I'm currently looking for a LONG-term professional system/network administrator for my small hosting business.
Here's what I have and what I need to be done:
1) I have my own server, co-located in Canada, specs are:
>> 2 x QC 1.86Ghz 8MB 1066FSB LV
>> 8GB PC667Mhz ECC FB (4 x 2GB)
>> 2 x 1.5TB SATA II 7200RPM (2 Bay 3.5" Backplane)
It's running since 2008 and has over 500 hosting accounts on it, running without problems. It's running on Unix/Apache/CentOS with PHP/MySQL/cPanel/WHM installed, with some extras as well.
I'm selling Shared and Reseller accounts on it only, no Warez and no Adult material ever accepted.
So I need the following to be done for me:
- For the beginning server should be FULLY checked, for proper working and for any security risks, firewall configured, etc.
- It should be then optimized for best performance, everything should be analyzed, checked and improved.
- Then, I need you to manage it on monthly basis, meaning any downtown, slowing downs, serious problems for customers (Which I'm unable to handle myself) should be fixed. Frankly said, I hardly receive serious inquires once or twice a week where I can be in need of your help, so it's not gonna take really much of your time to monthly manage the server I believe (Could be 30-60 minutes a day or even sometimes a week).
Please send me a proposal for fully managing this server, also tell me about yourself, what you are professional in and what you are not.
2) I also have a rented server that I want to use as VPS server. I intend to sell 5-10 small sized VPS accounts using that server, so not that much for the beginning. It's on SolusVM now, needs final configuration and on-going help with new customers (I still don't have any VPS customer). So please prepare a short proposal for this one as well separately.
Please do start working with me if you're really sure you can handle a Unix/Apache server, cause I've been in hosting business and will not let you touch any of my servers if i'm not 100% sure you're reliable, professional and that I can trust you
Please PM me with your proposals and details.