SolusVM Xen Templates - Pygrub vs Standard?

I'm working on setting up a set of PowerEdge servers for selling VPS hosting. I've setup my SolusVM Master & Slave, and I'm beginning to setup the templates. I purchased the minimal set from Chris here at WHT, and I had one question for those who are familiar with setting up Xen SolusVM servers:

Which is the preferred setup: Standard or Pygrub? I haven't been able to identify if one offers an inherent performance/customization boost over the others.

Pygrub is better since you can run native 32-bit virtualize OS kernel, non pygrub always shows the host node's kernel when you do #uname -a (which is CentOS XEN Kernel 64-bit) even though you for example use 32-bit CentOS template, this is problematic if you want to install on 32-bit OS template a software like cPanel, also updating main node's kernel will cause version conflicts on DomU's kernel modules.
    QuickWeb™ -We Host Servers Like a Boss!
    New Zealand - USA - UK - Germany Virtual Servers
    Worldwide hosting provider with proven 24x7 and 25-Minute Support!
    www.quickweb.co.nz

PyGrub is nice but it has some pretty bad performance issues:

We've found that PyGrub based templates provide less overall RAM than a standard template (not much, but for a 96MB VPS users have complained of up to 10MB loss when using PyGrub based templates).

In regards to this thread here, we've determined that a template with PyGrub results in about a 50% network speed loss for no known reason. Our VPS with a 100Mbps port will perform at 40Mbps with PyGrub but at near 80Mbps with a standard template.
    -Joe @ Secure Dragon LLC.
    + OpenVZ Powered by Wyvern | KVM | cPanel Hosting | Backup VPSs | LowEndBoxes | DDOS Protection
    + Florida | Colorado | Illinois | California | Oregon | Georgia | New Jersey | Arizona | Texas

Quote Originally Posted by ZKuJoe View Post
    PyGrub is nice but it has some pretty bad performance issues:

We've found that PyGrub based templates provide less overall RAM than a standard template (not much, but for a 96MB VPS users have complained of up to 10MB loss when using PyGrub based templates).

In regards to this thread here, we've determined that a template with PyGrub results in about a 50% network speed loss for no known reason. Our VPS with a 100Mbps port will perform at 40Mbps with PyGrub but at near 80Mbps with a standard template.
    Aren't you using PV drivers?
    Curious, but confused.
    Check out my SSD guides for Samsung, HGST (Hitachi Global Storage) and Intel!

I am using Xen PV instead of HVM. Why?
    -Joe @ Secure Dragon LLC.
    + OpenVZ Powered by Wyvern | KVM | cPanel Hosting | Backup VPSs | LowEndBoxes | DDOS Protection
    + Florida | Colorado | Illinois | California | Oregon | Georgia | New Jersey | Arizona | Texas