Looking for 1Gbps VPS with 600GB/mo in Central US

Hello everyone. I am looking for a Virtual Private Server with root access, running CentOS, with a 1 Gbps uplink, at least 600 GBytes per month usage, at least 20GB of RAID fault tolerant disk space (RAID 10 preferred), at least 500MB memory, located in central US (such as Dallas or Chicago), preferably for $20/mo or less.

On this forum I found Spacerich.com (1 Gbps uplink in Dallas, 1GB RAM, 30GB disk, 8TB out limit), but they are some very poor reviews about support and over-subscribed servers.

Also read about IonVM.com, but whois shows they've only been around for a few months, and I read about some slow service requests and down control panel at times. Price seems good though ($12/mo for 90GB disk, 512MB RAM, 1TB bw allowance, 1 Gbps link).

Anyone know of other good VPS companies to look at with 1Gbps uplink in central USA?

On a side note, ChunkHost.com VPS has been really good. It was free for a month then I agreed to pay $14.25/mo to continue with the 20GB disk, 512MB RAM, 600GB bandwidth VPS. Server has been surprisingly powerful, bandwidth great... but they're in LAX and I think I only get 100 mbit. If they had a 1Gbps and a datacenter in the center US, they would be perfect for my needs.
    Last edited by jon617; 08-25-2011 at 06:28 PM.

inb4"Providers can't PM you about their offers"

That is pretty reasonable. At that price range, you can definitely get great service. I'm guessing you're looking for Xen? You will find some great offers in the VPS offers section. (http://www.webhostingtalk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=104)

I can't think of any providers that I have personally used meeting those requirements in central US, sorry about that.
    SiFuQi.net - Affordable Dedicated Servers in Los Angeles, California
    24x7 Support • Enterprise Grade Hardware • Automated OS Reinstalls
    Check out our reseller program, with a unique two-tiered discount.

Look into 2host (www.2host.com), they are a good budget provider that would fit your requirements (~$10 a month for what you're asking).

I've been using them for side projects for almost a year and they've been pretty solid.
    |███| SSD Nodes
    |███| Build more for far less with the best value in cloud hosting.
    |███| RAID 10 SSDs | 10Gbps NICs | Tier-1 backbone | Scale without downtime | 9 years in business
    |███| https://www.ssdnodes.com

Lowendbox may be a good resource to find such a provider plus you may get a discount with a company running a promotion

have you looked at the WHT offer section? there's plenty of host offering texas location as it is pretty popular.

Are you looking at OpeVZ or XEN?
    QuickWeb™ -We Host Servers Like a Boss!
    New Zealand - USA - UK - Germany Virtual Servers
    Worldwide hosting provider with proven 24x7 and 25-Minute Support!
    www.quickweb.co.nz