hosted by liquidweb

Go Back   Web Hosting Talk : Advertising Forums : Web Hosting Offers : VPS Hosting Offers : Back by popular demand - 50% off quarterly for life - DMB Hosting

Forum Jump

Back by popular demand - 50% off quarterly for life - DMB Hosting

Reply Post New Thread In VPS Hosting Offers Subscription

Send news tip View All Posts Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 09-15-2011, 03:21 PM
WHT Addict

Exclamation

Back by popular demand - 50% off quarterly for life - DMB Hosting

50% off any 3 month package for life on our USA vps range. No need for code just select Quarterly Payments at Checkout. Payments accepted via Paypal and Google Checkout

As Standard with DMB Hosting
Openvz for on the fly upgrades.
24/7/365 Uk and USA support
DDOS Protected
Instant Install
Reboots and Reinstall from control panel
Solusvm Control Panel

DMB1
512 MB Ram Guaranteed
1024 MB Ram Burstable
20 Gb HDD
200 GB Bandwith
1 x ip

Regualr price $48.75 per 3 months
Offer price just $24.37 per 3 months

Order Now
**************************************************************************************

DMB2
1024 MB Ram Guaranteed
2048 MB Ram Burstable
35 Gb HDD
350 GB Bandwith
1 x ip

Regualr price $73.14 per 3 months
Offer price just $36.57 per 3 months

Order Now
**************************************************************************************

DMB3
2048 MB Ram Guaranteed
4096 MB Ram Burstable
50 Gb HDD
500 GB Bandwith
2 x ip

Regualr price $121.92 per 3 months
Offer price just $60.96 per 3 months

Order Now

Last Months Reviews

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showth...ght=dmbhosting

Dmb Hosting (Excellent)
- by Lesley (charming-gifts.net) on 9 September 2011

I really must say, my experience with Dmb Hosting has been fantastic. The customer service is the best I have ever dealt with. The whole experience has been easy to understand and the site very user friendly. I would recommend Dmb to anyone whether n... read more ...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fab (Excellent)
- by T (itimeclinic.co.uk) on 9 September 2011

We have used Dmb Hosting for coming up to four years now and they are fantastic, we would not use any other company. Everytime we email we get a response straight away. Any technical problems we have had with any of our sites are resolved efficiently... read more ...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Great Service and Great Staff (Excellent)
- by Preston (wlanlinux.com) on 8 September 2011

I have been a customer of Dmb hosting for around 9 months now, I started out with a hosting reseller account and have now moved upto a Vps. I have to say when it comes to service these guys know what they are doing... I am not a very tech savvy guy a... read more ...

Firt class service (Excellent)
- by Colin (seajayarts.co.uk) on 26 August 2011

I would like to thank Dmb for a good hosting service at a very good rate for a small site. £19.99 for the server is excellent value for money and customer support was very good aswell. read more ...

Great Service (Excellent)
- by Eldon (glassplanetstudios.com) on 25 August 2011

Excellent, helpful and prompt customer service. Sorted the problem quickly and easily. Superb service, would especially like to thank Daimon for all his help. read more ...

Hosting (Excellent)
- by Nik (okbidnow.net) on 23 August 2011

Would like to thank Dmb Hosting for all the work they did when transferring my site to their servers and making sure all was running right. There gold package is excellent value for the price and not had any problems at all. Support is one hundred ... read more ...

VIEW ALL VPS RANGE

Vps Setup is instant

Server is located in the USA however UK is available upon request to sales@dmbhosting.co.uk

Please note there is no minimum term however we require 7 days notice of cancellation via a support ticket.

Server Location: Scranton, PA (USA)

IPV4 PING - 66.96.192.225

IPV6 PING - 2607:F878:1:634::3

IPV4 DL - http://66.96.192.225/bigtest.tgz

Notice to Consumers
Thread Summary Please be aware that every offer has limits beyond what is displayed in the thread. You should visit the site advertising and read any Terms of Service or Acceptable Use Policy they have in place. If you can't find answers on how they measure what you're purchasing, ask. If the offer or request doesn't regard some type of hosting, you still need to research beyond what’s printed in the ad.
  • Research any provider to know what limits are in place, especially with any offer concerning disk space and/or bandwidth. These are generally defined in the TOS or AUP.
  • Read provider reviews. If you find no reviews, create a thread and ask for others' first-hand experience with the provider.
  • If you're unsure on the exact details of an offer - ask. Simply respond to this thread and ask the provider for clarification.

Sponsored Links
Old 09-16-2011, 10:40 AM
WHT Addict

If anybody would like uk location we have 8 slots left. You will need to contact us for UK sales <@> dmbhosting.co.uk