hosted by liquidweb

Go Back   Web Hosting Talk : Web Hosting Main Forums : Web Design and Content : WHMCS themes

Forum Jump

WHMCS themes

Reply Post New Thread In Web Design and Content Subscription

Send news tip View All Posts Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 10-03-2011, 09:21 AM
Web Hosting Guru

WHMCS themes

For years, we have been using a custom built billing system we developed ourselves. Currently we are in the process of setting up a new hosting service, and we have decided to try out WHMCS and buy a pre-made or tailor-made design (as we know to well how time-consuming it is to design and develop this ourselves).

I have been looking at the themes offered by whmcsthemes.com and zomex.com, but every single one of them is just too cluttered and messy. I found some themes at nextinspire.com that I really liked, but there are some bad reviews here on WHT that I am concerned about.

The reviews on Nextinspire seems to be in regards to their ability to deliver tailor-made templates on time. Has anybody tried their pre-made templates?

I am looking for a professional looking and clean template without big, ugly fonts or clipart of cats, penguins, anteaters, unicorns or any animal really (I'm not starting a zoo, nor is my current clients from the animal kingdom). If it comes integrated with Wordpress, that's even better. :-)

Price is not a concern (if we think the product is worth the price, that is).

So, if anyone has some good suggestions, I'm all ears.

Sponsored Links
Old 10-03-2011, 09:58 AM
Community Leader

If you already have a site design, it's fairly simple to use that to create a theme for WHMCS. The only changes you might want to make would be to make new images for the various icons it uses, but otherwise it's a short and simple job to port your existing site into it.
Or have I misunderstood?

Old 10-03-2011, 10:06 AM
Web Hosting Master

These are the best themes I've found for WHMCS - http://yourwhmcs.com/
I do believe that they're working on a new client side theme for WHMCS for an upcoming version though.

cPanel, ClientExec, Blesta, SolusVM, CloudLinux, Softaculous, Installatron, and more!

Sponsored Links
Old 10-03-2011, 11:07 AM
Junior Guru Wannabe

I agree with Bear, if you all ready have a design that your site is made from, it is going to be a lot easier to get a template made to match it. That is the route that I would go. I personally have never had a problem with whmcsthemes.com in the past.

Old 10-03-2011, 11:58 AM
Web Hosting Guru

I think I wasn't absolutely clear, but this is for a new site, and what I am really looking for is a website template with WHMCS integrated. Yourwhmcs.com had some really nice looking themes, but the way they're designed, I think I would have to open WHMCS in a seperate window, and that's not what I want for this particular site. I want it all to be as integrated as possible.

I sent an inquiry to Nextinspire and received an answer almost immediately. I really like his pre-built templates, so I think we will be purchasing one of his templates for now. Just have to decide on which one..

Thanks for all the answers.

Last edited by UENO; 10-03-2011 at 12:00 PM. Reason: Misspelled word..
Old 10-04-2011, 06:59 PM
Web Hosting Guru

Just wanted to add that I ended up purchasing a template from Nextinspire.com, and I am very happy with the result. He told me straight up that he was not able to take any custom orders at the moment, which I fully respect. The pre-made templates are definately worth the price though. Only drawback is that the nice plan comparison doesn't fetch any data from WHMCS, it has to be entered manually, so if I need to change the size or price of any package, I have to do it both in WHMCS and in the template.

Old 10-05-2011, 05:42 PM
Web Hosting Guru

After posting my previous post, I received a mail from Ronnie at Nextinspire informing me the I could actually create the plan comparisons in WHMCS. Initially, I downloaded the "full version" and an update for WHCMS 4.5.2 from Nextinspire, but I wrongly assumed that the full version was updated so I never applied the update. Having now updated the template, everything works perfectly! I'm also very satisfied with the follow-up from Ronnie at Nextinspire, and I would recommend their templates to anyone looking for a professional website design integrated with WHMCS. I have some other WHMCS-projects going, and will most definately use Nextinspire for my next template as well.

Old 10-06-2011, 07:06 AM

Whmcsthemes.com custom made a theme for me.. It wasn't too expensive as I provided my own wireframe graphics for the designers. The final output for my website is a combination of my custom design, and our original pre-built theme (bluehost theme - also from whmcsthemes.com). With any of the pre-built themes it's easy enough to change the theme around and really customize them.