Thread: Profile Links?

Profile Links?

can profile links be considered as good way to get backlinks? expert opinion needed.
      0 Not allowed!

Most of profile links are nofollow in forums but some forums offer dofolow links in your profile these links are beneficial for SEO.
      0 Not allowed!

What about the profiles on social media sites?
      0 Not allowed!

Yes, this is true that profile links offering the do follow links are useful for you. Also they may be beneficial on social media sites.
      0 Not allowed!

After google panda there is difference nofollow or dofollow link but I still consider profile link as not quality to pass link juice
      0 Not allowed!

Yes, profile links are beneficial for site. You create any profile on any kind of site may be these are forum, bookmarking, article or PR(press release) etc just paste your url in profile. These links also counted as backlinks.
      0 Not allowed!

I have tried in recent past, Profile link is good way of backlink, Dont worry about that,. thanks
      0 Not allowed!

I wouldn't use profile links on a site less than 6 months old with less than 1,000 already indexed links, reason being profile links usually comes in blasts of 2000-7000 which will make your site dance like crazy in the serps, there better off to be used to link to your tier 1 links, example issue a paid press release then build profile links to the press release housed on a high pr domain. Profile links have also been de-valued post panda, it's more about unique content now, and more against link farms which profile links are.
      0 Not allowed!

I read, that google ignores any profile linking and this is really waste of time. I would rather go for article submission, but still the content needs to be done, you see nothing is easy and every SEO task requires huge effort.
      0 Not allowed!

Hi everyone,
    sorry Vincentas, I'm not agree with what you read: I got amazing results with profile backlinks; in fact the niches in which I fought are really hard but I literally won with this system. Google didn't ignore it!
      0 Not allowed!

I'd go for profile backlinks since the start of the campaign, no need to wait 1k bl's for that, if you do it in a "natural way". Of course if you plan to buy K's and K's of links, then it's usually a waste of time (and maybe $$).
      0 Not allowed!

Profile links were at one point effective, but they have been greatly devalued to a point where I don't see anything beneficial from them.
      0 Not allowed!

Profile links had some value at a time but now days,I don't think they are effective to give us any results so we should use other link building methods as compare to profile links.
    Get your fully customized online store that is easy to manage and generates constant revenue. Discuss your eCommerce project with us.
      0 Not allowed!

I've been doing profile links for a year and it is still help to increase my rankings.
    TemplateSpin.com Professional Web Design Services
    Custom Web Designs & Ready Made Unique Templates
    Logos, Banners, Folders, UI Designs & Web Coding
      0 Not allowed!

I personally dont believe profile link can matter much. I used them before and never seen any benefit.

I find it much more beneficial to actually use a few good forums, participate in, contribute and genuinely contribute and in return get backlinks in every thread I ever post. Its a win win for both parties, without one trying to spam another.
    For 100s of weird ways to make money checkout MoneyPantry.com

Tired of fake reviews? Read a real BlueHost Review.
      0 Not allowed!

I prefer blog commenting than profile link building. Profile links never earn PR unlike blog comment links.
      0 Not allowed!

Well you can honestly do both. I still have profile links done and I use several services to make sure they are indexed in google.
    Proud VPS client of unixy.net
    They define "managed" VPS
      0 Not allowed!

I'm sure that any dofollow backlink that points your website is helpful. More or less.
      0 Not allowed!

Profile can be helpful sometime. As you have provide the best information in any of your submission and you have get attention of people , then they want some link to contact you. And this time your profile link will be very helpful to them to contact you , and you will get traffic from it.
      0 Not allowed!

i prefer profile backlinks because i really got good results from them and also got PR-4 with my Profile linking and other SEO work but i would like to inform you that google sometimes take it in spamming and blow your serps.
      0 Not allowed!