hosted by liquidweb

Go Back   Web Hosting Talk : Advertising Forums : Web Hosting Offers : Shared Hosting Offers : ★★★ BeZazz [US/UK] | 33% OFF from $1.53 | cPanel + Softaculous | Instant Setup! ★★★

Forum Jump

★★★ BeZazz [US/UK] | 33% OFF from $1.53 | cPanel + Softaculous | Instant Setup! ★★★

Reply Post New Thread In Shared Hosting Offers Subscription

Send news tip View All Posts Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old
Community Liaison

★★★ BeZazz [US/UK] | 33% OFF from $1.53 | cPanel + Softaculous | Instant Setup! ★★★

Hi all

At BeZazz we are offering 33% OFF the regular price of our Standard Hosting plans.

Just use the promotion code 33-WHT when ordering to take advantage of this special offer!

Been in the industry since 2004!

Here is an overview of our Standard Hosting plans, with the 33% discount applied.

Lava
● 1 GB Disk Space
● 10 GB Monthly Data Transfer
$2.29 $1.53 per Month
$17.99 $12.05 per Year
More Details

Worker
● 2 GB Disk Space
● 20 GB Monthly Data Transfer
$3.59 $2.41 per Month
$31.69 $21.23 per Year
More Details

Soldier
● 4 GB Disk Space
● 40 GB Monthly Data Transfer
$4.79 $3.21 per Month
$37.99 $25.45 per Year
More Details

All Standard Hosting plans include the following:
● cPanel Control Panel, Fantastico & Softaculous.
● All accounts are backed up daily off site.
● 99.9% Uptime
● 4 Geographically Redundant Nameservers.
● 30 Day Moneyback Guarantee

We now have a server on the West Coast which is a great location for connecting to Australia / Oceania.
Just open a ticket with support if you wish to be hosted on the West Coast.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us Pre-Sales Enquiries.

BeZazz

Notice to Consumers
Thread Summary Please be aware that every offer has limits beyond what is displayed in the thread. You should visit the site advertising and read any Terms of Service or Acceptable Use Policy they have in place. If you can't find answers on how they measure what you're purchasing, ask. If the offer or request doesn't regard some type of hosting, you still need to research beyond what’s printed in the ad.
  • Research any provider to know what limits are in place, especially with any offer concerning disk space and/or bandwidth. These are generally defined in the TOS or AUP.
  • Read provider reviews. If you find no reviews, create a thread and ask for others' first-hand experience with the provider.
  • If you're unsure on the exact details of an offer - ask. Simply respond to this thread and ask the provider for clarification.

Sponsored Links
Old

Just ordered up some hosting, many thanks.

Old
Community Liaison

Welcome to BeZazz
Please contact me if you have any issues.

Sponsored Links
Old

Probably the best host in the world

I'm as cynical as the next bloke.

I looked at the ad, and thought, nah, no way, no way on Earth can this dude do this.

I signed up a couple of days ago. The initial sign up didn't go too well, partly because of an error upon my part, and partly due to network connectivity problems.

I left it a couple of hours, not wanting to be an arsehole or anything, and stone me, the dude emails me out of the blue, asking me if everything was OK!

Now, I've worked with a lot of inexpensive web hosts. GoDaddy, Nearly Free Speech, 1&1, fast hosts, just host etc etc.

None of those guys have ever emailed me when something has gone wrong before I noticed.

These guys did.

Yup, before I had noticed that something was wrong, these guys emailed me asking me if I was cool, and telling me how they had just fixed it.

Don't get me wrong, don't expect to be held by your hand as someone explains, "This is a mouse", "This is a keyboard", "This is a "webcam" and such like, but if, like me, you are after good solid hosting, and you're not a noob, then this might very well be the choice for you.

No complaints as of yet, these guys are good to their word.

Old
Community Liaison

Thank you for the kind words