247host.com or micfo.com

I am new here and also new to the hosting business. This is a great site for information. For someone like myself who wants to start out small and inexpensively, are the above mentioned companies a good option? They have great pricing and seem to offer a lot for the price. Micfo has a current special of just $20 on their $40 plan and they had great support when I called. Although, I was also very happy with the support person at 247-host. After having spoken to quite a few people who had accents so strong I could not understand, it was nice to be able to have normal conversations :-). Any advice would be great.

I think both company is good but if you have a time take a look at Offer Section at this forum. There is a lot company can offer you a good price and specification.
    MyLabuan Web Design and WordPress Hosting : Shared & Reseller Hosting|VPS Hosting|Email Backup Services|Domain Services
    Join Us : MyLabuan FB

MyLauban-- thank you for the response and I will also check the offer section.

For someone like myself who wants to start out small and inexpensively, are the above mentioned companies a good option?
    http://www.webhostingtalk.com/search.php is the tool to use. Fill in the company name and see what it turns up. It may be a good idea to check the "search titles only" option.

I recall that there was a time when Micfo reviews where quite numerous, but it's been years now since that changed.

Some good reviews micfo.com and well the special they are offering not bad of a deal. But just search the forums about them.