Thread: VPS reseller

VPS reseller

I am interested in a VPS reseller
    Offers?

You should rather inquire in Adertising Forum
    or maybe Adertising Forum > Paid Hosting Requests
    if you want to get VPS reseller offer

@Achim,

Providers are not able to provide discounts, packages, or advertise there jobs or own businesses packages and services in this section of the forum, it's agaisnt the rules and term's of the WHT community.

But, if you wish or update your post you could say, I'm interested in providers that offer a VPS Reseller and have people recommend different companies to you that offer it that they've been with or are using, that's something we are allowed to do. But we are not allowed to post offers, or anything including a price and order link directly with a company we are using, working for, or own/manage.

I wish you the best of luck,
    I do suggest you look in 'Other Hosting Offers', as I've seen a few different companies offer a VPS Reseller Package there in that section. It's also a very new feature and function for SolusLabs(SolusVM) so some providers still will not provide it, or even provide it at all due to the features.

You also want to becareful about using a vps reseller for a few reasons, you don't have control over the nodes and if something goes wrong you become the middle man for support to get a answer and respond to your clients, and I've been talking in another thread at a different community about Reseller VPS from SolusVM, if it's not highly monitored by the company who's providing it to you, it could provide some overselling and cause it happen it very heavily, the reason why I say this is because your building custom packages and so on and placing it on the next available server-node, then if another client purchases another one from you and you go provision it could end up on the same node, unless watched and cycled by the company system admins, it could cause some overselling. It's been proved on this other thread I've been watching and following as it interest me due to how popular and how it worked.

We messed around with the VPS Reseller module for SolusVM and it's okay, but it's also very new, and with us beta testing it around when it came out it caused some problem's and strange errors. We do not provide it at all, but I do try different thing's as they come out to see if it's something that would benefit us in the long run, or if it's just something that a company is going to put out to sell more virtual private servers, and basically sell there node resources quicker.

The best VPS reseller program I've seen is a company called FuseVPS, as I seen them discussing how they work theres with a few people here and other places that they provide the packages you resell but provide you the full on resellercp from SolusVM, so your able to create users, and manage the vps, But the packages are white labeled and created by there staff so they can make sure nodes are not overloaded and jam packed with tons of different types of solutions, and vps builds.

I recommend getting your own node with some place and starting off small in the budget market and building up, and then maybe having a vps reseller account as a backup with your servers that you have if something extra is needed or a small package to the sort.

I know Limestone Networks provide a "VPS Server-Node" dedicated server package that includes OpenVZ Unlimited Lic. control panel and SolusVM for it, and it's a well designed and pre-built node for a good deal, if your interested in going that route.