Problem with UP2VPS

Hi, i buy one vps u120 in up2vps but i have problems with mx ptr reverse, when i test my dns in intodns say:

ERROR: No reverse DNS (PTR) entries. The problem MX records are:
    70.107.223.63.in-addr.arpa -> no reverse (PTR) detected
    You should contact your ISP and ask him to add a PTR record for your ips

with the same config in myhosting vps its all ok.

i open a lot of tickets the firsts with instantant reply but a very generic, the last tickets don't have reply.

i need urgent solution to this problem.

Thanks in advance.
    ps. Sorry for my bad english

Quote Originally Posted by matiasdm View Post
    Hi, i buy one vps u120 in up2vps but i have problems with mx ptr reverse, when i test my dns in intodns say:

i open a lot of tickets the firsts with instantant reply but a very generic, the last tickets don't have reply.

Thanks in advance.
    Only the owner of the IP assignment may set the PTR records for your IP, thus you must contact your hosting provider and have them set the record on their server. Optionally they can set a DNS record against the IP address to have it point to a nameserver of your choosing where you can serve a PTR record against the IP address.

Either way you are going to need your host to fix this issue for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Winstyn View Post
    Only the owner of the IP assignment may set the PTR records for your IP, thus you must contact your hosting provider and have them set the record on their server. Optionally they can set a DNS record against the IP address to have it point to a nameserver of your choosing where you can serve a PTR record against the IP address.

Either way you are going to need your host to fix this issue for you.
    Thanks for your reply i wait to one operator of up2vps fix this i think the problem is here (i need more posts to put codes and links)
    hXXp://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/707/sinttulobp.png/

if you see in domain see only the hostname whitout the domain, if i click on the link go to dionysus

Thanks in advance.

problem? you never ask update rdns to you ..... for what we should be update?

Quote Originally Posted by Up2vps View Post
    excuse me, I do not understand what you say (for my bad english). i need reverse mx why all of my emails arrive in spam.

excuse me, I do not understand what you say (for my bad english). i need reverse mx why all of my emails arrive in spam.

Hi,

you have 7 ticekt request same things without include your domain.
    we can't update your rdns without domain.please don't keep creat ticket for same request

PS: update 1 ticket inculde your domain
    Last edited by Up2vps; 08-28-2011 at 05:13 AM.

Hi,

we can't update your rdns without domain.please don't keep creat ticket for same request

thanks, never attempt to talk bad about your service, your service is great, the price, the performance but i need support and my tickets don't reply. and as I heard about you through this forum, considered as an option also make my demand by this route.

thanks, never attempt to talk bad about your service, your service is great, the price, the performance but i need support and my tickets don't reply. and as I heard about you through this forum, considered as an option also make my demand by this route.
    you have open 7 ticekt . we don't know what should be checked . also allow 24 to 72 rdns to updated

Thanks

you have open 7 ticekt . we don't know what should be checked . also allow 24 to 72 rdns to updated

Thanks
    Ya DNS updates take time, the OP is a little red alert for a PTR issue imho.

Thanks
    Yes, i open 7 tickets, sorry for this, but i need a reply back from you.

Quote Originally Posted by Winstyn View Post
    Ya DNS updates take time, the OP is a little red alert for a PTR issue imho.

Yes, i open 7 tickets, sorry for this, but i need a reply back from you.
    Hi,

PS:allow to 12 to 24 hours for low Priority. we always get Instant reply . rdns not updated by us it need send request to network

PS:allow to 12 to 24 hours for low Priority. we always get Instant reply . rdns not updated by us it need send request to network
    Even so you should send something along this line to the customer,

We are sorry for the delay, we have forwarded your request onto the Network Administrators and will contact you shorty.
    There is no excuse for not posting a simple reply like that. If you perhaps did what I said the customer wouldn't have come to WHT to get your attention.

There is nothing more frustrating than waiting 12 hours for a reply.

You are American, correct?

If so, I have no idea what you just said because to me that is all jibberish and clearly makes little sense.

The rest of your replies are also quite poor.

All requests for reverse DNS go through the administrator or the data-center in other terms.

Instant reply, that is pretty amazing, it is a shame we have to wait so long on such a response.
    l Dedigeeks Shared Wordpress Dedicated Established 2006
    l Leading AUSTRALIAN Hosting Provider Sydney & Melbourne Datacentres
    l cPanel/WHM R1Soft Backups 24/7/365 Support SMS Hosting Alerts*
    l www.dedigeeks.com Managing Director Service Superstars

Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow-Sean View Post
    You are American, correct?
    I'm not

Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow-Sean View Post
    Instant reply, that is pretty amazing, it is a shame we have to wait so long on such a response

You may missed something he just submite ticket from 2 hours
    Last edited by Up2vps; 08-28-2011 at 06:32 AM.

Hi,

Apparently you did not reply his ticket asking the domain name for rDNS, so he did not know what to do except opening this thread.
    Syahrul Ramadhan

I'm not

You may missed something he just submite ticket from 2 hours
    hey, dude i only open 5 tickets about rdns but this is vital for my business.

Quote Originally Posted by aroel View Post
    Apparently you did not reply his ticket asking the domain name for rDNS, so he did not know what to do except opening this thread.
    Hi,
    rdns handle by our administrator. our administrator not 24/7 so he should wating to back for him

Hi,
    rdns handle by our administrator. our administrator not 24/7 so he should wating to back for him
    if you reply to me this X Hs back i don't open five tickets and this thread. i repeat: your price is excelent and performance too, make more sense in support and you have a great service.

the rdns is set, thanks up2vps!