Is burst.net serious company. 12th day and no reply from burst.net / nocster.net

I found about burst.net/nocster.net from this forum. I opened ticket with them around 12 days back and no reply from the.
    Are they serious company and could be trusted to put our business in their hands?
    Please suggest us as we are confused.

Hello,

Could you please open up a ticket with our customer service department with the subject TICKET NOT VIEWED FOR 12 DAYS, and in the body of the ticket ask that it be sent to the Customer Service Manager?

Thanks.
    BurstNET_CSM - The Honey to BurstNET's Vinegar
    www.burst.net & www.burstnet.eu

Quote Originally Posted by dm1375 View Post
    I found about burst.net/nocster.net from this forum. I opened ticket with them around 12 days back and no reply from the.
    Are they serious company and could be trusted to put our business in their hands?
    Please suggest us as we are confused.
    They are good people, just open another ticket.

Hope you get it sorted.

Odd. Did you call them?
    i've always heard decent things about them.

If you logged a support ticket, and didn't hear from them within hours... i would have called them. At least an automated reply back. Usually all NOC's have an automated reply with a ticket number for you to track.

If you didn't get that, maybe there is an issue with mail delivery or something.

Call them.

Ticketing systems have spam filters as well.. Especially if you are communicating from a gmail or yahoo etc.
    See our partners at ExpertColocation.com

I asked for the ticket number yesterday. The OP has yet to supply it.
    BurstNET_CSM - The Honey to BurstNET's Vinegar
    www.burst.net & www.burstnet.eu

Quote Originally Posted by BurstNET_CSM View Post
    I asked for the ticket number yesterday. The OP has yet to supply it.
    I just don't understand threads like this.
    At this point, it seems more like: "Is dm1375 serious customer? No reply to BurstNet support."

It was an urgent enough issue to post about .... and then it wasn't?
    Last edited by kpmedia; 09-09-2011 at 01:15 PM.
    || Need a good host?
    || See my Suggested Hosts List || Editorial: EIG/Site5/Arvixe/Hostgator Alternatives
    ||

Yesterday I opened new ticket for customer care #2851306 and sent the ticket ids to email to custserv and sales@burst.net
    The first ticket #2835892 was opened 2 weeks back.
    If you can't see ticket opened in your system then your system has problem. Do you handle the reboots request or level3 ticket also like this?
    I am surprised and scared. If you could find and reply it's fine or if you can't see the tickets then nevermind.
    Have a nice day.

Quote Originally Posted by BurstNET_CSM View Post
    Hello,

Could you please open up a ticket with our customer service department with the subject TICKET NOT VIEWED FOR 12 DAYS, and in the body of the ticket ask that it be sent to the Customer Service Manager?

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by kpmedia View Post
    I just don't understand threads like this.
    At this point, it seems more like: "Is dm1375 serious customer? No reply to BurstNet support."

It was an urgent enough issue to post about .... and then it wasn't?
    I agree with this,

It seem's kind of a spam post - I could be wrong though, maybe the client is having issues or busy and hasn't had time to check here (hoepfully), but I could never see that a ticket was not responded to within 24-36 hours, let alone 12 days, that's kind of crazy.

Did you receive a automated follow up e-mail including a ticket number to track in there support help desk? As you can login to there support helpdesk and monitor and track the ticket and also escalate the ticket if needed.

I persoanlly love BurstNET (Not just for the services) but the company has been around for a very long time and has not been changed, or sold, or anything to that sort it's ran normal as promised and provides a great service overall. I always see random post's about burst net support or some one complaining about there service that it's not doing something they want, but they come running here instead of just giving burst some time to get back to them, they're a budget provider and a VERY large COMPANY, one of the biggest budget providers and I can even see them being one of the largest hosting companies that provide all the services they do and been in business this long.

Burst is a budget provider - they do not provide instant support or anything that sort, but for being a budget provider and there every day low prices, I get very excellent support back from them, I think the longest I've waited with a ticket through them was 18 hours, and I submitted it on a sunday evening, and monday morning I had a response, and within a few hours later it was resolved and ticket was closed, I hope you get this sorted and understand that something had to go wrong, as that's extremely not normal for burst to ignore any tickets.