LiveZilla on CentOS 5?

I have a VPS running CentOS 5 and I'm wondering if it's possible to install LiveZilla or some other live support software and if so how because I've tried a few live support softwares and I can never get them to work.

Yes, it is possible.

There is a good documentation on livezilla web site. If you do not have any experience with linux ask your hosting company to help you. Most hosting companies will be able and willing to install it for you free of charge. It is not a big deal.
    LVPSHosting.com|Virtual Private Servers|Dedicated Servers|
    Managed Hosting Solution|24/7/365 Support
    Datacentar and servers location: Holland, Europe

Well..

There are other live chat softwares which are free and even more good than livezilla , you can check for comm100 the leading chat software.

Have a look at it.
    || 24x7CloudServerManagement | Server Management & Technical Support ||
    || Hosting Infrastructure & Customer Service Mangement 24x7 | Cpanel Server Management ||
    || https://www.24x7cloudservermanagement.com ||

I have been search around this as well comm100 is the one that impressed me.

It doesn't matter what OS your server is running, LiveZilla requires you have a Windows DESKTOP (not server) to run their chat client on.That chat client connects and communicates to the code installed on your Linux VPS.

Installing Livezilla on Linux is quite easy, pretty sure the Windows desktop client basically does this for you, just put in your FTP details and location settings. Bam! It's installed.
    [ IncogNET LLC ] Privacy By Design [Liberty Lake, WA][Kansas City, MO][Allentown, PA][Naaldwijk, NL]
    [ Web Hosting | KVM VPS | Dedicated Servers | Domain Names | VPN | Censorship Resistance ]
    Services provided in the United States and Netherlands with privacy and freedom of speech being our top priority.