.
    ==========================

=====Technical information=====

Dual P3 1000 MHz machines with 1000 MB RAM
    NOC in New Jersey---NAC <Note: We are also looking at ServInt.>
    Nightly backups
    Web Host Manager/Cpanel
    Apache Web Server
    Multiple OC3 Connections
    Red Hat Linux
    ======================================

=====How does it work?=====

When you sign up for an account, you will be assigned a Webhost Manager (WHM)
    having 3 functions: "Add Account", "Terminate Account", and "Modify Password".
    This has been designed to make your hosting experience quick and easy.
    Set up your accounts when want. You do not have to use all 5 accounts
    immediately; they will be there when you want them. If you want to drop a domain
    and add another, it's as easy as 1-2-3.

=====Features=====

Email Autoresponders
    E-mail Aliases
    E-mail Forwarding
    Web Based Email
    Control Panel Cpanel
    Frontpage Extensions Support
    Detailed Web Statistics
    File Manager
    Forum
    Customizable Error Pages
    Password Protected Directories
    Shared SSL Server (https://)
    PHP 4
    CGI Bin
    MIME Type Manager
    Apache Handler Manager
    MySQL
    Raw Log Files
    SSI
    Cron Job Manager
    Email Blocker
    Search Engine Submittal
    GPG Key Generator
    Hotlink Protection
    Downloadable Daily Backup
    =============================

=====Preinstalled Scripts=====

Random HTML Generator
    Guestbook
    Advanced Guestbook
    Search Engine
    Counter
    Banner Manager
    Clock
    Countdown

=====Add-on Scripts=====

InvisionBoard
    PHP-Nuke
    osCommerce shopping cart
    ===============================

=====History of Perfecthost=====

We have been in the webhosting business for over 2 years now.
    We began as PagesMadePerfect, a development company which also sold hosting.
    The hosting part of PagesMadePerfect soon outgrew the development part, so a
    decision was made to drop development and go straight hosting. In keeping with
    the "perfect" theme, we started Perfecthost.net.
    ================================

We accept MC/Visa/Discover/Amex and Paypal

Feel free to PM or email me with questions.

Thank you,
    Lamar
    Going out of business in our 10th year.

so its
    Space 300 mb x 5 = 1500 mb (1.5 gig)
    Bandwidth 10,000 mb x 5 = 50,000 mb (50 gig)

Basically a reseller account

???
    Happily hosting @ Dathorn.com (Since 3/2003), Ispeeds.net (Since 2004), & Quadspeedi.net (Since 7/2005)!
    Hosted @ FDC for 9 Years

Originally posted by Vamp22
    so its
    Space 300 mb x 5 = 1500 mb (1.5 gig)
    Bandwidth 10,000 mb x 5 = 50,000 mb (50 gig)

Basically a reseller account

???
    If you wanted to look at it that way, I suppose you could, although it was not set up with that in mind. This is not a bulk reseller account in the sense that there are no resources to split up and no packages to create. That part is already done. The space and transfer do not have to be shared. If someone needs multiple domain hosting, this is an easy way to accomplish that at a superb price.

We usually sell one of these accounts for $9.95/mo. It is our best seller. Many have asked us for multi-domain specials, but have no desire to resell or design/change packages. This was our original purpose and seems to be doing well. However, I do not see a problem with someone reselling those accounts.

looks like a good idea, be a good idea if they could make 10 meg increment type of accounts up to the 300 meg and bw limit

be easy for you to do thet in your master resellar whm

lots of people really have a hard time filling up a 10 meg account is why i suggest that option

Are you saying to break it up into small accounts for resell?

for resell not even for resale, if one wanted to give them away

Thanks for the suggestion.

The ones taking advantage of this are not looking for a bunch of small accounts, as it was not set up with that in mind. This is for persons not looking for a full-blown reseller account and the responsibilities that go along with it. If you have 2 to 5 domains (or 1 domain and you want to expand) and you want an inexpensive, simple method to host them, this is for you.

Anyway you can make that 50gb bandwidth and 1500mb space total for one account insted of 5?

Sorry Axi, but I can't do that. It would not be financially viable for us.

? its not financially viable to offer it on one domain but it is financially viable on 5 domains? its the same amount of bandwidth and space? it just stops the user having to map files over the extra domains.
    --
    Rich

Maybe they are overselling, or they dont want you to use all aviable bw.
    Happily hosting @ Dathorn.com (Since 3/2003), Ispeeds.net (Since 2004), & Quadspeedi.net (Since 7/2005)!
    Hosted @ FDC for 9 Years

nahhh lol couldnt be that
    --
    Rich

Well, let's see...

You want "50gb bandwidth and 1500mb space total for one account". All for $9.95.

Vamp22: Maybe they are overselling, or they dont want you to use all aviable bw.
    richy: nahhh lol couldnt be that
    We've been in business a while and intend to stay that way.

If you are in the market for one REALLY BIG account, you chose the wrong thread, as that is not being offered here. It has been my experience that if someone--you guys, I suppose--is looking for one account that large, it is either a super large forum that has over-grown other hosts or something that is very server intensive. Either way, when one domain takes up that much of server resources, it is time to look for your own dedicated server. Smaller accounts can also be server-intensive, but the odds are against it. This is based on experience, not conjecture.

I am sorry that we are not able to meet your needs for one account of 50G transfer and 1500mb space for $9.95, but we would like to stay in business.

-Lamar

I am very interested. Each account can have different usernames, FTP, etc. access right? As in they're totally different accounts? 3 other friends of mine are planning to split the $99.95 cost and then each get an account to ourselves...

Also, would be be only $99.95 a year after the first year for all 5 accounts?

The reason it's viable for him to do it over 5 accounts is that the trouble of manually putting it into one account (splitting the files over 5 accounts/etc) is usually trouble someone won't go through. Most of the time the other 4 accounts will go unused, but when a lot of people start doing what shadow of life is doing, he will run into a bit of trouble.

The upside? Not many people will do that, so he'll do just fine, and hopefully get himself more customers.

umm lol no actually it was for a photogallery. i take a few pics and some of em get quite large and quite numerous. nothing forumy about it. no adult nature and i doubt it would shift 20 gb let alone 50. but it would use the space.
    --
    Rich

Originally posted by shadowoflife
    I am very interested. Each account can have different usernames, FTP, etc. access right? As in they're totally different accounts? 3 other friends of mine are planning to split the $99.95 cost and then each get an account to ourselves...

Also, would be be only $99.95 a year after the first year for all 5 accounts?
    Hi shadowoflife-

Each account you set up is its own, separate account, having its own usernames (which you choose), its own passwords (which you choose), its own ftp's, email, etc.

The price does NOT go up when it is time for renewal. Everything will be the same.

Originally posted by Caffling
    The reason it's viable for him to do it over 5 accounts is that the trouble of manually putting it into one account (splitting the files over 5 accounts/etc) is usually trouble someone won't go through. Most of the time the other 4 accounts will go unused, but when a lot of people start doing what shadow of life is doing, he will run into a bit of trouble.

The upside? Not many people will do that, so he'll do just fine, and hopefully get himself more customers.
    Thank you for your comments. They are appreciated.