According to my budget I am looking vps

Hello, I need a new VPS server. And I'm looking for properties in the following way.

Minumum Disk Space : 100 GB,
    Guaranteed RAM : 2048
    Burstable RAM : 4096
    IP Addresses : 3 (I can change the Arin and Ripe whois happens much more beautiful. Example: whois.sc/8.8.8.8 etc.)
    Bandwith: 2000 GB

Cpanel want to pay for 6 months and at least 6 months should be free. Server up backed at least monthly. Payment is made with paypal. I think 6 months to pay the fee and the 65 or maximum 90 $.

Company must be at least 2 years must be doing this job. Also, I watched the status of the server must have a panel like SolusVM. If the price is good for bids, a 1-year wage can pay.

Bids on this subject as possible, an e-mail address by typing "hello [-@-] engintopcuoglu.com.tr" address to send.

Location ? Couple providers I know in EU should be able to do this.. (dont know about cPanel part tho.. )

Hello,

Let me guess this right.

You want to pay $65 - $90 for 6 months then get the other six months free.

So lets say you want to pay $90 for the six months.

With your requirements it brings it down to $7.50 a month which is not even enough to cover the cPanel license alone.

Yea.. I miss understod that part then.. Don't waste our time EnginTopcuoglu : )

"6 months should be free" so your budget is actualy only 50% of what you stated over a year... i.e. $32.50 up to $45 p/month and you want cPanel included?

Is that right?

If so I don't think you are going to find any such deal with a reliable company.
    -> INCEPTION HOSTING LIMITED Since 2010!
    -> I am most active on the lowendspirit hosting forum Come join us!
    -> PHOENIX USA & THE NETHERLANDS & UK EU

Quote Originally Posted by Tiger-Matt View Post
    Hello,

Let me guess this right.

You want to pay $65 - $90 for 6 months then get the other six months free.

So lets say you want to pay $90 for the six months.

With your requirements it brings it down to $7.50 a month which is not even enough to cover the cPanel license alone.
    Hmm to many different ways to interoperate that I guess.
    -> INCEPTION HOSTING LIMITED Since 2010!
    -> I am most active on the lowendspirit hosting forum Come join us!
    -> PHOENIX USA & THE NETHERLANDS & UK EU

Some companies have a 6-month campaign is doing when you have made payment. I told friends the average budget between $ 60 and 90. So I did not say only $ 60. $ 90 up to ask all companies.

I'll pay for 6 months in advance. After 6 months you would make another payment.

I don't think you are ever going to get a budget VPS with those specs.

Your going to have to pay at least about $20 per month for the server and about $15 for the cPanel license.
    Fiberoute :: Connecting Businesses

Yes.. for $7.5 (which is max by your budget) you can buy only trouble.. with cPanel

In fact, you're right. Virpus.com 's look at the prices (virpus have worked with previously, but budget is not enough now) 6 months of service on a monthly basis ödeme'de VM2048 code number "$ 18.70" is made. $ 112 doing it in 6 months and multiply. And if you buy the service you receive at least 6 months as the price you are cpanel and directadmin. I am looking for a company like this Campaign.

I saw these issues and then they bought vps server service. I work for the time it was fine. At one point crashed several servers that were hacked. However, in the server where I did not experience a problem, thank goodness. I am happy with the service but because of financial problems and could not pay a 6-month service, cancel it and just wiped my data. now a situation of victims. I have a very old backups take them there, I want to install a new server as soon as possible. Today I asked them, Do you take backup sites, they write, because the products take on the replacement, they say. After all, a very old backup server I asked if there is a backup of my system. They said no, I discussed a bit in the end, my account wiped What shall I say, something that now Can `. There is no point in cursing.

English is a bit bad. I hope you could tell myself.

As someone already stated your budget is far to low and your expectations a bit too high. Cpanel license alone for a vps costs between 10-15 bucks per month that doesn't include the cost of a VPS.

What your asking for is just not possible.

Direct Admin would more fit your budget as it is about half the price of Cpanel.

If data is at all important to you, you most surely need to take your own backups even if your provider does, and should be doing so (depending how often your data changes) on at least a weekly basis.

Quote Originally Posted by EnginTopcuoglu View Post
    I saw these issues and then they bought vps server service. I work for the time it was fine. At one point crashed several servers that were hacked. However, in the server where I did not experience a problem, thank goodness. I am happy with the service but because of financial problems and could not pay a 6-month service, cancel it and just wiped my data. now a situation of victims. I have a very old backups take them there, I want to install a new server as soon as possible. Today I asked them, Do you take backup sites, they write, because the products take on the replacement, they say. After all, a very old backup server I asked if there is a backup of my system. They said no, I discussed a bit in the end, my account wiped What shall I say, something that now Can `. There is no point in cursing.

English is a bit bad. I hope you could tell myself.
    You've been told here and LowEndTalk.com that your budget will not get you cPanel, much less a VPS to go with it, understand this or you will have nothing.
    Hostigation.com - High Resource Hosting
    WHM/cPanel Servers for Hosting and Dedicated Needs
    SolusVM VPS Hosting - Big Features, Small Prices
    Like us on Facebook or follow @hostigation on Twitter