I've been with Thrust:VPS for 3 months now and I guess it's time for me to do a review about it. I've actually found out about Thrust through HazeNET. I just happen to be visiting HazeNET looking for a VPS to host my Minecraft + Teamspeak 3 Server on and I was redirected to ThrustVPS. I actually liked the website's theme and it looked pretty professionally done to me. Anyways, on to the server performance.

I pay $11 a month for a 1.2 Ghz 2GB Burst Ram server with about 30GB of storage I believe. The price was within my budget and it was very reasonable. My first month was amazing! No downtime at all! I ran my Minecraft server with 500 MB of ram left and there was barely any lag at all on the server. There would be lag here and there every now and then, but that was because of the amount of plugins I had on the server. I was very impressed by this! The second month however, wasn't as excellent as the first month, but it was good nonetheless. My Minecraft server would constantly start lagging for no apparent reason and there were random crashes on my Minecraft Server. I later suspected that this was a result of someone lagging the node.. The third month, was also really great! It was almost as good as the first month or so! There weren't any random crashes or such with my Minecraft server and everything ran completely smooth! I would definitely recommend this to anybody who's looking for a great server at an extremely good price! Only downside to all of this however, is their support. They can actually take a while to respond to your tickets, about 2-3 days or so at times. One problem I'm having right now I requesting my refund for a 4th month, I accidentally paid for the 4th month only to find out that because my friend had already gotten a new VPS for our MC server, I won't be needing one from Thrust this month. It's been almost 24 hours now and not a single response yet. I guess I'll wait though, it'll probably take like 2-3 days as usual. I must admit that I was a bit hesitant at first to try these guys out because they had really bad reviews against them, but after trying them out, I really don't see anything bad. Their service is really good! The support can use more people however. Other than that, excellent!